ITT: movies you genuinely are baffled in trying to figure out the target aufience for

ITT: movies you genuinely are baffled in trying to figure out the target aufience for.

women.

Bridget Jones is quintessential mom-core, like My Big Fat Greek Wedding and those Davinci Code movies.

Maybe ten years ago. My parents watch shit like mad men and the walking dead now instead of flicks

where you born when your parents had 15?

It wasn't even difficult

/thread

OP is not surprisingly, autistic

Mom gave up on most films and now likes to watch series.

A warm film, not entirely a success, perhaps most stark is how dated its humor and cultural references are, certainly exaggerated by the fact that the original film's audience, much like Renee Zelnigger's face, has utterly changed. Not without its flaws, hello to Jason Isaacs Hello to Stephen Fry and his stinky cock. William Peter Blatty Comsat Angels problematic problematic God bless you Richard Gere.

are women zino?

>A movie about a depressed adult woman with relationship problems
>with jokes that only 13 year old boys will laugh at

Did she fix her face?

Middle aged women. I actually think you're retarded OP

>renee zellwegger
>colin firth
>and...that guy

Literally your mom

Having a baby at that age is just asking for problems. I'd be surprised if the baby wasn't born without Downs Syndrome.

Also fat and homely younger women. Don't ask me how I know this. But I do.

Well it's bombing at the Box office. This movie really should have came out 10 years ago.

The baby will be fathered by Colin Firth but look like it was created by David Firth

Only the second biggest bomb in America this week

are you autistic? also the first one was pretty comfy

>Meanwhile Suicide Squad is sitting at 718mil
>The absolute fucking state of Hollywood right now

The women that felt empowered by the modern feminist movement, resulting in them pursuing their careers over the natural desire to birth children within a relationship.

Many of the first wave of these women, are now reaching the age of 40+ and feel unfulfilled.

They will fall back on the film to justify attempting to have children with the first fish that bites, at an age that vastly increases the risk of horrible defects.

What the fuck does this mean?

Who the Fuck is Renee zellweger?

Gotta climb that corporate ladder

Consider Mark Darcy.
>daniel cleaver casually fucked your first wife after you married her
>daniel cleaver casually fucked your second wife before you dated her
>she later "hangs out" with daniel cleaver again because you didn't ask her to marry her quick enough
>she gets impregnated by some one night stand and dupes you along

>women think this is romantic

A female's idea of romance is she fucking shits all over you and your emotion but you worship her as a goddess because she's just so amazing. Go gay or go home, boys.

Nobody got your joke, but I did

My girlfriend really wants to go see it

If there are any women out there reading this who are desperate to have children and would accept a child with several birth defects, can you please contact me. Don't say I'm not a catch. Even when people go fishing they can catch an old boot or bicycle wheel. Technically I'm still a catch, maybe not a good one, but I have a working penis and my lungs still function

Is your girlfriend 47?

Audience for this movie:
>Spinsters
>Librarians
>Women named Pam, Jenny, Geraldine and Cathy
>Fags
>Women with more than one cat
>Women who attend Weight Watchers classes
>Guys forced to go with their girlfriends
>Members of the Basque Separatist Group ETA

what's his name again

That final, top kek

No, she's 18

This movie was just an excuse to introduce Rik Mayall to Americans.