How do you personally increase your ratio on Pass the Popcorn...

How do you personally increase your ratio on Pass the Popcorn? It's been so long since their last Freeleech and my ratio's been hurting since. I can fix this on something like What.CD, but uploading movies is a bit more difficult than obscure bandcamp drone albums.

Seed?

I'm open for seeding, just nobody downloads anything. PtP is the only site I have this issue with really.

>CG is STILL being DDoS'd

for fucks sake

How can one person be so salty?

Learn how bonus points work
???
Profit

You need to make BP first.

I'm not asking how to use a torrent client yo.

>tfw no KG account

I've got CG (RIP), MS, and Cinemaz, but something is missing, especially now that CG is fucked.

Are user invites still a thing on KG?

I should have been more specific

oooohhh, maybe. But do you not use the site yourself?

I use Eventghost and made a Python script that refreshes the freeleech search page, filters the new torrents, and auto-uploads the .torrent files to a seedbox using WinSCP in a Windows XP virtual machine.

seed

Does downloads GPs you mong. They're freeleech and released all the time.

What's with the 3 year old screenshot?

>does downloads GPs
what?

probably because he googled pass the popcorn and used that image baka

/marked/

Start gathering bonus points like crazy or get a seedbox and try to get those freeleech torrents within 0-30 minutes of them appearing.

Give me your username OP and I'll send you some bonus points.

vodsel

it's actually wasdf

>PTP
>Literally sucking dick to download a few free movies

They have freeleech stuff everyday, look on the right sidebar and you'll see user-picked freeleech movies that will boost your ratio.

How many movies have you downloaded off KAT lately?

Download the latest movie releases

Is PTP harder to keep a ratio on than WCD?? I don't have trouble keeping a ratio there

>he doesn't get 8k screeners delivered to him months before the torrents get out

You download the latest trash everyone wants and leave it on seed. Why is this so hard?

Cheat on your ratio via hacker programs

Golden popcorn releases are 24 hour freeleech when new

Nah, it's probably the easiest private tracker to keep a ratio. You get points for time spent seeding that you can trade for a ratio boost.

Actually discovered that my torrent client was queueing everything instead of letting it seed. Should be A-OKAY now ;)

Also make sure you forward your ports. Check your clients network settings to see what port it uses