Giving out tickets for amy schumer standup special on the radio

>giving out tickets for amy schumer standup special on the radio
>the announcer herself says that amy schumer blocked her on twitter

How can you be a comedian and not handle jokes about yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCZceDUx4bQ
youtube.com/channel/UCU-HGStP8v-WXtqXlV2bUHQ
variety.com/2016/tv/opinion/amy-schumer-kurt-metzger-comedy-central-inside-amy-schumer-1201840316/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know, I was never into the Amy Schumer meme. Nor did I ever really look into her content or media presence. So I genuinely had no opinion about her except for a vague knowledge of Cred Forums memery. But, last week, I heard a radio promotion for her show, it was just a single "joke," and that was it, that was enough for me to instantly hate this bitch.

She's like a less hot Pam.

MY
HUGE
OPEN
VUH
GAH
NAH
!

heh heh, trust me guys, she's great!
really funny standup, especially for a woman

HAHA VAGINA HAHA SHIT ON MY CHEST AND SUCK ON MY CLIT HAHA

Not funneh ham beast yet people laugh because award fatness demands it

Awkward

>fing speel chek

All female comedians do the same approach, 'sexual things women do that go against the social grain' Sarah Silverman does the same shit

I don't get how you can make sexual jokes, exploring the fact that you're a woman, and then become a feminist, complaining about the exploitation of women

Women are hypocrites and feel like they are entitled to be hypocrites. The thing is they often do not even realize they are doing it, they change their minds about things so often internally that they do not present an outwardly consistent set of behaviors.

Before she actually became popular I remember seeing her on a Celebrity Roast. I thought she was painfully unfunny. Her whole routine was "I'm a whore and it's funny!" Funny that she became a SJW and now can't handle being "slut shamed" when she used to slut shame herself.

Amy Schumer is like if the entertainment industry picked a random fat white trash bitch from a trailer park and marketed her as the new hip feminist comic.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCZceDUx4bQ

>viral stunt with a 'heckler' to launch her youtube channel.
>5m views
>4500 subscribers

she couldnt even get pity subs.

>white

She is Jewish. Her second cousin is Chuck Schumer the famous New York senator.

>I get more views than Amy Schumer with the exception of the video of her getting heckled

JUST

I would have forgotten about this bitch long ago if you assholes wouldn't stop bringing her up.

O SHIT

waddup?

>used to

it's her only joke, really, and the fact that she uses it while still getting asshurt over jokes pointed at her is disgusting

Post your channel, senpai

youtube.com/channel/UCU-HGStP8v-WXtqXlV2bUHQ

N-no

>go on Amy say something funny about your vagina
>women are funny

Isn't that the point of a youtube channel, you dumb cunt?

>cherrypicking

not him but i just looked at her uploads, that's not cherry picked at all. Why would you make a comment like that when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and too lazy to look it up yourself?

as bad as most female comedians are at least most of them have some small amount of wit or at least a cuteish smile or laugh to keep you watching.

Watching Amy is like watching Miss Piggy on steroids beat a dead horse into mush.

Quite honestly I've heard better muh vagina jokes out of drunken coked up whores at a bar

>female audience burst into treats

any audio of this? sounds hilarious

o shit whadup :>

>I was about to go anyway

R E K T
E
K
T

she's just being pushed in the media because she's a woman, jewish, and is connected. she'll go away soon. her live shows aren't selling tickets like they should, because people are catching on the fact that she's a fat pig hack.

is he /ourguy/?

>4,290,000 twitter followers
>her tweet "likes" hover between 100 and 1000

isn't this a huge discrepancy? i know twitter personalities with with around 200k followers who get way more likes than that

perfect example of skewed numbers because you have a pr firm/media team behind you to manipulate them.

desu sometimes i shitpost counter arguments to get a stronger argument for a side that im for.

A lot of people are like that because Twitter automatically makes you follow like 20 different accounts when you first join, not to mention most frequent Twitter users follow hundreds of people and don't get to see anything except for the most popular tweets from these people. In reality, barely 0.1% of a celebrity's followers will actually read their tweets.

Oh, alright then.

Carry on.

JamFaze, is that you?

No

Is she that child molester or am I getting fat standup chicks confused?

She only has a career because
1. Her uncle is Chuck Schumer, a Democrat Senator
2. She is jewish

Lena Dunham is the child molester.
Amy Schumer is just bad on the eyes and ears.

Even feminists and SJWs on tumblr don't like her

she is so unappealing in every conceivable way, it's almost impressive

I hate this entitled racist bitch.

less funny too

I think she's pretty funny, definitely one of the top 5 modern stand up comedians in my opinion but I don't think there are that many good active stand up comedians anymore

ha ha ha FUCK THAT GUY

she looks so POWERFUL and STRONG FROM THAT LOW ANGLE

SHE WAS SO FUNNY WHEN HE SAID HE WORKED SALES AND SHE SAID "WERE NOT BUYING IT" LMAO

IM WITH HER FUCK YEAH READY FOR HILLARY

SO GOOD

SHES GREAT

dril gets more interaction and he's funny

she isnt funny and gets less interaction

hmm

Name 5 stand up comedians funnier than Amy then?

Has she blocked everyone?

Dane Cook is funnier than this twat waffle... and I fucking hate Dane Cook.

I looked her up to see if she BTFO Schumer for her extreme feminism but apparently Schumer wasn't extreme enough for her?

variety.com/2016/tv/opinion/amy-schumer-kurt-metzger-comedy-central-inside-amy-schumer-1201840316/

Maybe we could help her think up comebacks for people she blocks. Cred Forums loves that. R... right guys?

Dane cook is a male, I meant female stand up comedians

is this any different from sarah silverman?

5 random people off the streets

A woman just has to be thin and pleasant and she can have absolutely everything modernity offers. Jokes about not having sex with her are always light hearted and false because some loser always wants it that bad. Even jokes about her being a whore if effective only limit the upper class of man she can attain.

If a woman jokes about a man being sexually unattractive she is just exposing her cold carelessness for this massive discrepancy of energy men expend in the name of fair women.

>female comedians
those two words should never be put together

>here come dat goi
>is dressed like a jew
You know the jews don't call themselves goy right?

Maria Bamford is pretty funny and doesnt touch on the 'muh vagina' at all.

How would (((you))) know?

Same

I had never watched any of her shit or listened to a single thing she said and had no real opinion of her because I generally avoid identify politics crap

Then I saw her awful "joke" she told Steve O and heard several people say she was one of the funniest female stand up comedians so I went and watched more of her trite and It's so painfully unfunny

twitter is full of bots, fake accounts etc.

This is like baneposting without any warmth, camaraderie or genuine heart.

i hate her but why should she have to listen to faggots opinions like they matter. it's hilarious to listen to someone cry about how they were "blocked" like they're actually hurt; they're like children.

Not that I side with her, but you miss the point. Her jokes don't condone the exploitation of women; it's basically sex positivity for women. "we're women and we can throw our dirty laundry out in the open like those other guys!". Only problem is when that becomes the focal point of their stand up.

>I get fucker by tons of guys now I'm fat heading towards 40 and still single

Women win lol

Well if your career is being a comedian and you have to block someone instead of mocking them then I think you should take an honest look at yourself and what you're trying to be.

>muh vagina
is South Park ever wrong?

Elliott pls

>anti-gun
>unironic use of "in arms"

She is a stupid

Girls are funny get over it.

I don't know why but it seems like every decade there's one comedian that all people hate. First I remember was Carrot Top, Garfunkel, then those Mexican comedians and now female stand-up comedians.

Bought followers. Huge numbers and very low interactivity/engagement with follower base. Same thing on facebook. Indian clickfarmers desu senpai.

>and now female stand-up comedians.
we don't have female stand-up comedians.
we just hate the shitty ones that are marketed to us as the prime example of what a female comedian should be.

it would be like if female comedians were the norm and the media just showed us Adam Sandler's recent flicks as an example of how men can be funny.

I don't remember any good female comedian other than Tina Fey and her kind of humour don't appeal to me.

She is at about the level of a demetri Martin; clever, but inaccessible and relatively obscure for her talent.

>there are bad comedians and people dislike them because their bad
>this is a recent phenomenon

Nah.

>It's almost uncomfortable to laugh at Maria Bamford's comedy, because so much of it is about really serious problems she has: OCD, bipolar disorder, suicidal thoughts. She's been hospitalized several times. But you have to laugh, because she's that funny.

you can basically buy views on twitter

I used to tell a joke that went something like

How funny is it on a scale of Amy poehler to 10?

I honestly feel bad for Maria. Her stuff in arrested development was fucking stellar and only rivaled by buster. Get well soon Maria we love u

>my sister in arms
Schumer is one sister molestation away from being a complete carbon copy of Lena Dunham.

This user is correct. The reason she gets butt hurt (as do alot of female celebs who take the gurlpower angle) is that she wants to have her cake and eat it too. You don't really get to make your jokes female centric and complain that they don't have broad appeal. It happens with guys too, if you have a even guy/girl group of friends and one guy keeps making dick jokes, you'll probably find that eventually the girls will find him less funny.

She's pretty hot when she loses weight, too bad it seems she has no self control eating shit and reverts to being a disgusting pig

Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are great comedians, apropos 30 rock and Parks & Rec, but I don't know if I'd enjoy their stand up. Stand up is very hit and miss anyway

"loses weight"
Look how fucking photoshopped that pic is

MY
FAT
VAG
GETS SO MOIST
WHEN I DRINK

Maria Bamford, Jeff ross, Bill burr, Brent Morin, patten oswalt

Watch Lady Dynamite, I think she's better. She's married now to

Even at her best, she still looks like Miss Piggy.

Not saying I wouldn't fuck her. I would. I'd fuck the shit out of Miss Piggy.

It would be pretty funny if she blocks everyone

Twitter is the fakest shit.

I speak from experience. I wasn't a big time tweeter or even trying to get a bunch of followers or anything, but half my followers were bots anyways. What happens is, when you tweet something, these bots pick up a keyword and then autofollow you. So I'd tweet something about Trump or whatever, and a bunch of bots would just jump me. And then, half the real people who followed me were just doing so for a follow back. They were just doing what the bots did, except manually.

Of the thousand plus followers I had (again, I was small time and I know it), I'd say only a hundred of them were genuine followers. My usual tweet would get about 6 to 10 likes, and 0 to 2 retweets. That's ignoring the good tweets that would blow up and get a couple hundred likes, and the big ones that would really blow up and get a thousand from people who weren't even following me (and would attract new genuine followers). Those definitely skew the data and were not the norm for me.

So I don't think it's a huge discrepancy, just how twitter rolls. Probably worse if you're a controversial celeb and some people follow you just to hate on your shit.

She (or, more technically, the people she pays to run her account) may be using a blockbot that blocks not only people who tweet mean things at her, but also people who follow people who tweet mean things at her. What could have happened is these people who never interacted with her followed people who had, and are getting punished for it. It would not surprise me if these critics aren't also following critics who were critical of her.

It's one of the reasons blockbots are bullshit.

you sound really cool

It just came out that Ronaldo's twitter following is like 80% dead accounts

I am so thanks.

Pam who?

This is why i think it was staged. Why would some random arabic man get tickets to go see her on his own, then give up after a few minutes and ask to see her tits, which no man would ever want to see.

bock bock

>Maria Bamford
>funny

Jesus fucking Christ

He was probably dragged to see it by someone else.

>tfw if they make an Archer live action movie soon they'll meme cast Schumer as Pam and not someone like Jillian Bell or even Rebel Wilson

But isn't the tampon technically wearing her?

Dear 'murrica,

Can you please keep your unfunny fat pigs away from your media. Same goes for the not fat but still completely unfunny Sarah Silverman or whatever that jewbitch is called.

Thank you.

Signed,

The rest of the world

>they removed the like/dislike bar

That's not what he said you fucking retard.

Not much to do about it. Leftists and (((connected))) people in Hollywood are pushing a female empowerment, fat positivity movement. A person in the industry has to fall in line with it to work in media, and nitwits have eaten it up and spread this shit 24/7 on social media. The tide's already turned, and they're working hard to shame/silence any dissenters as losers/trolls/haters as the inevitable backlash occurs. Amy Schumer would be a non-entity were it not for hercoming up at this point in history (to be fair that can be said about a lot of figures, luck/timing is always a factor).

Those two hacks, Schumer and Jesselnik or however the fuck you spell it, stole Patrice O'neal's fame. If that big dummy didn't die he'd have the fame that these two scum have now.

Yeah we'll get right on that bud

>A businessman him? How's that going for you?
>audience erupts with laughter
What the fuck was the joke?

>Cant handle the bantz so throws the person out

top kek

It was a pretty tame thrashing of a heckler, but they need to be put in their place/thrown out. I'm on Amy's side in that encounter.

>Those bantz were weak btw

Can Rebel Wilson even do an American accent?

God that is one ugly bitch.
I bet her parents are ashamed to look at her.

Sure she has the build of an O lineman, but I have doubts about the footwork

Schumer is still 1000000000000 times hotter. Still wouldn't ever hit it. Not even to say I fucked a "celebrity", it would not be worth.

Amy Shumer did rape someone in college, though

twitteraudit puts her at 80% Real followers. I'm pretty sure twitteraudit needs to be audited itself though. No way Hillary has 63% Real while Trump only has 61%

Jews constantly imply that they are goyim when being subversive though.

No. Source: Workaholics