Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

me on the left

Every character who thinks being thrown out the windows is too far gets out alive. It's the moral litmus test of the film.

quentin

The writer.

But the guy who threw him out the window lives, bruised, but lives

Don't say every character just say the ones in that conversation

so only travolta?

>bible verse before killing someone
>accidentally shooting someone in the face

VV should already know Jules aint with tha fuckshit.

He doesn't think it was OK to throw him out a window but he does recognize a foot massage is a big deal

I used to give this guy's 18 y/o girlfriend backrubs and footrubs because she was complaining about how he wasn't affectionate enough. In retrospect, it was kind of fucked up, but I was 24 and lonely.

Then she'd basically insist (although it's not like I was arguing) on giving me one. She'd sit on my ass wearing tights, and grind her pussy against it while she would push up with her hands to massage me. I could feel how warm her crotch was, and a couple times I could even hear some *schlick* sounds. After about 3-4 minutes of this, she would collapse wordlessly and hug me really tight (sometimes she'd shiver a little), and claim that she "got tired". He vocalizations would get an octave higher when she would be sighing, too. Yeah, tired my ass. I guess an inexperienced girl like her was too naiive to think I couldn't tell what orgasms looked like.

In her mind, this wasn't cheating. Fact is, if at least one person is getting aroused, it is DEFINITELY cheating. I never had sex with this girl, never even kissed her, but she got off at least 3 times feeling up my man muscles while grinding on my tush rofl

Seeing as how Quentin is a self-avowed foot fetishist, and he also tends to be speaking through Jules (when he gives up crime, finds God, etc) in this movie a lot, I would guess that Uma's character was probably trying to get some love and affection wherever she could, considering how fucked up Wallace was.

marsellus wallace threw him out the window himself and got out alive, dumbass

what the fuck is this post

I mean, it's kinda "truth in Cred Forums" I guess. It really did happen, and it's a real world example

I guess I was trying to relate to Mia Wallace and the guy who gave her a footrub being "guilty". Even though Marcellus shouldn't have thrown him out the window, he was definitely a guilty party in the infidelity, just like I was.

I'm sure most people will accuse me of embellishing this story or making it up, but I swear it's 100% true. I've never told anyone about it, and I'm damn sure the girl didn't either.

"him" being the guy giving the footrub, not Wallace.

Sorry user, I'm drunk. I probably wouldn't have posted this rambling anecdote that resembles erotica otherwise. I swear I was just trying to give a situation where something that on the surface appeared "platonic", but was definitely not.

If your girl is accepting foot rubs from other guys, something is wrong with her or you.

Drinking out a straw in recovery is okay for you? Moral gray it is not user

FOOTMASSAGESMEANSOMETHING

Can we all agree foot fetishism is pointless and gross?

Girl literally wanting dick and user ignoring/not taking advantage of her advances to get off as well. Classic

CAPPED

this is one of the best meme posts i've seen on Cred Forums in quite a while. has that classic old chan pasta feel to it. good job

is "foot massage" a metaphor for blow job, or does it literally mean foot massage, because that's equivalent to a blow job in Tarintino's mind

Kek, I've had somethinglike that happen before. Same massage treatment/grinding on my back. It happened years ago and I actually brought it up again to the girl not too long ago.

She said something like "the fact that I knew it was wrong made it so much sexier"

user...