Okay, Cred Forums be honest

Okay, Cred Forums be honest...

If you had to become lovers forever with one of the girls (like the character, not the actress) from the sitcom "Friends", which girl would you choose and why?

I think I would choose Phoebe because she seems like she'd be the most nurturing and spontaneous of the three. Monica is too OCD for me and Rachel is just kind of a dumb rich girl.

Your thoughts?

I meant Cred Forums

Rachel x1000000

>which girl would you choose and why?
>and why?

Monica. Phoebe is a fucking annoying cunt and Rachel a shit

She's ageless, slightly insane and would be a good mom

I think Monica would be the best wife

>can cook
>keeps shit clean
>easily the most intelligent of the three

you made a thread about FRIENDS you friendlesas fuck

oh my jesus od you tyhink people here on TV the TV actually give a shit about pleb cunt retard idiot tv series like friends

pooeple her watch ART & have art integrity and are down with not the normievision shit that cuint morons like you watxch. we like fucking good shit. we are so hipster whatever i name will get scrutinized BECAUSE THAT IS HOW IT OS FUCKIGN DONE

dont you ever create a thread here again ever

Whichever was the hairiest.

Lovers meaning not wife? Probably Rachel, she's a bitch but she's into kinky stuff Monica wouldn't do. And Phoebe is always shit at everything.

As a wife Monica could be ok, as long as she doesn't act like an unloving bitch like with Chandler and doesn't JUST herself with botox.

Okay....pic related

Gross

Do you feel in charge?

do you guys realize these 'waifu' threads are infantile hyper-feminine behavior right?

Phoebe is cutest and a better character ie more personality. the other two are boring, whiny, normie cunts

I'd go for Monica because she might get fat again once she settles down.

I think you're reading way too much into a Cred Forums thread there, Mr. Psychologist. Just harmless fun.

Yeah, she is the more interesting of them but it seems like she might get annoying from time to time with her whole "ditziness".

I feel like phoebe is only one which is actually emotionally available. rachel is too much of a vapid hoe, monica is too baby crazy. I feel like me and phobes could go on adventurers

>I must prove my masculinity on this anonymous mongolian pixel exhibition

Phoebe.

>loyal, most likely to lie to police for you
>probably a good sexual partner
>possibility of threesome with her sister
>just a nice and fun person

Monica is uptight and would nag you to death.
Rachel... no thanks.

phoebe is the most annoying and seems like she only likes chads. Rachel and monica are proably the best, but Rachel's character wasn't believable. She's superficial and blonde, yet she got with a beta like Ross. in reality she would've been fucking joey. Monica is prettiest and humblest female.

>not picking Janniston whenever she's an option

Sad!

Childhood is believing Rachel is the best girl, Adulthood is knowing Phoebe is.

Wouldn't mind cumming on her chest tbqh

also her dad's loaded

We're talking about the characters in the show, not the actresses who play them. You'd be choosing Rachel...NOT Jennifer Anniston.

Enjoy eating your cookies over the sink.

she'd probably soften up. just needs a good dicking is all.

>only likes chads

With the exception of her "flings" (which were just shirtless men to get the female demographic up) none of her partners were chads.

>I feel like phoebe is only one which is actually emotionally available
This. Monica is responsible and good at practical stuff, but there would be no joy there. Too high-maintenance. Rachel is pretty but that's about it.

no sorry, monica is the best friends girl

phoebe is annoying and rachel is a braindead bimbo

Who /russ/ here?

Monica was fat. She'd probably get fat again after getting married. Poor Chandler.

>loyal
shes not tho

last season isn't canon

Wouldn't mind inhaling her bra farts

Lovers forever would sort of imply eventual marriage. So yeah, lover = wife.

>emotionally available
That's what I think too. She displays a lot more emotional depth even though she is a sort of ditz. She probably is the most sensitive of the three though and would be more spontaneous and up for adventures and sleeping on the beach under the moonlight and stuff.

That's a good reason not to get with her in my opinion.

These are good points.

Damn it seems like Phoebe is winning this thread and Rachel is losing pretty bad. Monica seems to be the average one.

See? She is kinda hot..

Yeah so he'll pay for an extravagant wedding and all of her rich friends will be there and after that, there will be no place to go but down because she won't have that luxurious lifestyle and he's not going to just give you a salary.

kek true

This is probably more true than though. If you really put it to her she's not going to run shit with her OCD. In fact, she'll probably just make sure the house is always clean for you.

Elaborate?

I'm OP, motherfucker.

yes im da flippa yes i will flip ya

Aaand what she looks like now.

GRANNIED

she got mommy old, big deal. still qt and I don't see any gross plastic surgery on her

with Rachael
>have to raise Ross's kid, literally my wife's son
>spoiled brat, literally had 100 boyfriends

with Phoebe
>weird family
>mental problems, literally insane

with Monica
>wealthy parents
>brotier brother-in-law Ross
>get to drive the Porsche
>can make you amazing meals

By the time she looked like that, you'd be old as fuck too, nigger.

i dont think i ever saw rachel cook in the show

i bet she cant cook

I feel like she's cooked before, but probably was shown being shit at it

she worked at a coffee shop but I'm pretty sure she got half her orders wrong

great bait, I fuckin kek'd
monica is probably hairiest

>monica is probably hairiest

monica has the hairiest bush, no armpit hair

phoebe has a hairy bush but also has armpit hair

rachel is fully shaven

how the fuck did she even get promoted to a high position.

same way she became a regular on Friends

She cooked that dessert loaf thing and put meat in it, she's shit

Joey loved it though.

he is reminding you cucks how to be masculine for the good of the group, it's MGTOW Proselytizing

I can honestly say I don't find any of them physically appealing.

Too skinny and boobs to small. Monica and Pheoby almost have the same face.

i think you may have a touch of autism user

Monica if she'd let me put a little meat on her bones.

The jew broad

the casting director of Friends probably got all three

>probably

D R O P P E D

TOTO!

But she's also uptight and boring and unfunny.

Rachel is too basic for my taste, Monica too neurotic and OCD probably (although otherwise she's probably closest to my type, physically).

Phoebe is - theoretically - more culturally my type (I will usually like a more space, arty type), but she's too damaged and frankly she has a real mean streak that I 'm not into.

Honestly, Monica, neurotic as she is, would probably be the best and most faithful partner. Her I guess.

Monica was always the hottest girl on that show, especially with the stuffed shirt

Explain to me Joey and Chandlers tv stand
Its so long it covers 2 bedroom doors

>tfw have a weird family

I wish they would just die

Goddamn she is 30 years + 10 days older than me
And I want to bust a nut in her

She looks much better than my mom and she's two years older

not bait

the fact that there is a thread about something as shitty and retarded as FRIENDS proves Cred Forums is not a proper blace for cinephiles. anything in Cred Forums who thinks theyre "kino" or whatever must kill themselves

Joey built it.

like Rachel and phoebe and the whole show, really.

None of which matters while I'm fucking her or eating her delicious sandwiches.

I've seen Rachel's tits, not a fan. Also, she's kind of a bitch and can be extremely obnoxious at times. There was a point that I hoped they'd kill off her character.

Monica would probably be the more realistic choice. She'd get on my nerves, but she knows what she wants and she's loyal. I think she would make a good mother. Not a fun mom, but a good mom.

Phoebe would be ideal, however, I can't see her in a sexual way. She seems more like a friend than a lover.

So, I'd have to go with Monica.

Monica! Cause why every one else saiid

OFFICIAL FRIENDS GIRLS RANKINGS:

1. Monica
2. Rachel

[POWER GAP]

100000. Phoebe

This is an objective truth.

just like me

i don't care
I must express my feelings or i will fall into sadness

phoeba. she looks down for some shit while being matronly

fat monica

>But she's also uptight and boring and unfunny.
Uptight? There were definitely a few episodes after her and Chandler got together where they were talking about doing some kinky stuff, so not as uptight as you think.

Boring, i'll give you that she was a bit repetitive in her topics of discussion but i'd let it slide for all her other positive attributes

Unfunny? She might not be as funny as the other two but in the grand scheme of things she was way funnier than 90% of women out there.