Why are British and American actresses so fuckinng fat...

Why are British and American actresses so fuckinng fat, ugly and disgusting while Latina actresses are beautiful 10/10's?

>Why are British and American actresses so fuckinng fat, ugly and disgusting
why so rude? you could have worded that in a more nice way

Because it's not just the actresses

post hairy latinas pusy!

genetics

This is an American "actress".

This is a Latina Actress. How can these American cows and British inbreds even compete?

Honestly one thing I tend to notice is that the ones that actually make it to Hollywood are just mostly Penelope cruz clones.

hispanics and yuropians were supposed to breed the superior race

Please God tell me her name so i can end it.

How can they compete?

White > Latina

We know niggers prefer white women, Krager

OP has good taste

Ana is the perfect woman

why do you always try to find the most european-looking latinas? the bottom is what the average spic looks like

Because you fuckers don't speak english or have any dramatic tradition so only the pretty ones get into the industry

>why do you always try to find the most european-looking latinas
They are called South Americans. Not every latina is from fucking Mexico.

>Ciangherotti

Italian as fuck.

My dick would probably shrivel and die if I were in the same room as Sofia Vergara, I'm not good enough to have a boner for that fucking perfection.

Well the average South American looks like bottom pic.

majority of people in south america look like that too.

>Colombia
>Paraguay
>Peru
>Chile
>Bolivia
And Brazlians are literally niggers.

TELL ME
THIS PERSONS
FUCKING NAME
NOW

using ana de armas as an example is practically cheating

fugg, does she show them in the show yet? dropped it a while back.

Closest we've gotten so far

Krager no
One fucking likes you stop fucking posting with a trip i know blacks have lower iqs but goddam

because they're all jews. What do you expect?

how is this any different than the other races? execs arent gonna hire some uggo, and there are a lot of uggos out there regardless of race ethnicity or creed.

The difference is that Latin American isn't a race. user is saying that latina-fetishists find the only ones who look european or europeanish despite the fact that 99% of latin americans look like some native american/mestizo turd.

Because we still are racist fucks and no one cares or gives a shit, whitest latinas are prefered over mestizas or morenas, thats the very essence of latin televisión. ALL BITCHES ARE HOT, PUTAS AND WHITE

deal with it

>Penelope Cruz
>latina

I bet you're the kind of nigger that calls anyone you see speaking spanish a Mexican.

again, not chosen in a void.

its a selection process that goes for the ones that have the most european blood.

but whatever, i just fap to whoever is hot, regardless of location.

I fucking love Cassandra C. m8

how you knew?

>cuck and proud: the post
What a sad state of being.

No, it's definitely cheating. She's perfect.

>I bet you're the kind of nigger that calls anyone you see speaking spanish a Mexican.

Sometimes I do that I supposes.

>we hate ourselves
>how based is that
>are we white yet
I thought asians had the biggest servile instinct to white.

>its an white guy mad as fuck latinas are attractive

So gringos, you have hot woman but can they even cook lol?

>but y-y-you p-pick the WHITEST looking ones AND not the ugly ones!!!

Until I get tired of using my trip, I will continue to post with it.

Look at how you speak. Even when you're trying to brag you still kiss ass. It's no wonder your countries are run by small cabals of spaniards and germans.

Not really I've seen people in latin countries drool over 4/10 chicks that were born there just because they're blonde. It would be funny if it were not so sad.

latinos are self hating cucks

Flaca

ahhhhhhhhhhhh you have her instagram?

Caaalm down vatos, I was merely explaining the Latin televisión (Televisa, Univisión, TV Azteca) behaviour patterns.

I fuck any semen demon beautiful enough, who kind of stupid autista cares about skin color anyways??

Yup

People with standards.

I couldn't get my dick up for her if I wanted to. Look at that face. Gross.

¡Hijole!

>mad cause he told the truth

Nice tits. No hips tho...