Why the fuck wasn't Stranger Things nominated for any Emmys?

Why the fuck wasn't Stranger Things nominated for any Emmys?

because it was shit

it isn't on television

because its a meme that people only like because its popular to like

Because it's a meme show, worse than The Walking Dead

Because it wasn't in the timespan for noms.

It'll be nom'd next year.

>can't tell if serious or Cred Forums

You're shit.

Orange is the New Black and House of Cards has been nominated.

And Game of Thrones isn't?

Correct. Only prestigious programs such as Big Bang Theory get nominated.

This ^

>And Game of Thrones isn't?

well game of thrones is actually good

0/10

this

Kill yourself pedo fag

lol

What's that show even about? i'm curious

Boy gets lost in another dimension. Monster from said dimension gets loose and starts eating people. Mysterious girl with telekinesis escapes from government facility and teams up with missing boys friends to try and find missing boy.

Sounds stupid to be honest
i figured it would be something comfy

Why would that girl have a cock to cut off?

You're a fucking idiot

Kill yourself

What's the matter? Do they not sell ST merch at Hot Topic yet?

>You're a fucking idiot
>Kill yourself
Haha must suck to have shit taste

You guys sound upset

>Boy gets lost in another dimension. Monster from said dimension gets loose and starts eating people. Mysterious girl with telekinesis escapes from government facility and teams up with missing boys friends to try and find missing boy.
>comic shit

well the main gang was there. Its too new in popularity to have a chance this year. But next year Other shows better look out. And even with just these 3 cameos, they represented the show. I saw on someone's insta that they got to go on the stage and do a song and dance number. It was sort of shitty but I dont think they praqcticed it much.
Also, you just know.

>This thread was ruined by Bradamante

kill yourself pedo

really its more like a goosebumps book

not defending it btw, i had to go on a 10 hour car trip and decided to watch that since there was nothing else to do, wouldn't have watched it under any other circumstances

it was pretty lackluster, just an amalgamation of all the same tropes you've already seen before with slight variations

>The main gang

>Bradamante
what are you talking about?

>goosebumps book
that's still awful
looks like it's just idiot pedo bait now

cute

>stoplikingwhatidontlike.jpg

Top wew lads!

The 11 character was cool no pedo. She was basically Rei and I'm really fascinated PK trials and movies like Altered States and stuff.

I feel pretty bad that Finn misses out on so many of these late night shows, and appearances at events. Wtf is he doing???

Is he done his kino yet??

it's mediocre as fuck

It was decent but it was ruined by pedos and nostalgia fags that aren't even old enough to have lived through the 80s

No. They're finishing IT soon though.

ya, he's still on IT. What I want to know is why will wasn't there? He can't have had anything better to do. Or where were any other the adults, or the duffers? The triforce of cute are nice, but I'm starting to get sick of them becoming the PR face of this show.

>finn wasn't invited
top kek

Contrary to popular belief, most people hate going to these things. The Duffers and the adult cast likely had no desire to be there. The kids went because it was novel, or more likely, because they had to due to promo obligations.

Kill yourself pedo

> The triforce of cute are nice, but I'm starting to get sick of them becoming the PR face of this show.

I completely fucking agree. I'm going to start ignoring them because I'm going to end up ruining the show for myself.

mai waifu

That makes sense. They apparently also got to run netflix's instagram for the event, although I haven't checked it yet to see what they posted. It still doesnt explain where will was, since this should have been fun for him too, but probably only these 3 are really hungry for the fame and glory. Does this mean they'll stay in the limelight or will the others surpass them because they focused on their jobs and lives more than the attention?

The 2016 Emmys covered shows that aired from June 2015-May 2016.

Stranger Things came out in like July.

fuck off pedo

GD it now im hungry, but i hate waffles and have nothing else in the house. f my life.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

kys reddit

Hmmm.
I feel like out of all the kids, Millie might be the one to benefit from the attention grabbing appearances at all these shows and events.

It's because she's a lively, well spoken 12 year old who happens to have a British accent. That makes her really marketable.

But still, best of luck to every other actor and actress on that show.

I guess you probably think it's ok when Aaron Paul is IRL stalking her because hes soooo famous.

ahha, so I was right. They just missed the window.

I'm not sure about Will. They seem to be gipping him out of pretty much all of these things. They didn't even have him on Fallon and he literally lives in New York.

i can't find an answer to this anywhere online

in the last episode why does Mike call Eleven Nancy? No one noticed this?

Not eligible

Same with The NIght Of

>I'M SO OBSESSED
>I'M SO OBSESSED
>OH GOD
>I WANT TO ADOPT HER!
>OH THEY'RE COMING ON THE SHOW? CAN I COME!?

He's definitely giving off a little bit of a "creepy," vibe

Not the guy you're responding to, but I think the Aaron Paul thing is creepy as shit. It was cute at first, but he literally will not shut up about that girl. And only the girl. It's fucking weird.

this

/thread

No I don't think it's ok at all. Aaron Paul should fuck off and stop trying to be relevant

There's no justification for any of you pedo shits.

I think Finn actually lucked out not having to go to these events, he's talented and he's the only one of them in a movie so his career will be fine. But those 3 other poor kids are being shoe horned into this PR machine every single day they're gonna go Corey Fieldman'd in no time.

Kill yourself faggot

The black kid wouldn't even get invited if Mike was available. Kek

shit came out in july, there's obviously an Emmy cutoff date you dumb cunt

SJWs only respect Game of Ovaries and Flaccid Wieners.

gaten is stylish as hell

its like Star Wars Frce Awkanes

intentional rehash

if you thnkd its original or interesting you shld end your life

(in the first season only)

Are you the guy with the broken keyboard or have we been inundated by fucks who can't type?

the only thing I think is really "standout" enough to be worthy of an award is the soundtrack, which is legitimately great. otherwise the show is like C+ tier entertainment at best, and none of the acting is very good at all.

Pretty fucking stupid that TWD hasn't won any. Seasons 4 and up decimate Game of Thrones. Stranger Things is a non-entity still. Maybe in Season 2 they'll give a fuck about making the kids feel like family.