Bruce Lee movie

>Bruce Lee movie
>stars random dopey white guy who gets asian girl

I'm getting sick of this shit jiating

Why does EVERY movie with Asian topics gets shoved with this crap or Asian men turned into sexless nerds or homos for no good reason.

Most movies about Asians are made by Asians. Stop bitching and go watch them.

>Asian americans don't exist or deserve representation in hollywood movies without turning them into racist caricatures for the sake of white insecurities

about that

Well....yeah.

asian americans barely exist and they are all limp-wristed little gaymos

I actually was really off put by this in the trailer. Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story managed to make a movie actually about the dude but now it's all about a random dude

that is due to white media propaganda

>masuculine assertive asians = bad
>feminine submissive asians = good

hollywood is garbage if you're a minority. it only serves to subvert you and your race for the sake of dribbling whites.

Go watch korean or japanese movies. They have some rally good ones. The US can't be realistically expected to represent for every culture on earth.

>a buzzfeed blogger stumbles into Cred Forums

>Movie all about a white boy who is failed by white culture so he becomes a weeb
>White imperialism

Reminder that it's actually the racist foreign market that only supports films starring white people and that's where hollywood makes a good portion of their cash.

Replace "minority" or "asian" with "white" and "white" with "black"

now it's 100% redpilled übermensch infograph material and indisputable

So what you're saying is it's absolute horseshit and just minorities making themselves out to be the victim?

So that picture is saying it would be better if a movie had a white woman with an Asian man rather than a Asian woman with a white man?

>Asian movie
>gets Asian main star removed in favor of a random whitey
>doesn't acknowledge white privilege

it's a biopic of Bruce Lee who did have a white wife

so yes it would be more a better biopic than random white dude shoved in

yeah but people who believe the redpilled shit are just kids or invalids who've become unwitting victims of poe's law. By associating your argument with theirs you're going a ways towards invalidating it.

You misunderstand the fact that the general public views asians as silly-looking and wants to see them act silly and is wary of blacks and only wants to see them if they are innocuous as a calculated attempt to "subvert" your race and its identity. it's not. Hollywood is playing to its biggest demographics because Hollywood is not about your feelings or your politics, it is about money. The only reason they all play at being bleeding heart is so they can publicly get away with hoarding billions of dollars for doing fuck-all. The asian market is massive, so maybe you will see short little squint-eyed, silken-haired manlets more frequently in film in the future

ok, sorry I didn't realize this was a Bruce Lee biopic I was just going off the picture.

Yeah, that is pretty dumb.

>Removed
Yeah going off the one picture you can really tell the whole movie

>Why does EVERY movie with Asian topics gets shoved with this crap or Asian men turned into sexless nerds or homos for no good reason.

All of the hollywood execs making movies did not grow up with anime as a preferred form of entertainment in their teen years.

As much as Cred Forums hates the Wachoski siblings look at their influences, they cast all kinds of Asians in their work because they loved 80s anime.

Once more people who grew up with eastern influences are making movies and television shows there will be more Asians in it even if the producers are White.

I can see room for at least one or two hot-blooded Kamina-esqe asian male action and drama characters in hollywood once people who prefer anime are making more choices.

Will Victreebel get an Alola Form?