Has there been a better masculine role model in movie history than Tyler Durden?

Has there been a better masculine role model in movie history than Tyler Durden?

He's the opposite. He's a manchild.

getting into tyler personality only awarded him a homeless helena bonham carter.

no thank you.

He's about as good a masculine role model as an ISIS recruiter.

t. typical nu male cucks who vote democrat

Lincoln was a superior example. A true man.

travis bickle or the driver

which shows you that if you're a man and you don't have an iconic jacket you'll never succeed as a man

Sawree keedo

Not at all you low test numale

t. Edgy babby not old enough to vote who just watched Fight Club for the first time

>owns his own business
>terrorist
>bangs whores
>burns self with acid for spiritual enlightenment

He's neither.

Durden is a complete fucking idiot, and so are the people who follow him

Which, y'know, is the point of the movie

Is Fight Club still relevant in 2016?

not to nu males, they've accepted their place as pseudo faggots.

It's a fairly decent film but it was only ever "relevant" to edgy faggots. To everyone one else to was just a movie.

>Missing the point of Tyler Durden this completely

in what way pal, dont hate it cuz others hate it, make up your own opinion, also cant of been that stupid if he managed to start a cult following which blew up some fucking banks

and what is the point smart guy?

>at a normie get together
>they are deciding which movie to watch
>girl is like "omg i love fight club"

inb4 hurr your being contrarian everyone loves fight club

no, I thought it was pretty average and wouldn't want to watch it again.

I came here to say this. You guys don't even understand the book or the movie if you think Tyler is cool

Forced meme tbf

Damn it. Goddamn.

All of the space monkeys who were following Tyler were just conformists to a different ideology. In the effort to destroy capitalism and consumerism for everyone, they all became new types of zombies.

I seriously believe there is a disconnect between 90's born males and everyone who came before them.

ye but the point of the op was tylers masculinity, numb nuts

>role model should be a cult leader
Jim Jones did drugs and fucked women and didn't afraid of anything, too. Is he a good masculine role model?

amounting to somthing in which you gather a large following is somthing that would be respectable at the very least, naming males and some "negative" attributes of theres does not further any point your making as its irrelevent

Rick Blaine.

I'm saying shitty qualities make you a shitty role model, you autismal nigger, it doesn't matter how masculine you are. Also, Tyler Durden dressed like a fag.

The dude's basically a communist cuck, that's as left as you can get.

>literally 95% of Fight Clubs fans don't realise it's just a romance

it's about a beta too caught up in IDEOLOGY to pursue his desire

>communist
No, he just subscribes to a 1st grade-tier interpretation of anarcho-primitivism.

>it's about a beta too caught up in IDEOLOGY to pursue his desire

I con*sniff*cur

>unironically using those words
Literally kill yourself