Why is this the best show ever? What is it about its humor that makes it so much more funny compared to other shows?

Why is this the best show ever? What is it about its humor that makes it so much more funny compared to other shows?

banter is the best comedy, it's why workaholics is great too, friends fucking with each other

Sunny hasn't been great since season 6 though, but the first 6 are elite

no laugh track and each episode is unique

It's a successful dark comedy based on narcissists and psychopaths with good writing

I disagree season 7 and 10 were top notch

there were like 4-5 good episodes over those seasons

The writing is good. Their get rich quick schemes are unique. The characters are all insane, so you can justify them doing and saying outrageous things. The chemistry between the actors is perfect.

Everything about Always Sunny makes it a great show.

It's a pretty good show that at one point was the funniest thing on tv. It has a very meme-y fanbase though that insists it's the only good show on tv even though it hasn't been consistently good in 5 years

There are only like 2 actually bad episodes in the entire series, though I haven't seen the newest season yet. The last several seasons didn't live up to the first few, but it is still a top 5 funniest series currently active. I honestly can't even think of one show funnier atm. Can you name any?

This show is basically the adult version of Ed edd n eddy

I guess we have very different opinions then because I think it's been increasingly stale for years and averages about 2 standout episodes a season. Last one was better than the previous few but still had at least 50% bad episodes

Sure, but can you name 5 active shows funnier than always sunny?

I wish they did more charlie frank episodes

I can name 5 shows that had a better run than sunny
Eastbound and down
Seinfeld
Curb
Malcolm
Arrested development
Peep show

I didn't want to because then it always goes down to dismissing on tastes.

>current favorite comedy shows
You're the Worst
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
Nathan For You
Venture Bros

>consistently enjoyable and occasionally great
Sunny
Silicon Valley
Broad City
Rick and Morty
American Dad
Atlanta

Sunny 1-7 is maybe my favorite comedy ever (tied with The Simpsons and Peep Show, with Seinfeld in close 4th) but since then I think it's too hit or miss to call great overall. The highs and lows get lower every year

what will they do with devito's corpse when he croaks

Throw em in the trash

>Broad City
>Rick and Morty
>American Dad
>>>/reddit/

They'll use it in an episode where Charlie inherits a key to a deposit box with unknown contents and Dennis and Dee dig up Frank's corpse and try to use in the middle of the night to get Charlie to give the key to them, and in the end it's revealed to be more Nazi shit

>Why is this the best show ever?
Its not. You think it is and then you slowly realise its actually pure shit.
It would be much better if they got rid of Charlie 'muh screaming jew reddits favourite character' Day

I feel bad for you

>Seinfeld Curb Malcolm Arrested
>Active

thanks for proving me right

am i peeing

Because they're truly despicable and pathetic characters.

American TV [and American people] are fucking terrified of airing characters they won't like. "oh I hate the show because I couldn't relate to any of the characters, they're bad people."

Even Cred Forums does it.

Seinfeld is one of the most popular american tv shows ever though. Almost 20 years on tv drama is still copying the formula for antiheroes The Sopranos created

It is just so damn good. After a half a year brake I've watched seasons 4-5 inside a week. To everybody who thinks the show has grown stale: have a year brake from watching anything iasip and come back.

I take a year break between every season. It's still not very good

Yeah but the gang on Seinfeld were never the bad guys until the final episode.