Cred Forums, I'm listening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RAb1W6FJ2qo
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't stop thinking about killing myself Dr Crane. I don't have any friends or family. Help.

This problem is too much to handle over the post, please stay in the thread while my producer Roz Doyle redirects you to a qualified therapist.

Dr. Crane, is it true that psychiatry is an industry of death and that auditing is the only true path to happiness?

how do you afford such a huge condo? Did you just earn a shit load of money in private practice?

Why didn't your evil bitch of an ex-wife take you to the cleaners if you're so rich?

what is this haircut called?

lilith was never evil. frasier just acted like she was because he is arrogant and has self esteem problems. she was really just too cold and calculating.

Maris, on the other hand, was legitimately evil

Dr. Crane, I'm solely sexually attracted to fat women, but find the inherent lack of self discipline they possess to be a romantic turnoff. This internal conflict has wrecked my ability to date, and I don't know how to move past it

thanks for nothing Dr Crane.

I recently finished watching Frasier and now I'm feeling empty. Should I watch "Friends" again?

why would you watch friends in the first place faggot?

>no clip shows
>consistent quality season through season (but there are others clearly better)
>went through some serious feels and loss - no safe net like muh friends
>dog part of the main cast
GOAT sitcom tbhfam

Chandler

Dr. Crane, I am physically attracted to 3D women but I can't form a relationship just on that. Emotionally, I've only been able to love 2D girls while 3D girls only irritate me. I want to move past this because I'm tired of having empty vapid sex and then coming home to cute manga because only 2D women can fill the gaping hole in my heart while relying on 3D women for empty sex because I can't stand their presence longer than a night.

Dr.Crane, I'm always having this recurring dream where I'm in Spain and I'm at the running of the bulls. What does it mean?

How fat are we talking here?

>Im assuming from your mannerism that you and youre wife and in a rut at the moment, and I believe this dream represents that. The bulls are not what you should be running from, but to embrace them. I suggest to visit the local barbershop, find the largest bull on offer, send the wife's son away to granma and poppops and get comfy

i've watched this show for 4 years on a continuous loop
i'm even watching it right now..

Doctor Crane, I have a storage unit full of onaholes of many varieties and I sneak out to it to satisfy myself.
My wife never liked the idea of me using those things and I've been keeping this storage unit secret for years. The guilt is starting to kill me as I realize that I'm going to need to expand to a second storage unit. How to get rid of this guilt?

This is an advertisement

Yes, hello am I on the air?

My name is...Dr. Eranc, yes that will do. And I've called to tell you that you are a complete fraud and a hack Dr.Crane.

fuck you crane

I like the way Eranc thinks!

I'd watch someone direct the rapist to Roz Doyle. She is a qualified reproducer, who can handle my post any day.

Silent Hills is cancelled and it's never coming back.

>Should I kill myself right now or not.

hey, does anyone else remember that episode that showed Lilith i that black swiming suit? she was pretty hot actually...

Not what you're looking for she's prime jewfu at times.
youtu.be/RAb1W6FJ2qo

It's Calling

watc Cheers

I fucking love Frasier, but you're god damn delusional if you think anything after Niles+Daphne was anywhere close to before.

Hell, even that season was decent at best. The final season had a nice return, but obviously wasn't the same

nice.

Friends is for faggots. Cheers is okay, but true patricians watch Taxi

Dr. Crane, I have a problem.

>I fall in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, I'm gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>Never minding the strange area code, I immediately call her, and I'm overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on me as well.
>But, the next day, when I recount the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at me with a perplexed expression.
>After some investigation, I find out that the girl I called is not the same girl I fell in love with.
>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with my own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as we strike up a deal to give each other our darkest, most private secrets in order to equip one another with the weapons we need to conquer the heart of our other selves.
>While we chase our respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as we begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

I think you need to go back to Cred Forums.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

fukken saved

Dr. Crane I'm starting to have dreams of cuddling and caressing other Dr. Crane, am I a homosexual?

and st/a/y there.

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Is this a very subtle baneposting?