Still not falling for it.

RIP in peace, moron

F

what the FUCK
NOOOOOOOOO

wtf

why do older men dye their hair but leave the beard, free fraud detection

inb4 sticky

just watched eternal sunshine today. would make sense for him to die today my b everyone

FUCK

It's not fair, bros. It's not fair.

the fuck

Fuck. He'll be next, won't he, dammit?

fake and gay

Yeah, no. Nice joke.

>actor has been keeping a low-profile since Cathriona White took her own life in September 2015

who will carrey his coffin

what the fug Cred Forumsros.....

wtf I hate death now??

Carlos!

I'm sure when jimbo goes I will feel sad. His films were there for all of us when we were young. So many classics.

I wish

Fuck off, Reddit.

Died last year.
>Lee died at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital on 7 June 2015 at 8:30 am after being admitted for respiratory problems and heart failure, shortly after celebrating his 93rd birthday. His wife delayed the public announcement until 11 June, in order to break the news to their family.

You stop that bullshit right now. Meme magic is killing actors left and right as it is.

>shortly after celebrating his 93rd birthday
Almost went to check, but this gave it away. Nice try, OP.

fuck you

F

He'll be fine

Shut the fuck up Carlos

We're mourning his career, right?

No he's actually dead. Apparently it was an overdose? Not sure. There's a page on reddit gives some vague details :(

T-T-Trips

i hate you guys

hell be fine

C. Martin Croker (the voice of Zorak and Moltar from Space Ghost Coast To Coast) passed away last night.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

source?

Really? ;_;

he'll be fine

You cannot stop what is inevitable

No kek, have mercy on Jim please.

There will be no mercy

>She was a truly kind and delicate Irish flower, too sensitive for this soil, to whom loving and being loved was all that sparkled.

What did he mean by this?