Have any plot details about the new twine peaks been revealed?

have any plot details about the new twine peaks been revealed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abHyTbOA0Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=kinf5ApBjmg
youtube.com/watch?v=jnlYwt-Iljk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really hope they wrap up dangling plot threads

Why would you want to know?

so stupid you are

Rumor has it that the tie-in book is going to wrap up the loose ends from the original series

Lynch is cray-cray enough that he'll say "fuck you" to the folks who want resolution to the S2 cliffhanger

fuck of yoda you ignorant cuck

How much of the show do you think will be coopers dopleganger doing evil shit? Will regular cooper even return?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=abHyTbOA0Oo

This is from disc 10 of The Entire Mystery and it lets you know what Sarah Palmer's been doing lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=kinf5ApBjmg

This is the official trailer for the Secret History of Twin Peaks and it looks like it has some excerpts.

youtube.com/watch?v=jnlYwt-Iljk

Then there's the deleted epilogue to FWWM, which shows what happened immediately after the "How's Annie?" scene.

I feel all of these serve as something of a backdoor teaser to the new series, as Lynch chose to release all of this about a year before the announcement for Season 3, and he'd been sitting on the script for much longer.

Im rewatching tw now and when i reach fwwm should i watch the one with all the missing scenes edited together? I have already seen regular fwwm

Yes, do it. I greatly prefer the fanedit myself. The reinsertion of the more lighthearted scenes provided great contrast that made Laura's private life look even more shitty. The 3.5 hour runtime also flew by for me.

He actually showed what happened right after the cliffhanger in Missing Pieces. Blew about half the fan theories out the window because now we know that Doppelcoop is perfectly fine when it comes to pretending to be the real Coop.

I feel there'll be plenty of footage of both Coopers, but Evil Coop'll take center stage for a good while.

Best girl hands down. Shelley's a close second. Norma's third.

This is not disputable.

Will he get his sweet revenge?

Ahoy Captain!

kek~

>Shelley still works at the restaurant, basically in Peggy Lipton's shoes, divorced from Leo, who is either dead or lives in some home for the retarded. Estranged from Bobby
>Jany Levy is new waitress qt
>Audrey is slightly disfigured from the bomb blast, is a recluse, still in love with Coop
>Andy is respected head Sheriff, his "son" with Lucy is newfag deputy, probably bangs Jane Levy

Post you're predictions

Bobby has gone full wise old man

Jennifer Lynch got her naked too. Literal goddess.

What if he ends up being an FBI agent?

>Andy is respected head Sheriff, his "son" with Lucy is newfag deputy, probably bangs Jane Levy

Calling this but Hawk is the head Sheriff instead. Also calling Michael Cera as the fruit of Andy's sperms.

>tfw my copy of the entire mystery is coming in the mail tomorrow

Bobby is a much more major character in a role not entirely unlike Truman's. He's been following his late father's research as a Bookhouse Boy, alongside former Deputy Hawk and the sheriff played by Forster. He may even be a deputy, or at least get deputized when shit starts to get real.

Relationship with Shelley unknown, but knowing the soap opera atmosphere of the original series, I'm sure it'll be complicated.

Spoilering it just in case.

This will never become an anime.