Fear the Walking Dead is most likely the origins of the whisperers

Fear the Walking Dead is most likely the origins of the whisperers.

I would also like to point out that when Rick found Morgan while he was in his "I have to clear" phase, Morgan pleaded to Rick that he couldn't recognize he because he had seen people wearing the faces of the dead.
So we know that the whisperers have come to America in this episode.

Later S4 episode 3 "isolation", towards the end of the episode about 35 minutes in Daryl is driving a car with michonne Bob and Tyreese as passengers, they are forced to exit the car and escape into the forest because the road is blocked by the biggest horde of walkers we have seen at this point.
This horde is most likely the whispered moving them from one location to another.

I believe they are collecting as many walkers in America as they can in order to use as a line of defense, much like we see Alejandro doing now.

If anybody reads the books they would know that the whisperers have the zombie equivalent of a nuclear bomb, which was a massive horde that could outnumber any enemy.

I just hope Madison isn't alpha, because that means Negan will decapitate her in the future.
Strand and Madison fit the Alpha/Beta role very well.

My mind just got BTFO

I don't like Madison. I hope she gets Negan'ed and given to Rick

strand is dead

So we're all agreed that Negan is going to job for Beta right?

Going to job? I want to answer, but I dont get what you mean

You're just trolling. Here's your (you). You really think they would pass on having a 7 foot tall leatherface in favor of some average black guy? Use your fucking head. You really think Madison will ever be OK with rape? Come the fuck on. What do you mean they fit very well? Strand isn't protecting Madison.

>6 seasons of walking dead and they've used walker blood to disguise themselves twice
>not even two seasons of FTWD and people have used walker blood to disguise themselves five or six times
>took 6 seasons for someone to build a jail so they dont have to kill people or throw them out in walking dead
>less than two seasons and FTWD characters already have the idea to jail someone
I guess the writers are realizing how fucking stupid they are
Also, Alicia a cute.

yeah that part I dont agree with.

C U T E !

Lucillia is so hot. I wanna face fuck her while her doe eyes are staring into my soul.

b u m p

STRAND IS DEAD!!!!!!! STUPID FUCKS!!

>that part when she bit nicks lip

TWD takes place in the south. That's why they are so slow. Could you imagine if they had it take place in Florida? People would just run around nude eating each other day one even if they aren't infected.

glenn gonna die or what hurry up post tits they basically give it all away in those AMC promos about how story matters here(Cred Forums)

Just because they abuse the fuck out of zombie guts camo as a plot device doesn't make them Whispers.

It just means the writers are shit.

Abe gets the bat, Glenn flips out again and then is stabbed to death by Negan, Dwight or Simon (Steven Ogg.)

>job

basically fucking up that makes no sense, only for the plot

Nah this shit will be over fast , Negan kills Beta saves Dwight in return of giving back Lucille.
Rest of war will be the horde and some whisperers

Why do you guys wanna fuck a baseball bat?

>TWD writers
>having this much foresight or forward planning
Yeah, nah.

alicia is alpha. the group ends up finding the abigail again and cross the panama canal into the gulf of mexico where a hurricane forces them to land near louisiana. madison dies and alicia ends up making a walker suit out of her skin. they meet up with a large group and move their way up to the top quickly with their knowledge of how to walk with the dead. alicia coins the group "the whisperers" after her nick tells her about how he heard the dead whispering when he was near death from dehydration. the series ends with the group of whisperers heading north toward the capital.
nick ends up getting bit and survives and his hailed as a messiah and decides to stay in mexico and rebuild society
travis has to kill chris when his group attacks the motel. this hardens him up and we're left thinking that he will become a rick-esque character but he dies shortly after protecting his family as they board the abigail
strand dies as early as next episode

So what Alicia gets pregnant and let's her infant daughter be raped by her group in this short timeline? Hell naw you fucking tryhard.

Haha, why yes of course good sir, The Walking Dead is truly a terrible show that only plebians enjoy!

Fucking kill yourself.