Is this possible?

Is this possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2v273-N_fg&t=0m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=zXNLoXCPMqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your Damme right it is.

Only if you inject dragon's blood straight into your nuts.

It's the most basic move in karate.

Might as well ask if this is possible too?

he's a master of the splits of course it is.

Yes people can and do break the bottom brick, or the middle brick, etc--only they don't generally use standard red building bricks. Bricks are usually somewhat brittle or crumbly, definitely would never see a hard block of granite or something along those lines.

This is a gymnast thing, nothing supernatural.

I'm also a master of the splits. Banana splits that is. I'm morbidly obese.

Lol

Yeah, but his legs are going like upwards. It's not an upside down T shape we're looking at. His legs are point upwards at a slight angle. Never seen anyone in real life do this or in movies especially a man. Girls are supposed to be that flexible but a dude?.

>Banana splits

That's respectable in the /ck/ realm. I bow down to you.

Seagal can do that with his dick while quad wielding katanas AND assault rifles

It's Van Damme at his physical peak. The dude is a gymnast.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2v273-N_fg&t=0m24s

Clearly faked.

Does this have a purpose or is it just martial arts hipster posing to show off to normies? Can't be effective for meditation, and there are more practical stretches.

Holy shit, is it seriously supposed to be real?. Is this a real commercial?. Looks crazy but how do you know for sure it's fake?

It's real. I was there.

I would think for show, I mean if you're going to do a split then flat on a floor or bed might be the optimal way to do it. Can't see how putting all that weight on two small points of the back of your legs can be any good for you. You can only do it for a minute or so.

You tard, how have you not figured out this thread is about asking if clearly real shit is possible?

But can he do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=zXNLoXCPMqE

I heard that this was real but:
they're going backwards (which you can see) because it means a smoother ride with less chance of complications somehow?

and secondly iirc the trucks are being driven by computers?

Van Damme really did it but for the sake of the shot and safety there were considerations made.

I wouldn't ever sit like that during meditation desu, but then again, I'm not as flexible and the splits is always kind of bitch to do for me.

No, because he's not a roiding homosexual.

It just allows for a deeper stretch than splits on the floor. That's it.