Robot?

Mr. Reddit meme aside was this worth a try at least?

From the premise it sounds like V for Vendetta (which kinda fun IMO) but with hackers (and cringe).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvsaiYAx8q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's more like fight club, with drug abuse and dated memes. You just got pwned.

>Just watched the trailer

"Evil Corp" Lmao

It starts off okay but cringeworthy.

It gets worse every episode.

The second season is unwatchable.

>The second season is unwatchable.

Seems to be a common complain. What went wrong?

it's pleb filter

literally perfect

just fucking watch it

It's my favorite show on right now.

Its more like Fight Club or Momento, season 1 is tedious but its worth getting to season 2 which has been amazing thus far.

Fight Club but without the actual fighting that is

every complains about the pacing, which is frustrating but somewhat justified

They've dragged out some mysteries too much, like what LOST did. After a certain point it's just painful blueballing instead of enticing cockteasing. A lot is depending on what happens in the season finale this week

I still really enjoy the show though

I watched all of S1. It was alright, I didn't care much for anything about it though.

The twists aren't very surprising. Right from when he started mentioning his drug use and how he was mentally unstable, it was easy to figure that someone is in his head.

I don't get (S1 spoiler) Who was in the car talking to Tyrell. It was a conversation with Mr.Robot and Tyrell. I'm guessing it was Elliot but I'm pretty sure Tyrell didn't know Elliot until much later.

>season 2 has been amazing

Disregard this opinion, at least until this wednesday

But they delivered most of the small subplots, just not the major arcs.

Yes.
Just don't take it as seriously as people here who hate on it do.

The main "twist" wasn't meant to be surprising. He even said to the viewer "You knew all along, didn't you??!?"

I'm not answering your second part. Just watch s2

because the pacing is just slow. It doesnt add any dimension to the characters, it just drags out events or plot points with no reason other than to, I dunno, create an atmosphere?

Who really remembers any "character development" this season from people like Darlene or Angela? And also who cared? who really cared about E Corp Bitcoin shit? The season just focused on alot of the wrong things for too long, and shit like Elliot's plot got limited way too much. Itd be one thing if the first season made you care about people like Darlene and the other hackers, but it didnt, and trying to make you care about them failed, because the writing was never strong through this whole season.

>the twist wasnt meant to be a twist

>"twist"

He's implying it wasn't a twist at all, you dingus

The pacing isn't even nearly as slow as Breaking Bad which became normiecore after emmy wins

>Who really remembers any "character development" this season from people like Darlene or Angela?

Apart from watching Darlene go from confident leader to complete panic mode to murderer to being caught by FBI?

Or Angelas rising level of competence and slow realisation that completing her original main goal isn't going to give her the satisfied ending?

I think their parts have been stronger than Elliots who did basically nothing until the past few eps

It was Elliot in the car, technically. Since you finished the first season you should understand that it's all Elliot. Everything Mr. Robot does is just Elliot acting and speaking that way, and probably he puts on that vest.

Show is good watch it. Sometimes cringy yes, i took a break after the deleting history line.

Season 2's pace is pretty much the definition of a slow burn, if you have ADHD, you will get bored becuase "nothing happens", but for a patient viewer, it's basically the best thing on tv right now, the cinematography alone makes it more than worth the watch.

Also this

It actually has a proper name and is shortened to E-Corp, but because this is a "you see everything through the eyes of the deranged protagonist"-kind of story, it is automatically Evil Corp. He himself says in the first ep that in his head he always replaces the actual name with Evil Corp.

Don't both the show isn't very good and it's filled with gay shit, the ending of the first season was pathetic as well.

Season 1 still has that Trainspotting / Fight Club / Requiem for a Dream everyday slum life feel. Then season 2 goes full retard by eliminating that completely, introducing a major focus on 'strong' female characters; gives the protag a nigger friend who literally stabs an entire nazi gang all by himself within seconds and worst of all it rerolls an inner mental conflict of the protag that was actually resolved at the end of season 1.

Swear Cred Forums always used to call season 1 trash, now season 2 is underway it was a "masterpiece", it's just season 2 that sucks.You guys just want to moan about things.

>mad about black dude

He was Dark Army. They're basically kamikaze ninjas.

Yeah, the guy who thinks Seinfeld is deep shit definitly fits into such an organization.

Welcome to Cred Forums. If we hate it then it means it's great

Where is a good place to watch this shit show online in HD? my friend locked me out of my private movie/tv website.

Is that Fuck Society poster official? That's so fucking cringy and stupid. I am not ever going to watch that show just based on that picture.

Rami is the only thing in the show that's worth a shit. Everything else is absolutely dreadful.

the internet

wow gee wiz Mr. Maybe you will want me to find your toes for you?

i had the same reaction to that line, but the more they reveal about how pathetically lonely Dom's character really is the more it seems to fit her.

V for vendetta and fight Club mixed with hackers. It isn't very good. Anyone I know who likes it is socially retarded like the protagonist and thus relate to him

M I N D A W A K E

B O D Y A S L E E P

it's the worst and you faggot kiddies eat it right up

First season: Yes. Second season: No.

that scene lasts for like, 40 seconds, you Cred Forumstard

I think it's more cringy if you actually have an understanding of how coding works.

Don't watch it for that. Watch it for the government conspiracy bs and Elliot's raving mad hallucinations. Which season 2 is chock full of.

best thing on tv right now

also a great pleb filter

Yes it's real but it makes sense in the context of the show. These are real and far more cringey. There is some cringe you have to push through but it's worth it

Fuck, man. I don't know if I can survive that level of cringe. I have a friend who's dying to get me to watch the show too, but jesus fuck, it's hard with pictures like that.
I'll give the first two episodes a try like with any show.

No it isn't. It just enhances it. I've never seen a show with so much actual programming in it. There is stuff that makes no sense but only the autistic don't understand the concept of creative licence.

>cringe

this must be the new "literally".

He was there to keep tabs on Elliot, the Seinfeld thing was a cover

I mean, it's a critically acclaimed show. People who watch tv shows for a living love it. It even apparently nearly beat out GoT for Drama of the year Emmy. If you can't tolerate it then it's probably your fault. The level of cringe is like fight club level. Not that bad but not non-existent

I'm literally cringing at your post

I admit it's an overused word, but with stuff like this, no it's fucking cringe as hell. It actually makes me wince uncontrollably.

If it helps to convince you it has pretty top eye candy

That's the thing though- I'm noticing this influx of normies thinking they're enlightened and awakened to ALLTHISINJUSTICEINTHEWORLD, THE SYSTEM IS CURRUOT AND NEEDS TO BE BOUGHT DOWN! ANONYMOUS WILL RISE type idiots, while they're completely normalfags with iphones and sees Marvel movies on the first day of release. So they eat up shows like these because it somewhat resembles anarchy, meanwhile it's no different than any other show marketed to a certain crowd just for money, which is slightly funny in the irony of it all.
Urgh. lemme stop talking and just watch it.

literally kino cringe senpai desu

That's been a thing for as long as I can remember

If the show is anything like those promo images, I'ma find you, nigga. I'm kill you, nigga.
Starting ep1 now.

Can we stop getting mad at normalfags and appreciate how creepy and cute Elliot is at the same time?

I also think that it's not as much of a mindfuck to understand it; usually when he starts losing control he'll give us some sort of sign or just tells us. Anything from that point forward is likely to be not real. However sometimes he gets played by his own self in which cases we can't really blame him not telling us what's going on because he doesn't have a clue either. Isn't that interesting enough for you Cred Forums?

He looks like a frog with fat cheeks.

That's the same excuses you cucks used for Hannibal and those last couple of episodes of Season 2 were complete piles of shit which continued on through Season 3.

Well Cred Forums was right about cape-flick and sometime gives "unconventional" (read: autistic) insight about a film/tv show.

Though most of it is shitposting

I have ADHD and I can agree with this
I stopped watching around halfway through the second episode of second season.
It felt like they actually had no story to tell, and we were just observing characters in the aftermath of what happened at the end of season 1. I'm pretty sure it turns into a glorified soap after that.

Rami won

:3

It's like Email saw that the twists were cool in Season 1 and turned it into overdrive in Season 2. This show is so far up its own ass now. I doubt much will be wrapped up in the season finale.

you should keep watching .. there's a serious twist at around the 4th/5th episode which will clarify why it's so painfully slow

his face is the only reason i refuse to watch this show. from what iv'e seen they are in love with close ups of this googly eyed fuck.

it's fight club for nu-males with extra reddit on top

XD upvoted

But who is in control of Elliot? Who is Mr Robot? Who is Elliot? Or rather.. when is which one in control? To me the twist isn't the important thing. It isn't even a twist. It is both a story telling device to delve deeper into a mentally ill character. It is a more nuanced and complex look at it than Fight Club. Slater and Malek are showing a fasinating struggle within Elliot's mind, two personalities battling within one body. Hegel talked about this shit with his death struggle and master-slave dialectic. They are fighting within Elliot for control just as they created F Society to fight for control in society.

>I think their parts have been stronger than Elliots who did basically nothing until the past few eps

MY FUCKIN' NIGGA, RIGHT HERE.

Darlene has been left to steer the fsociety ship singlehanded. Elliot feeling guilty about ditching his responsibility is less interesting than Darlene actually COPING (or not, as the case turned out to be) with the responsibility. Angela hasn't just been developing as a character herself, she's been working on figuring out the mystery of the Washington Township coverup - actually advancing the main plot!

I think people just hate Darlene and Angela so much that they tune them out, even though that's where the meat is.

>are you Elliot Anderson?
>*Elliot stares back in wide-eyed horror, trembling, mouth gaping open as he begins a 5-minute internal monologue
>why is he talking to me?
>how does he know my name?
>continues staring for another 5 minutes
>y-yes

You have to realize this is a complex narrative with unreliable questionable protagonists.

Do you think Breaking Bad was promoting that making and selling meth was a good thing?

If anything, this whole second season is showing what a major fuck up the protagonist's actions in the first season were.

>lovecraftian shebeast from the murky depths

>top eye candy

>2016
>not liking the Innsmouth look

Did we ever find out why Dark Army wouldn't do their end of the E-corp hack in S1?

Not really. They still maintain the intentions were good but the outcome wasn't what they wanted

I hope no bad things happen to Angela any more

>good intentions

>You will never watch the pilot episode for the very first time in a stream with your Cred Forums bros while you empathize with Elliot and get surprised at the couple of sneaky Cred Forums references

We all have to accept our amphibian overlords sooner or later...

>and those last couple of episodes of Season 2 were complete piles of shit
holy shit fucking end yourself, hannibal S2 finale was 11/10

>the final twist will be that they're all actually frogs living on a pond
>mr robot is a dumped toy robot thrown into the pond
>and Tyrell is a Swedish frog researcher

That's why the show is hilarious, people who can't seem to understand the subtext of the show think it's all about "fuck da system mane" "capitalizm suxx" when it's really just a story about a group of fuckups terrible plan to accidentally ruin the world

>the word "'fuck'" is still not allowed on public television

Why tho?

It's not like the word fuck looks like a vagina or a woman's nipple or breasts or some shit.

I mean Peter, Johnson and Dick are allowed, but fuck?

oh no they go full bat-ape hybrid shit on the media and start flipping shit all over.

I mean a decapitated head or some guys throat slit is perfectly fine, but a nipple slip makes angry moms scream and flip their shit?

This is literally bullshit for fucks sake.

>a transperson urinating on someone's grave is fine

>"fuck" is bad

They can say fuck on FX and AMC. USA Network is just living up to its name.

yeah. but i really like the redhead fbi woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvsaiYAx8q8

They usually censor it on those networks also.

D E H U M A N I Z E Y O U R S E L F A N D F A C E T O B L O O D S H E D

>I think people just hate Darlene and Angela so much that they tune them out

Are you kidding? I fucking love my bigeyesfu. That's why I loved this season so much.

>What is a P2P software
>What is a torrent
>What is a tracker websita
>What is thepiratebay
>What is downloading 1080p HD shows at lightning speed through uTorrent

It's like you literally want to be handheld through everything.

I can never tell if this show is actually trying to treat Elliot's mental illness like an actual problem or exploiting it as a neat plot device. It just seems weird as fuck when the show emphasizes Elliot's mental illness and then you have fuckers like Tyrell out there doing crazy shit that would have him classified as mentally ill as well but instead he's just a shithead avatar of destructive capitalism or something.

>He shot himself. He erased his history

WOAH

why is reddit so easily triggered?

>A subreddot about a show that's literally about hacking a pirating shit
>Advocating shilling DMCA rights and supporting TV jews.
>Triggering warnings

Fuck that website man.

this line alone dropped the show from 7/10 to 5/10

>I can never tell if this show is actually trying to treat Elliot's mental illness like an actual problem or exploiting it as a neat plot device
it's both I think

Daily reminder S2 is pure pleb filter and the alf episode was the most kino episode of any TV show in the last 5, maybe 10 years

Yeah no you're a legitimate fucking retard prototypical reddit user if you actually enjoy this dogshit. Yeah the Too Many Cooks ripoff shit was ballsy but it had nothing to it other than le quirk factor

The thing is, the show isn't sympathetic to those sorts at all. It shows them as incompetent and highlights and mocks how childish they are (see the CEO of E-Corp in most of his scenes)

Watching a show while complaining about the funding which allows it to exist in the first place is hypocritical. It's textbook hypocritical. You can be that way, but pretending it isn't that way just makes you an embarrassingly stupid piece of shit instead of just a piece of shit. It's like people who complain about ads and spend their time on free internet services.

>good intentions

more like naive intentions that played straight into the hands of a Chinese Dark Ops team trying to undermine the US economy, and a scrupulous businessman who also wants to control the US economy

all of season 2 has been about how fsociety had no idea what it was getting into and now all the members except for Elliot are either dead or arrested

>Angela is now a slave to Dark Army and Whiterose's personal pet

BEST END

you got me man haha you owned me

>he doesn't like the season 2 finale of Hannibal, which is without question the best episode of that entire series

The last episode jumped the shark unfortunately. FBI agent is a terrible character played by a terrible actor, Angela's storyline was shit and the stuff with her and white rose was cringeworthy. Darlene goes from careful and controlling to completely lax and gets caught in a really dumb way.

watch the first season then pretend it stops there (which it should have)

also don't expect to actually be surprised or have your mind blown

this, that said the pacing and cliffhangers are still ridiculous.

It's better than S1 in almost every aspect but could've been perfect.

I think they were told to make it 12 eps rather than 10 at the last minute and had to make up another 80 min or so.

>liking discount Blake Lively

>implying Darlene ever had her shit together
>implying Angela isn't still just being manipulated by Price and Whiterose
>implying that DDP isn't about to go rogue

P L E B
L
E
B

>it's a let's end every episode with four cliffhangers season

is this the new lost?

You sound obnoxious and childish in your attempt to spin this in a way that validates your existence.

95% of media out there is marketed to shitheads like you, fuck off and let us enjoy something that at least tries to resemble somewhat of a grey area in the anti-capitalist narrative.

I'm not complaining, friend.

I'm remarking upon the way reddit's culture is incredibly polite to the point where it's almost unbearable. A post cannot be made without issuing several warnings so as to avoid criticism and hostility from the rest of the users.

Not to say Cred Forums doesn't have criticism and hostility, but it's embraced as part of the culture. Meanwhile, over in leddit, it's satanized and censored. It's very ironic, considering, again, it's a subreddit about a show that speaks about the complete opposite.

No. Since we have been getting answers.

Elliot is just an unreliable narrator. That's literally it. Think of our like Elliot telling the story to the audience, but getting the facts wrong, or thinking he was in one place when he was really in another.

but he's correct though, that's literally what the show does.

i don't understand what you're getting at here friend but i enjoy this show because it's doing the anti-capitalism shit but you can't honestly think that they're trying to write it like they agree with that, the entire second season has been dumping on them and their motivations

listen, watching normies struggle through this show is far more entertaining than actually watching it

it's like a B show at best but Cred Forums gets triggered so easily by chinese lady boys and muh capitalism that it elevates it

this was part of esmail's wild ride from the start

>It's not like the word fuck looks like a vagina or a woman's nipple or breasts or some shit.

vagina perhaps a bit too much, bush maybe yeah, but i still dont see the problem with breasts being shown.

why are americans so afraid of human anatomy? claim to be land of the free but dont allow swearing or the human body, guns and murder are ok though ye

what are you even talking about?

what so you enjoy watching 20 minutes of some tranny doing nothing just because you know someone somewhere is getting mad that a good TV show is turning to shit before their eyes?

>turning to shit
>S2 is better in most ways

>chinese tranny is literally the true big bad of the entire show
>for some reason think this ruins the show

Why are Elliot's friends and psychologist so shit that they're not putting him on drugs for his delusions and hallucinations?

his shrink does give him drugs

he just doesn't take them

how is the show turning into shit no one cares about and even more bullshit "so stupid I can't believe they actually did it" twists better?

>big bad of the entire show
>has done practically nothing but stand around being a tranny and talking about vague plans

yeah wow real captivating stuff there kid.

show was great until the stupid fight club twist shit

you sound like a literal retard

Can't wait for it to be revealed that Tyrell is another alter ego of Elliot's despite that making no fucking sense.

That's flat out not going to happen

>the show was great until the twist that was literally alluded to in the pilot

will the finale establish season 2 as pure kino?

it will make or break the season I think

So glad this cutie won the much deserved Emmy

>thinking that whole thing with the little girl and the fishtank room was anything other than pretentious crap

I feel bad for you

Yes it's very worth, and the only cringe moment, at least for me was in the S2 when the religion speech happened
Characters like Tyrell, Price and Vera are kino

guys how do i lose my virginity without paying money

>at least for me was in the S2 when the religion speech happened
I think that was meant to be Mr Robot taking over, and it's not like it's the first time he's done some batshit edgy speech.

>it's Angela staring into the air for 30 minutes episode

wew

It's not so much about "Fuck Society" and hacking as it is Elliot's mentality and character.

Anyone who says it's "Mr. Reddit" or antisociety/Watch Dogs: The TV Show either a) Hasn't watched it or b) Can't see the forest for the trees

More likely both.

Bear in mind being or not being these aspects doesn't necessarily make it good or not good. You'll know after the first two episodes whether it's to your taste, just don't get the wrong impression from not watching it when you could the right impression so easily.

>You'll know after the first two episodes whether it's to your taste
I dunno man, I'd say 5 episodes, even then you don't really get the full picture of what the show's doing until the season is actually over.

The first episode is actually incredibly misleading, it even ends on this attempt to make you think Elliot just encountered the illuminati with his delusions of grandeur, but it's really just tyrell and his lawyers.

i don't think so, if I was retarded I'd enjoy season 2

>alluded to in the pilot

so? this double identity filler LOST tier plot device bullshit wasn't a part of the show until the end of season 1 which is when it turned to shit and it's been all downhill from there

I miss drug dealer waifu. It was nice to have a character that was disconnected from the dark army/fsociety/ecorp clusterfuck.

jesus christ

Tried to get into it, but all the drug abuse/addiction kind of turned me off. Does Elliot ever get beyond that?

nice argument kid

Mostly, yeah

Fuck off

yes, after episode 4.

well there is a part in S2 where he abuses adderall but it's only for one episode and it's one of the best scenes in the show so far.

Okay, thanks. I think that was around when I left off, so I'll watch a bit more and see if I warm up to it.

....is the side of her head shaved? fucking disgusting

>her hair is literally just pulled up over the top of her head

i know you're a virgin but stop embarrassing yourself

>Watch Dogs: The TV Show

It is, kinda, though. And that's a good thing, Watch_Dogs is underrated. Mr. Robot is better at making it clear that the protagonist fucked up royally and is only making things worse, but that WAS an important part of Watch_Dogs.

The first two episodes of any show that will run for an indefinite period of time should be enough to establish itself. The first two episodes introduced a few sides of Elliot well enough, but honestly if you're not interested in him by then I don't see how Eps. 3/4/5/etc... would change that.

If Esmail had a set number of episodes, and an established story arc to tell it'd be a different story, but it's not.

Probably should've been a miniseries. Most if not all dramas should. But I'm enjoying S2 anyway.

>her hair is pulled up over the top of her head
Yea that's totally why you see the curve on the top right of her head.

Kill yourself.

Have you never seen styled long hair before this moment

>The first two episodes of any show that will run for an indefinite period of time should be enough to establish itself
I don't really agree with that, establish itself sure but not necessarily immerse or make the viewer invested.

the sopranos for instance only got me really interested after episode 6. It really just depends on the show.

Older shows tend to take a while to make the viewer invested.

>love with close ups of this googly eyed fuck.
lmao

Yeah, he looked smooth as fuck too in that suit

>act like a retard
>get called out for it
>uh uh uh KILL YOURSELF

well meme'd, have an upvote

WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
TYRELL

>I've never seen a girl style her hair before

i know your mom was a whore but I figured she was at least around enough that you might know how hairdos work

>get called out by mouthbreathing autist who has no idea what he's talking about
>immediately prove him wrong and tell him to die
>w-w-well youre just reddit!! upboat!

Huh, pretty inventive.

It's incredibly trite and shallow. Basic bitches seem to think it's really intelligent.

in elliltos head of course

Off crying while masturbating somewhere.

>prove him wrong

you literally don't know what shaved hair looks like

she's pulled her hair up to one side, which is why it's short there, it isn't shaved

i can't communicate this any more clearly to you, which you've already demonstrated is impossible anyway

>Basic bitches
try not being a faggot for 5 seconds

He got written out of the show since his actor wanted Tyrell and Elliot to fuck.

clearly not he's having a meltdown over it

EMAIL YOU FUCKING BITCH

It was meant to be edgy and cringeworthy

You're an autist, try leaving your wife's son's basement then maybe you'll see a woman once in a while.

The hair that she does have is pulled to the left. Do you think there would be that much of a "poof" on the curve if she had hair on the other side?

I can't make this anymore clear but I would suggest leaving your house first.

It better happen

>likes mr robot
>calls someone else a faggot

try actually making a counter argument you legit cocksucker

Almost like there's more than one person here

Elliot is Tyrell

try not getting mad at being called a faggot on Cred Forums lmao

im not even the guy you called a faggot i just want to see if you can even attempt to defend your pleb show

>im not even the guy you called a faggot
yes you are, fag.

not enough explosions

okay plebbit

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

If you're offended by that you're a basic bitch.

>hwn look at you that way

Pubflim. Com my dude

It's my favorite show this year, finished GoT and thought it was nice but this is easily taking the cake.

it's the daily
>plebs think show is too slow
>tryhards think show is too pretentious
thread

Is there a version we can download without the fucking fuck word censored?
Not that i would give a shit, but it's distracting as fuck to have actors say "fhhhhhh" 25 times per episode.
Every single time it gets me out of the show.

you are the pleb dipshit

you are the tryhard dipshit

I wish Esmail would just accept the fact that he's on network television and can't say fuck instead of saying fuck a million times per episode and censoring it

I think it's actually good. It kinda makes me feel like I'm in a censored forum, where it'd just be f**k. I've played countless games over the years and been on countless forums that do this.

The fact that it's censored makes it feel like an old internet friend, like the characters are talking to me through a chatroom. It's kinda nice.

>this is how autistic mr robot fans are

This. I don't understand why he's doing this.

>try to give meaning to an otherwise blatant censor
>try to be insightful
>autist

Why do you even post on Cred Forums?

/thread

But you forgot to mention they were gay nazis.

the fuck are you trying to say mr autist?

Hack a hooker

The disc releases are uncensored.

>heheh I know all about what real hackers are like they havn't even hacked the gibson by typing on two keyboards at once

What did anonymous mean by this

It's not really about the hacking and the society is brainwashed meme. In fact, as you can tell from the poster that stuff tends to be intentionally on the nose because it's just a backdrop.

Admittedly, the show is very hit and miss but it's definitely more about the psychological element, or at least tries to be. It's worth watching just for Rami's performance IMO.

For me, I binged the first season after it aired so I got used to a faster pace that was never really intended

Yeah, Rami's doing a fantastic job.
I always wanted to see more of him since The Pacific, so I'm really glad he's finally getting some recognition.

I did the same, but I think I can tell if the individual episodes of a season still are solid even if I binge watch it.

And I don't even care about a show being "slow". I still liked Breaking Bad because that show knew how to bait and pay off certain plot points and revelations, and they knew what characters needed developing in order to progress the plot. S1 of Mr Robot I could say was organized well and planned out to where every episode was necessary and wasn't wasting time, even if it took things slow.

S2 seems to confuse a slow pace with subtle characterization, and most of the time it just hamfists speeches or "plot development" and it's less showing and more telling.

The best aspects of S2 are the visual psychological bits Elliot has, and the Dark Army attacks. I'm not saying the show needs more "explosions" or necessarily any more action, but it feels like this season lacks that visual storytelling to justify the blueballing

nigger, breaking bad spent a fucking ton of time on absolutely pointless subplots like 90% of what marie and mineral man were doing. what the fuck

half of the shit skyler did was utterly pointless and bipolar