>get lost on the way
>end up 20 years in jail

nice """"""justice system""""""" you have there

Thread #4

Here we go again.

huh

>pretty much no person on the show has attempted fuck an underage irl before
>it's almost always their first time

I have a bridge I'd like to sell you, OP.

Really makes you think

It's not entrapment, but it wouldn't be possible if not for ridiculous "consent" laws. These "predators" don't go after children, they go after anyone who doesn't reject them.

Yeah, they're going to get the help they need when they get murdered in prison.
Pedo apologist.

but you can't judge a tv show by its moral values, user.

the only valid criteria to judge tv and film is by its entertaining value. if this shit is any fun, nothing else matters.

>tfw fucked a 15 jewish girl straight outta camp @30
>tfw nf

>"Hey Cred Forums let me gloat about raping a child!"

You couldn't convince an adult to sleep with you?

>15
>child

>they go after anyone who doesn't reject them
If you realize this, you also have to realize that these sad fucks target children more often because they're more likely to believe their bullshit lies about themselves. Most women of their own age group can easily discern that they are bums with nothing going for them -- undesirables, more or less.

You're naive if you think that going after easy targets doesn't coincide with their going after underage girls. These people are fucked up and deserve to be publicly shamed for this shit. Weirdos should be shamed. If they were, we wouldn't have all of this tumblr shit, the safe-space hugbox culture that is developing right now.

So Cred Forums, thoughts on Hansen vs. Predator so far? I like it, but goddamn do they need to fix the editing.

why would he have to "convince" a worn out whore to fuck him, when he can get a qt girl at her prime??

This is correct.

And let us not forget the guy they caught twice, plus in the new version of the show one of the guys was talking to two different decoys.

are you really victimizing women that have to endure having sex with unnatractive men? beta males should be punished for trying?

Yes, and in a better world beta males would be killed so society wouldn't have to suffer them.

>beta males should be punished for trying?

They should be punished for propositioning explicit sex acts to minors, instead of maybe shaving, showering and figuring out how to spell first.

nice. i'd wish more people were sincere about it.

>are you really victimizing women that have to endure having sex with unnatractive men
How the fuck did you get that from what I said? I'm talking about these sad fuck pedos. Not every beta that gets rejected by women of his own age group resorts to trying to pick up mentally undeveloped children, dipshit.

If women of legal age don't find you attractive enough to consider, then accept your fucking role as a romantic outlier and find some other kind of purpose with your life. That's what being a man is all about: accepting the rough shit that comes your way and quietly overcoming it without becoming a degenerate.

>it's a cunnyposter defends minor touching because he thinks the laws are morally wrong episode
Tell that to the judge's broken gavel

I like how none of these cases can be legally pursued and that Hansen has set up a modern Roman arena for moral condemnation of outliers

>degenerate

Oh.

So, like not going onto a site that only gets advertisement from J-list ( a weeb exporter that sells sex toys ) because no one else is willing to associate their business with this website?

Got it.

>I like how none of these cases can be legally pursued
>it's a dumbass who thinks he can into law episode
Stick to "I just think it's morally wrong"

Multiple Predators on the show had a record. A few of them molested kids, were sex offenders or admitted to fucking underage girls before.

Everyone has their first. Good thing they're stopped before anything real happens

What kind of ridiculous comparison is that?

that's nothing. 50 years ago nobody would give a shit.

>"it's not entrapment though!!!!"

amerifats gonna amerifat

>Be socially retarded Norwegian, be used to civilized society
>Go driving in the US with mother
>Take a wrong turn, end up heading the wrong direction in one-way street
>Angry mob appears
>They smash your car windows and punch you in the face, breaking your nose
>Hit the gas to escape
>Accidentally get someone's toes under your wheels, no serious injury though
>Police are called, get arrested
>Go to court in the same street, judges are rednecks and some were part of the angry mob
>Get sentenced to 8 years in jail for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon(??????)
>Go to jail, still a sperg
>Get raped and beaten up
>Get your neck fractured, have to lie in bed in ecrutiating pain at all times
>No doctor, no anaesthetics or treatment

This literally happened, look it up. Your country is no better than the middle east.

This is what fat, autistic, friendless virgins LITERALLY believe