I think most movies have a legitimate audience but who wants to pay to see some stupid ass motherfucking people...

I think most movies have a legitimate audience but who wants to pay to see some stupid ass motherfucking people actually go out of their way to get their asses in stupid ass motherfucking trouble?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Az062SCo_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I enjoyed the film. Had that feel of a 90s blockbuster
plus also Jake

Jason Clarke didn't even try doing a kiwi accent. He just drawled in his natural aussie one

WAS GOOD IN IMAX 3D BREH

THESE TYPE MOVIES TAKE AT LEAST A 60% DROP IF YOU WATCH THEM AT HOME

I liked it, 7/10. It honestly made me grateful about being able to lay in a warm bed every night. It also made me think about how desolate death can be in a place so cold and barren. Fuck that.

I thought it was a decent movie. I like how they showed their deaths in a realistic way, they just kind of fell asleep. Which is what happens in real life from hypothermia, you get tired, feel warm all of a sudden and decide to take a nap.

In other mountain vlimbing movies they alwqys show the characters die in some heroic way or during an action scene.
>cut me loose!
>no! Im never letting go
>you have to let go

I turned off the heat in the middle of winter and watched this for maximum immersion. It was pretty good.

Now I feel bad for deleting it before watching

I thought this was riveting brah

I hate how they added this scene in the movie for more drama/action. No one almost fell into the Khumbu Icefall on their expedition.

What is that cast though.

Did they really have an ozzy play sir Ed?

what do you mean? its a pretty good cast

Keira Knightley in a movie about mountain climbing?

Did you even watch it? She never left her house.

I love this movie

she's in it for literally a minute

Bought this book after seeing the film and I really recommend it.

muh nigga

that guys a fucking liar

I also watched the Half in the Bag

>i need to be told how to think about films

Even though I enjoyed Everest, this definitely tops it

his m8 was a cunt

at least they were there when he finally made it down

that docudrama is fucking nuts.
there was also one about an incident on Everest in a very similar style, had all the people who were there discussing what happened while there were dramatic reenactments and footage from that day.
If I had done what his partner had done and was sitting there hearing my name being called in his voice from the darkness of the mountain, I would assume it's his ghost out for revenge.

Superior Everest movie.

>finally after our greatest journey, we are truly Based on a True Story "Touching The Void"

fucking awful, never post that shit again

There is nothing to be grateful about. None of these people are forced to be there.

I thought it was absolute shite when I watched it but, having just read this thread, I love it now.

The acting was okay, the story wasn't 'original' but it was a good change from most big budget movies that are released.

7.5/10 - would watch again.

Now, if only we could get a pirate movie that wasn't absolute shit.

Even better.

still a cunt

Theyre both the same anyway

STANDING

Literally nobody who matters could tell the difference

The movie was slow. SLOW!

Beyond the Edge? Docudrama is the best form for mountaineering stories.

>docudrama is the best form for mountaineering stories
I absolutely agree. The show Air Disasters is also a guilty pleasure for me. Though the second season got a bit too dramatic.
I was thinking of the movie "The Summit", which is actually about K2. It shows how 11 people dies in a single day on the mountain.

Also, if you like mountain climbing movies, also consider checking out Valley Uprising.

Niggas, please- Everest is for fucking tourists.

This is what you want-
youtube.com/watch?v=6Az062SCo_0

But really, all the documentaries that have been pointed out so far do a much better job at retelling the struggles, the tension, the love and sheer insanity of these people, even for someone who doesn't particularly care about the subject. And I fucking hate walking.

The movie on the other hand barely captures any of these. I actually found it kinda boring tbf.

Superior Everest Kino

lol, mah nigga

Patrician minds think alike, kek.