youtube.com/watch?v=hfUe2eckPFQ
youtu.be/so10dKbhorI
dailymotion.com/video/xc5epd_battlestar-galactica-the-destructio_shortfilms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ASPECT RATIO

Post best Cylonfus

Best cylon coming through

May is looking even younger

Whatever happened to that movie they were supposed to be making?

Pettan pettan tsurupettan

?

I lost interest when it started becoming all metaphysical.

Anyone still want the template for this? Cos I have it kicking around, not sure where to host it though

How do I get into battlestar galactica?

All the streams are shit quality

torrents muh man

would you stick your dick in a toaster

the pussy must be so warm

watched the pilot, worth continuing?

>You can quote me whatever board rules you want. I'm posting my bane

Did you watch the miniseries or the first episode? The miniseries should be watched before the first episode ("33"), it's like three hours long and totally necessary and worth it.

>implying I haven't

What said, it's essential you watch the miniseries before anything else. It functions as a pilot. And frankly, if you don't want to continue after watching the miniseries, I don't know what to say.

The first season is one of the best seasons of science fiction ever. After that, the show starts tanking hard, and by the end of the second season it is absolute shit.

I saw the miniseries, thought it was great, it's just a question of if the quality continues high

Did you watch season 2? Or the start of season 3? New Caprica was a fucking great storyline.

It most definitely continues well throughout the first season. Second is still extremely good. Third, a bit iffy. Fourth has a GOAT second half that really brings the quality back up, then a kind of crappy second half unfortunately. Just keep watching it until you think it's not good any more.

I watched it all, even though I hated the direction it went, because I watched it when it was airing and hoped it would turn around. The fourth season does have one really good space battle, but that is the only bright spot in the entire second half of the series.

Based Adama is based!

I absolutely loved all the exodus from New Caprica, and the various repercussions. Also finding Earth was great. And why I think the first half of S4 is so good. I can see why you were disappointed. But not so much that you can't acknowledge the good in S3 and 4

youtube.com/watch?v=hfUe2eckPFQ

Asians certainly qualify for robots

Its shit. The writers admitted they were making it up as they went along. I can't see how anyone enjoyed it when 80% of the cast turned out to be Cylons. There were far too many plot holes as a result. Also the writers didn't really know how to write, and in order to force drama they just had everyone (who should have been more disciplined, being in a military) sleep around with everyone else. There really wasn't anything good about season 3 or season 4.

That was one of the best scenes in the whole series. Jumping the ship straight into atmo; fucking badass.

The other one that was great was the surprise when attacking the Cylon tyllium refinery.

How can one Admiral be so based?

I always love the Cylon turkey shoot episode, when all the Cylon raiders are disabled and the pilots just fuck em all up. They all get a bit of closure for what happened to their worlds.

ACTION STATIONS ACTION STATIONS

LAUNCH ALERT VIPERS

Cause he was frakking stoned all the time.

S P A C E W E E D

You forgot

>set condition one throughout the ship.

Thank you, Mr Gaeta. You're an important and highly-valued member of the crew, have I ever told you that?

How does the DRADIS look?

Did restaurants exist in the BSG universe? What was the currency? What were some traditional Colonial dishes?

One of my favorite subtle adama moments was when he's talking to geta during getas mutiny and geta has to make a decision and he takes off his admiral cufflinks and throws them at geta in contempt and says something like "your call admiral"

Resturants existed in the BSG Universe.
Cubits were the currency.
Traditional foods were suspiciously like foods you could buy in Vancouver resturants.

Athena and Boomer were my waifus back in the day.

>What were some traditional Colonial dishes?
A bunch of things oddly familiar to 20th century Earth culture yet somehow alien. For example, shiskajims, beff weelington, and mashed topatos.

daily reminder baltar did not do ANYTHING wrong

Idk but meat was never back on the menu

Well, the only thing wrong he did do was treat his father like shit.

his father seemed like a dirt bag

LOOKS LIKE ALGAE IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS.

They seemed to eat a lot of noodles I remember

Then there was that episode where they were harvesting algae from some random planet to eat

post yfw cat died

i liked that stim junkie by the end

That slow pan out from the Battle at New Caprica before Pegasus showed up was the longest five seconds of television I ever watched.

RIP Kat and Romo Lampkin's cat.

RIP cat
RIP Racetrack

He was just a dirty old redneck that didn't want to go live in the old folks home.

Oh man that entire sequence.

youtu.be/so10dKbhorI

>you know, I know about farming
Best character of any sci fi show I have watched

He was the most completely human character.

SET CONDITION 420 THROUGHOUT THE SHIP

dailymotion.com/video/xc5epd_battlestar-galactica-the-destructio_shortfilms

Dat feel when racetrack and skulls were killed in the finale for no reason

They were killed for the an entirely perfect reason, for the hand of god to use their dead bodies to nuke the Cylon colony.

President Lampkin!

>implying he was real

Why the fuck wasnt there an Admiral Hoshi-President Lampkin spinoff show?

Jews

I'd watch it, Hoshi was based. They should have at least made some webisodes for what was happening back in the fleet when Glactica wen't to the colony. Kinda like The Resistance or Face Of the Enemy.

Racetrack was my Galactica waifu

Plus that's how Racetrack said she was going to die, taking out as many of them as possible

I was watching The Keep the other day and saw this German soldier...

Helo?

Dumb religious bs aside, I hated how they started killing characters off during S4. Not that I mind characters dying but it was pertty obvious they were just cashing out for drama points because it was the final season

Is Blood And Chrome worth watching?

Is Caprica, for that matter?

I love how Gaeta seemed so fucking bland and boring, but when he's not working he's fucking anything that moves. That one episode when he's being interviewed and shows his tiger tattoo and talks about sex parties is fucking hilarious.

BSG : Caprica :: SG-1 : SGU

Caprica does have slutfu though. It's more teen drama type shit for sure, but the real bitch of it is that it starts getting good right before (((they))) shitcanned it.

I had high hopes for Blood and Chrome, but it was just OK.

Blood and Chrome is okay I guess. Shows how Adama gets his Viper, some more backstory into the whole Cylons want to be flesh and blood stuff. Other than that it is kinda boring, overly CGI, and most of the acting sucks. You do get to see a new (but old, I guess) type of battlestar, though. It's almost like a submarine, super compact recon Battlestar.

Blood and Chrome is. Caprica is pretty meh.

If you've got nothing else then give it a try, but it's nowhere near the calibre of BSG

they've released two movies. is there another one?

it's okay that you're mentally challenged. Admitting it is the first step user. Please seek help.

>post yfw cat died
hated that fugly obnoxious cunt