Characters greet each other by shaking hands

>characters greet each other by shaking hands

Do Americans really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

everydaypsychology.com/2006/11/does-handshake-matter.html#.V9_HmvB95aQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes and people judge you by your handshake.

It's traditional to hand over a briefcase as a greeting, but since most people don't want to carry one around all day, they just shake hands instead.

lol what

I shake peoples hands all the time and don't judge them though

>t. literal cuck

>and don't judge them though

As far as you know.

Among older/ more traditional people there is this belief that a handshake has to be firm and strong but not aggressive. I remember there was a King of The Hill episode where Hank shook George Dubya's hand and felt like he couldn't vote for him after his handshake was so weak. That was an exaggeration, but I have met real life people who think similar things about handshakes, one of which was my grandmother.

Seriously is it an American meme like clapping for movies or wearing shoes indoors? I've literally never heard of someone being judged over something as arbitrary as a hand shake

can you go 5 minutes without humiliating yourself?

please get that white power symbol off this board.

no, we shake our wieners at each other, that's why our pants have zippers. you just pull it out a bit and shake it. then you push the heads together so they can kiss and you both say "smoochy smoochy". but stupid jews and fucking bitch women wont allow it on tv, so they made up a dumb hand shaking meme instead.

let me guess you were born in the mid 90's?

everydaypsychology.com/2006/11/does-handshake-matter.html#.V9_HmvB95aQ

also explaining how to make a good impression with a handshake is a big meme in 80s movies

i hate it when I go for a strong handshake and end up missing by a few centimeters and it ends up like a limp noodle

It does quite a bit, especially in the American south. If your handshake is limp, you're not viewed as masculine. Shit, if your accent isn't thick enough, you can be judged. I lost out on a construction contract because I wasn't enough of a "good ol' boy". Firm handshakes are reassuring.

Are you autistic?
Do you not know how the world works?
Even SJWs or numales will shake your hands, and if it's a weak, insecure handshake, it tells a lot about you

You're a limp wisted fairy who's never worked a day in your pretty princess life because your bf takes care of you in exchange for unlimited access to your boyhole, or you're a decent man, an honest man, a guy who you'd buy a beer or invite to your BBQ, and it's entirely determined by how you shake a hand

>shake dudes hand
>firm but not aggressive
>he squeezes hard with a shit eat grin on his face

How i know youre a cunt

>shaking hands with a girl

awkward and beta as fuck

;__;

>not shaking her tits

virgin and beta detected

I usually just salute when greeting somebody

You're supposed to kiss then on the cheek, dumbass. Of course it's awkward and beta to try to shake their hand

do you do one tit or two I never know

This.

that's literally rape

Handshakes are so fucking important that our career workshops in highschool were literally
>resumes
>interview
>handshake

And yes, time was equally divided amongst the three

No, they only let you kiss them on the cheek if they like you, if they don't they just wave at you, trust me I know.

Is that the plane scene from that batman movie ?

Southern European master race. We can all say that we've kissed a girl.

Go away.

hehe ugly faggot I wish you were my best friend

This. It's the best sign that someone's an absolute twat.