Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad...

Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the Higher Ground.
>I transcended it.
>I might be dangling from a thingy in a factoryshaft with a sith towering over me with his dual lightsaber, I'll force jump and cut that bitch in half.
>A Jedi might be standing below me full of rage, I'll fucking cut his legs off and let him die in lava, btw that's how I fucked up your dad, and he was a good friend.

Why is episode 2 so utterly forgettable. Episode 1 might be shitty but there's loads of moments that stick with you. Episode 2 is just. .. whatever

Padme in that white outfit though

Luke, did I ever tell you that we're actually in hell?

>Padme in that white outfit though

Only reason I like AotC

no one in editing caught this?

checked

user do you seriously think they cared that much

You mean that black backless leather outfit from Naboo, right?

I liked the monster designs in the arena and overall that was a decent battle scene. Cant remember shit from the rest of the movie, but the arena scene alone puts it over 3 for me. 1 was best because of Darth Maul. Theyre all completely forgettable movies though.

considering the profits after the fact I guess not..

>1 was best because of Darth Maul
Oh yes, Darth Maul. That great, memorable character with such lines as... Uh...

I also love the fact Tem Morrison's in this, but that's more to do with how it's hilarious for Kiwis rather than anything good about the movie.

Luke, did I ever tell you you're a good friend, and a real human being.

Ok, I'm retarded, what did editing miss?

Caught what?

>that towel

her top becomes a belly shirt in less than a second from a slash to the back

Look closely at her clothes, before and after she got slashed. They're not even remotely the same.

Also her arms go from sleeves on both to only sleeves on one

Look at the bottom right, you see the monster toss away a scrap of fabric. There's your section ripped off for the belly shirt.

The monster claws off a part of her shirt. You can see it quickly fly away in the lower right corner at the end of the scene.

>Luke did I ever tell you about how I discovered the clones that would fight in the clone wars? Well it turns out that someone who may or may not have been a good friend ordered a clone army, made from a bounty hunter's DNA who I happened to be chasing. The Jedi Knights could no longer guard the Republic it protected for a thousand generations because we were about as large as a community college at that time, and were no match for the cheap droid army. It was some time around when that golden droid was accidentally made into a combat droid that a more civilized age came to an end. So we called upon an army of soldiers made from a defimitely bad friend to protect my good friends. Eventually the clones turned on us as they were trained to, in almost poetically robotic way. I lost many good friends that day to an army I once considered to be made of good friends as well

>Dat face

He has no memorable lines, he just looks and acts badass. I actually think the fact that he barely has any lines adds to the character. He's not a big mystical sith master, just a henchman who excels at fighting. I really like the scene where the laser walls or whatever pops up and Qui-gon sits down to meditate, meanwhile Darth maul is walking back and forth restlessly, eager to continue the duel. Its a pity the fight between him and obi wan ended so stupidly.

>These blast points, too accurate for Sand People. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise
>Which of course are the clones of a single bounty hunter accelerated to maturity in ten years, making them little more than child soldiers

No they're not.

So what he said was true, from a certain point of view.

Yes

It is is a civilized weapon from a civilized age.

No

Age =/= maturity
A clone is more emotionally and intellectually mature then a non cloned human.

They grow at an accelerated rate and are children for a shorter time.

Not all of them are clones though.