Am I the only one who had it hard for that Na'vi chick?

Am I the only one who had it hard for that Na'vi chick?

youtu.be/N0mTsjpYhB8?t=437

7:10

but... nobody... remembers... Avatar

Weren't they supposed to have a sequel or something? Anyway, I still have a thing for blue chicks after it

Damn she flat, thought it was a man at first.

would hit it either way

t. DIDF

I liked Avatar better the first time I saw it when it was called Dances With Wolves.

miley is cute

She has a nice body. But yes very flat

and she's kinky

Name?

Y'know what, I deserve that.

based Jimmy

Imagine climbing her leg trying to fuck her standing up and trying to shove your tiny dick into that huge gaping pussy cave while holding on to her tummy

You do know she's not actually a 7 foot Na'vi right?

I'm obviously talking about a 7 foot Na'vi

Omg that's why they're called Na'vi, cause you have to navigate yourself climbing to their genitals

No, you're not. That's the uncanny valley.

Na'vi are humanoid enough that even the more morally stagnant will feel something going 'wrong' in their pants.

Abatab is that u?

wtf is wrong with millennials holy shit

Do people actually think something is wrong because it's not normal? Is your sense of morality separated from common sense?

"hey lets take a picture of me upside down in some dudes lap, then put on social media so people can see how wacky and crazy i am!"

common sense dictates that people that do this shit are fucking retarded

so you, millennial faggot, can fuck off right back to whatever shit hipster liberal arts college you came from, k?

sorry if i violated your "safe space" faggot

she's a Cirque de Soleil performer. Her whole job is softcore gymnastics erotica.

This is like a theater.

With reactions as priceless as yours, i'm not surprised why people like to display weird things. It's to watch stagnated people making weird faces when they are unable to comprehend what's going on through the blurry windowpane of their archaic sense of morality.

I don't have a fedora picture that's tipped hard enough to respond to this post.

It would seem like you're a man of principles.