Is this considered Australian Kino? Due to the fact it's more British than anything

Is this considered Australian Kino? Due to the fact it's more British than anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you mean, British?

>Kino
Kill yourself.

Well, the two main kids are English, the composer is also English, and the director is too English.

Stop ruining actually good movies with that fucking meme word.

THE WORLD'S "LAST FRONTIER" IS EITHER ANTARCTICA, OR THE FIRMAMENT, NOT THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK.

ADDENDUM: OR THE OCEANIC ABYSS.

This, a lot.

If that's enough I think we also lose 'Wake in Fright,' Australian film can't afford these losses so I'm going to say no, they aren't British. The British have enough good stuff that's 100% theirs, they can let us have the 50/50 ones.

You're really trying too hard.

Red Dog is 100% yours right? Thats a pretty good movie.

NOT REALLY.

> Kino

fuck off, i really hope you aren't unironically using that word (for your sake).

I don't know Australian user. The whole crew is English besides that Aboriginal guy and let's be honest, you guys don't care about them.

>Red Dog
>good

Can we claim Chopper at least?

Red dog is pretty sweet, not as good as the book tough.

Yeah, i'll give you Chopper... Also Don't you have Picnic At Hanging Rock, Romper Stomper, Dark city & Gallipoli?

Just a bit of cheeky slang m8s. No need to be upset, struth.

Was the abbo a fucking beta male?

give flower to white girl because i want ficki ficki
She refuses them
Commit sudoku hanging from a shitty tree

Some of those have directors and actors that are not Australian so it depends on where you draw the line.

Only great work I can think of which is directed by an Aussie is the Blue Murder 1995 TV movie.

I believe you are forgetting a film...

Not at all. Dude literally hunted while on set.

Also he realized that girl was the best he would ever get, and after being rejected decided to end things seeing as he will just go back to living in the wild.

Dark City is listed as American. But directed by an Aussie, and shot almost entirely in Australia. Who knew?

Anyway, Australia still has Animal Kingdom and Snowtown, modern classics.

>check em

That's not what happened.

>you guys don't care about them
I was going to deny this, then I realized I can't remember the guy's name.

> Walkabout

Holy shit Portlandia was right.

Movie is based in who gives the money.

If there are 3 different producers from different country, the one who puts more money is the one who wins, but it can be picked by the other 2 nationalities for different awards and stuff.

I did that's why i listed it as an Aussie film. lol.

Is Snowtown about a serial killer? I think I skim watched it at someone's house once...

>Only great work I can think of which is directed by an Aussie is the Blue Murder 1995 TV movie.
>who is David Michod?

>tfw my own m8s have forgotten me already

Feels bad you cunts.

>Movie is based in who gives the money.
Too true, mon frere.

>Is Snowtown about a serial killer?
Yes. It's very well done though, great sense of slow dread. Give it a proper watch some time.

>shot almost entirely in Australia.
A whole bunch of shit gets shot in Australia, Sydney is especially common as a stand in for other generic cities.
Xmen Origins, The Wolverine, The Great Gatsby, The Matrix Series, just off the top of my head.

Why do Australians lack in virtually every category?

Hell, even Canada is more successful.

We have a tiny population and a cultural disdain for art.
Though we've got a pretty solid economy, and our HDI is one of the highest in the world, so we don't lack in every category.

Yeah well Canada beats you in every way

Well at least they have more varied climate/geology. Also girls seem cuter.

hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI

thats bullshit because Canada is colder

>Also girls seem cuter.
Only in the cities, the rest are bogan trash

Fuck, I'm moving to AUS now.

Fuck off we're full

Fuck you, you idiots have a whole continent.

I'm coming in.

>2014

Exactly, come back to me when the data gets updated and your bumfuck island gets blown the fuck out

I guess you can go live in the middle of the desert with the abos, or Darwin, that place is a fucking shithole

Sorry m8, but I'm interested somewhere in Victoria.

Bogans can be cute though...