Why does Cartman think girls have balls when seasons ago they tried to steal a list from the girls involving a plan by...

Why does Cartman think girls have balls when seasons ago they tried to steal a list from the girls involving a plan by kicking them in the balls which ended up backfiring because they soon learned girls don't have balls?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.yibada.com/articles/161089/20160919/south-park-season-20-episode-2-promo-spoilers-skank-hunt-shows-global-terror.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>girls don't have balls

It's called "running joke".

Because Cartman is closet gay and attracted to balls

This.

It's all part of Cartman's plan

well according to the earlier episodes Cartman's mom would have vagina balls

because South Park is actually hell.

He forgot.

Girls don't have balls?

They brought this up in another episode. or maybe it was butters?

>Girls don't have balls.

Wake up you neck beards, don't you know it's current year?

that was retconned.

I thought it was subtle way of Cartman mocking the stronk womyn thing: vaginas have balls (girls are strong). But of course they don't.

Those aren't people

what's the next step of his master plan?

Crashing the season.
With no survivors!!!

Um, no, it is the opposite of a running joke, they are seperate one time gags that have literally nothing to do with each other; if they DID have something to do with each other, it'd be a mess up.

>implying Matt and Trey give a fuck anymore
Should've ended with "you're getting old"

I guess Cartman didn't 'member that time.

Really. You think that arrogant little shit learned his lesson? He probably either forgot or make up some excuse why his plan didn't work that ignored his own ignorance.

Literally plot holes: the show.

Who cares

‘South Park’ Season 20, episode 2 promo, spoilers, synopsis: ‘Skank Hunt’ shows global terror

en.yibada.com/articles/161089/20160919/south-park-season-20-episode-2-promo-spoilers-skank-hunt-shows-global-terror.htm

This annoyed me too.

Really?

You guys are joking.

It's a fucking cartoon. Go outside.

I think it could be crucial to helping solve whatever mystery they are spinning here, Butters will more than likely be the one to think back and remember getting kicked in the balls when attempting to get the list and crack this case wide open.

They are dumb kids (Cartman especially so) and literally never learn.
Just look at the episodes with the guinea pigs. Clyde tells them in one episode they always get in these situations.

>Ugly kids are going to come back and burn America down to the ground because they couldn't get laid on Tinder or something
I see it happening

Because he wanted them to think that he was the troll.
Are you stupid or something?