Still can't believe Rhaegar and Robert fucked up and entire continent over this uggo

Still can't believe Rhaegar and Robert fucked up and entire continent over this uggo.

>that tiny penis on her forehead

Is she even white? I'm serious.

She's italian and irish, so yeah.

So she's half white? If she's white then so is Obama. Use your eyes.

She's fucking dying. Also Ned said that Lyanna and Arya are looking like very similar. So that casting was GOAT.

Which one of those do you consider white?

thank you shoehorned feminism

No. Consistent casting is racist and heteronormative

Neither. The Irish are 25% nigger and the Italins are 75% nigger. So she's half white, half black.

The one without the dark skin and eyes, Pablo.

Yep. Because irish and italians are each only one half white so it would follow she is only half white

> irish
> white

Sorry famalam but the irish are almost as nonwhite as the italians

I was genuinely upset by this casting, I really wanted Lyanna Stark to fit the image of true beauty with steel in her veins. But then if they were never gonna include the segment of her voicing her doubts about Robert to Nedward it really doesn't matter

25%+75%=100% you dumb cunt.

These are young men living in a time when the best entertainment is bards singing about beautiful women.

So obviously they say past her looks and loved Lyanna for her inner beauty

>Lyanna and Arya are looking like very similar

So because puberty fucked over Maisie in the worst possible way we got a fugly Lyanna? Welp, I know who to blame now

I wasn't aware. In that case it's ridiculous how many races are considered white. Fucking bitch in the OP looks Mexican.

Yeah fuck face 100% of one half of two parents. Tell me wise user whats 100% of .5?

OFFICIAL WHITENESS POWER RANKINGS

1. Scands
2. Nords
POWER GAP
3. French
4. Celts
5. Meds
POWER GAP
6. Slavs
7. Arabs

Sorry m8 the divide and conquer shit don't work in 2016 anymore.

Fuck off virgin

Lyanna wasnt the prettiest girl in asoiaf. It was just Robert's opinion.

looks like the karl leasie with dark hair

>supposedly the most successful tv show in history
>can't even afford better looking actress

Should have casted Kaya

Yeah, and Rhaegar's.
And basically anyone who ever knew Lyanna's, cause they can't even mention her without saying how beautiful she was

Is this American education?

Poor Jon Connington, he never got to bang his Silver Prince

>arabs
>white

Then divided by two you dumb cunt

The girl wasn't even supposed to be seen

this

came to post this

>italians are 75% nigger

Italians have less than 1% of north african (arab) blood, and that's only in southern Italians.

She hot

If we are defining white as caucasoid or caucasian then yes they are right on the border of being white

That's what I thought in the thumbnail

Has anyone actually looked attractive during childbirth?

You have been banned from Cred Forums on account of your low IQ levels.

She's fucking ugly in her normal form.

Your mother didn't.
But then again she never looked good in the first place, so there's that.

People tend not to look very sexually attractive when they're dying.

haha! i thought the same thing! it's like we like dicks!

BIG BWUDDAAA SUCH TOUCHING MOMENT I GOT BIG SHITTT IN MY MOUTH LMAO

WEW LADS

Imagine being /got/ in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Bobby B fought for this?", all sexy with your chubby bod and horrific bloated face. I would totally have sex with you" when all they really want to do is fuck another 14 year old. Like seriously imagine having to be /got/ and not only sit in that chair while Lyanna with her dying body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her double chin and greasy skin, and just sit there, take after take, second after second, while this scene plays. Not only having to tolerate her oleaginous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as every whiteknight on the thread tells her she's beautiful and DAMN, "Tbh most women are ugly when they're soaked in sweat and on their deathbed!!" because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her slimy gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of brunnetes and supermodels and spammed the likes of Ozge Gurel and Anna Speckhart. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her "THIS IS MUH DYING FACE" as she tries her hardest to act it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to finally see Lyanna and her fabled supposed beauty and to sit there and revel in her "Northern" beauty, the beauty DND worked so hard for to find in the previous months, "AN 18-21 year old STUNNER" they said, And then the director calls for her to ahve more screen time, basically repeating "PROMISE ME, NED" over and over again with her pig voice, and you know you could go full r9k and kill every single person involved in this shit before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking user. You're not going to lose your slave wage career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

OFFICIAL /got/ Lyanna casting

God tier
>Cordyfu
>Bridgetfu
>Kayafu
>T*rkfu

Brettygud tier

>Addyfu
>Woodfu
>Grathfu
>Jenconfu
>Kstewfu