Is she going to make it?

Is she going to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds just like Carrie Fisher.
It's like poetry.

Drug fueled multi-BLACKED party pics when?

do people on this subreddit actually believe this

They believe anything.

You do know majority of that stuff in that website is fabricated right?

>he believes blind gossip shit
>he believes ENTY blind gossip shit

Didn't Carrie Fisher tell her to take it slow and not fuck every single dude out there?

She does come off as an absolute slag

What site is this from?

They believe in atheism so....

>Daisy and Carrie Fisher snorting cocaine off Boyega's bbc

she'll be fine

Proofs

so it's all coke bloat instead of GOMAD?

>women rather do drugs than being legit fit

One thing you gotta love about that blind site is that no matter what month you go to, there is a story about Charlotte Mckinney being a prostitute. The thought of that never gets any less hot.

BIG

well she works out a lot and it shows on her recent stocky photos

but her face changed a lot as well so i don't know if it's coke bloat or dirty bulk

i would love to have sex with her breasts!!

arent there never any stories about women getting DPed, teen stars sucking off several men at once etc?

it's always drugs, gay, gay, drugs, gay, gay, prostitute, gay, gay.

What site?

Scroll up retard

this one

>tfw ywn have sex with a drugged up daisy

I mean to say what source?

Where is the proof?

81. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/08 **#10**
Apparently word has not reached the other side of the Atlantic about the a-hole way this former A+ list mostly movie actor/director treats women. At a bar drinking shots with some college aged women, he took their hand and pressed it against his crotch asking them, if he was bigger than their dad. Yep. He said it. He then pulled out said member for two of the women who then went back to his hotel with him. Mel Gibson (Venice Film Festival)
THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAX!!!!

>This armenian bimbo is tired of her husband being a good dad and the boring family life - and started to go out naked so her cuckold rapper husband can watch several men penetrate her big butt (he paid for) at once. Kim Kardashian

119. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/12 **#11**
Don’t believe the hype coming from this B+ list teenage actress. It is all about the need for rehab and nothing else. Chloe Grace Moretz

you just know the girls started it with "but you could be my dad". based old fucker, they went with him

is testosterone rehab a thing now?

BASED

>
This closeted A- list mostly movie actor got really testy with a reporter while promoting his latest movie. The reporter started asking questions about the actor’s relationship with the man who lives with the actor. Jeremy Renner ("Arrival")

>This actor is A list. Movies. Almost television. Plays. He does it all. We all know he is in the closet. This is more about his a-hole behavior. He was out with his boyfriend and ordered food and drink for himself and made a big show of eating it but wouldn’t let his boyfriend order anything. Just made him watch the actor. Kevin Spacey

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

> "Am I bigger than your dad"
> That line actually worked

Nah there's no way he's gay, here he is with his friend they like to decorate houses with.

i heard the girls' fathers were jewish, this is horrible

Hollllly shit

Only works if you're Mel mode

>Xenomorph spots its prey

>....

Makes me so mad.

>swn take a bunch of meth and eat me alive

>we don't need /cel/ they said

anything juicy about me?

I wouldn't even post in this pretentious shit show if we had /cel/

Literally fuck off and kill yourself :)

But you already have posted.

because women write these stories
it's like womens' Cred Forums

qt

Gossipers should be actively persecuted in society. You are up there in the list of worst people alive. Watch Idiocracy, the movie is literally about you.

We don't have /cel/ yet, do we?

Call up GookMoot and tell him to make /cel/ or 2 more nukes will get dropped.

I don't want gossip, I want waifu posting with rumors about them being whores. It's fucking hot. I could care less what drugs they do, who they're fucking, etc... I just want my actresses hot and slutty. That's what /cel/ would be fore.

Why? If we get /cel/ you can pretend to understand film while the rest of us laugh at Corey Feldman and post waifus. It's win/win

>I could care less
how much more less do you think you could care?

There was a blind a few years ago about a constantly coked up teen pop singer who liked getting DPed by her body guards and getting ass fucked in general. Most people thought it was Demi Lovato.

nice

>watch Idiocracy

>can't afford a good cane
>just uses a stick he found

Based trenchcoat wearer

>tfw you check the blind items and find out your waifu is a whore and cant keep her shit together.

>fbftbqhwy

Who's your waifu?

all women are whore even you mom

Adele