JW2 BUDGET 260 MILLION

>IF WE SPEND MORE WE WILL MAKE MORE RIGHT?!?

>Talking to Spanish magazine El Pais Seminal, Bayona said he'd be working with a budget of $260m - $110m more than Jurassic World, which cost a reported $150m (no small potatoes either, to be fair).

You seem upset

What the hell do they need another $150m for unless if Chris Pratt's contract is getting to RDJ levels

How much does a dinosaur cost? Seems like they can buy a lot with that kind of money.

Better spend it on practical effects

I smell kino

Bayona is a hack, hope this movie fails miserably and he never direct a movie again, that fag midget piece of shit.

feather animation is expensive

Only way ill ever see a new Jurassic Park is if Shane Blacks writes and directs it.

giveup.exe

>it's where you want to be

you betcha!

>tfw guaranteed $1B minimum oversees

Do you want inferior movie or what? It doesnt affect me unless they cheapen out. By all means use more.

Hopefully the extra budget is for practical effects.

Na, it worked once because of the nostalgia but everyone who saw JW know it was shit, they won't go back to see the sequel.

They will probably reduce her screen time because she got fat

Was p funny when Dr Sulu touched on this in JW. They probably don't need to spend that much but it's going to make profit anyway so it's better for the viewer assuming they don't just fuck around with it. Get Goldblum too for top memeage

thats what you think.
Make a film with "live action"dinosaurs, its practically a money machine

>They will probably reduce her screen time because she got fat

she can lose the weight the same way she did before, and the time before that, and the time before that.

Spoilers, unlike Emilia Clarke, some female celebrities actually can get in shape for a role.

Don't talk shit about Emilia, please

She looks great in your pic. Anyway, she can easily lose some weight. She has lost weight many times before.

Or what?

Not that user but Emilia is an absurdly overrated hack. She can't act and looks average. I'll never ever understand the hype that surrounds her.

I know a mod on here. I'll get him to ban you

Well the hype exists because people disagree. Most find her absolutely gorgeous and a decent actress

I hope they will show dinosaurs that were on the island in JW but were never shown.

I had a vivid sex dream about her last night. I think this is the first I've ever had about a celebrity, and I don't even find her that attractive.

>Most find her absolutely gorgeous
This baffles me. You can't seriously tell me what posted is gorgeous.
>a decent actress
Top kek, she's mediocre at best. She hasn't had any success outside of Game of Thrones and that's because she's a hack.

she recently said that she doesn't want to take any roles that require her to lose weight

Show me that article, Bootstrap Bill.

Source?

>I know a mod on here. I'll get him to ban you

She IS gorgeous. She wasn't voted sexiest women alive for no reason.

>posting photoshopped pics
ayy lmao

reported

THAT THICCNESS HOLY SHIT

so elegant

This is why Hollywood is retarded and deserves to fail.

However, I don't think the kikes are as dumb as they seem. Surely most of the money is now flooded into "production costs" assigned to companies that are just shells and do nothing.

Thus they take all their profits from the movies in the production stage, ensuring their pockets are lined regardless of the "success" of the movie.

If the movie succeeds, great, more shekels.
If the movie fails, that's a big loss - we'll write it off on our taxes, effectively costing us nothing.

You just gotta embrace the hebrew mindset and it all makes sense.

you practicals fags don't realize the studio only needs to post 1 puppet pic online and you guys will relentlessly shill their movie for free

THICC
H
I
C
C

And the reason was money.

Will never have her and chastain at the same time.

This. When production and marketing budgets get so big clearing a half billion dollars still leaves you in the red you know there is a serious problem.

>Well, if I had to lose weight for a role, I would turn it down. The lowest I'd consider getting if I had to for my health is 250. I love being a big girl and I love eating.

lol I like your pic, Arnie is all fucked up

How much would it cost to just clone a real dinosaur?

Nice source. I hate it when you faggots pretend your fapfiction is real.

jesus christ that picture

I want, my gosh, she's beautiful. Fuck you fuck you i'm trying not to fap, i'm trying not to fap, i'm trying not to fap, fuck you fuck you...please, if she were mine, please....fuck fuck fuck you, i'm at work, fuck you , i'm at work..ffjfjfjajajajajaa

Id let her sit on my face while she's eating donuts

Caloreesi, Breaker of Chairs

Cred Forums is always right. I keep forgetting that Cred Forums's Cred Forums only a shade sillier. Cred Forums said it first and Cred Forums's stamp confirms it. No one and I mean no one can out Jew the Jews. I need to find me a Jew Waifu in the hope my kids will get some of that specialness that makes them great at business.

Let's hope that bloated budget gets used for animatronics and other practical effects, because let's face it, cgi is currently as realistic looking as its ever gonna get, throwing more money at it is probably not going to do much.
Jurassic Park isn't just known for showing the world just what cgi can do, it also pushed the envelope on cutting-edge animatronics, to the point where I can't even think of another movie that used them to such an extend. A real shame because it looked absolutely fantastic, especially together with the outstanding cgi that couldn't even be topped in realism for several years.
Meanwhile Jurassic World had ONE (1) animatronic in the entire movie, despite teasing us with raptor animatronic pics during development. And I heard they even had a full size indominus cast ready to be turned into one but then in classic hollywood fashion some asshat got the bright idea to not go through with it, thanks Hollywood.

>Cred Forums is always right
Kys, we're nothing like Cred Forums, we're mature people here, you nasty crossposters need to go back to your designated boards.

I like it here.

Go fuck yourself cuck

Yes, but we don't like you, so you can not participate.

>you will never pull down that zipper
why even live

I'd like to smell her farts

being a puppeteer is sesame street shit, no one takes that "profession" seriously in our current age