youtu.be/6ptvL0KU8Ls?t=211
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
jpost.com/Opinion/News-flash-from-Israel-Trumps-policies-are-better-463284
youtube.com/watch?v=vcshqXOUC0E
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
observer.com/2016/02/it-wasnt-just-sid-torrent-of-anti-israel-advice-found-in-hillarys-emails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's a lesbian that's fighting to put her kind in front of everyone else and establish the oppressive female illuminati

this desu senpai

>topple the patriarchy
>implying capitalism, the very system that allows her to be rich, get shiny awards and wear nice clothes, isn't built on patriarchy

I hate neoliberals so much. Probably more than right-wingers and conservatives, because at least the latter aren't disingenuous about their views while neoliberals try to pass themselves as progressives with their band-aid measures of perceived equality.

she wants to be dominated by an alpha male

>SOMEBODY PLEASE NOTICE ME

that's what she meant

>It's a first world western woman pretends she's disadvantaged in any way episode

One of the greatest jokes of modern times

>Emmys

I thought this might have been an award show that actually mattered, but this is still a little upsetting.

Flinging political terms around is fun but sometimes it helps to actually use the term "neoliberal" in its proper context.

Please tell me she didn't actually say that accepting an award!

>watch her speech
>it's a bunch of nonsense about trans, queer, women of color, etc etc
Oh fuck off.

who the fuck is this?

The Emmy baiting lesbian writer of a show about trannys. She's the personification of reddit and twitter

It's a not-so-well-kept secret that nobody has any idea what "topple the patriarchy" actually means

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ekyh80RPWs4

ITS 2016

Well, the modern capitalIst politival parties are all mostly neoliberal, save for the libertarians and fascists. I'd argue neoliberalism is fascism, except it's not the mean, goose stepping kind but more of a everyone needs to be happy and accepting and we must use nice words and not insult one another form of fascism.

Pfft no way I'm a tankie. They're just as bad as the fascists.

A mother of a young son passed away because of an anomaly, and this dyke bitch gets to continue raving about fuck all?

you don't seem to read between the lines
they know there is no patriarchy
they just want to make men their obedient mind slaves yes men

She forgot to say "Goyim" at the end.

"neoliberals" are communists utilizing cultural marxism. The notion of equality of outcome can only logically can lead to communism.

Neoliberalism is not SJW progressivism you retard. Avowed Marxists who push the same bullshit.

Do all women start to look like Lena Dunham when they hit fifty or is it just the jewish ones

Oy vey!

What a tool!

There's only one thing she said that I agreed with and that it's very easy to be a director and a celeb.

Lesbians don't exist

Cred Forumss list of waifus would beg to differ.

Liberals, in general, are just as bad as conservatives. They all belong in the gulag.

Neoliberalism uses the SJW movement and other like it as a means of subversion.

youtube.com/watch?v=BZSBFxanDAw

i wonder

Conservatives want to preserve sociwety, liberals want to destroy it for the sake of novelty.

My Gott, pure ideology.

Absolutely howling.

I dont think liberalism is that bad it's really just this brand of authoritarian leftism that has sprouted up.

There actually are principles necessary for society to function. Conservatives want to, well, conserve them. Liberals see them as promoting "inequality" as if that was somehow bad or unnatural.

>"neoliberals" are communists utilizing cultural marxism.

Confirmed for having no idea what "neoliberals" are. Neoliberals are free-market types.

Neoconservatives, on the other hand, actually do have roots in Communism, and the perennial pitting of the middle-class against the working class in America that comes from "conservative" types is really a perverse take on Marxist class struggle - it's just been bastardized so that the super-rich are the ones who benefit rather than the proletariat.

I almost thought it was Carrot Top's final form.

Liberalism has always promoted a greater centrality and power of the state. This goes back to the Enlightenment, which was really juts a way to steal land from the church and give more control to the government.

Alright, this was pretty funny

youtube.com/results?search_query=jimmy kimmel bill cosby fake out

Loved a man for years until she loved to eat pussy.

Why can't i do anything right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_QZFhRh6wY

I glad to see Jewish people finally have a voice in American media.

>There actually are principles necessary for society to function. Conservatives want to, well, conserve them.

Conservatives long for a world that, more often than not, never was - a world that existed only in childhood memory and on television.

t. brainwashed liberal who would gladly let a muslim rape his daughter and slit his throat

We'll just pretend that our parents didn't grow up in a white country and didn't leave their doors/cars unlocked all the time without issues?

Either trolling or John Oliver. There are plenty of reasons for not sanctioning self-destructive social policies beyond nostalgia.

(((Emmy's)))

>it's a political thread on Cred Forums and the mods don't care episode

That was actually an amazing sequence of events. She yelled "Topple the patriarchy" and the camera immediately cut to Patton Oswalt. Then after she walked off stage Jimmy Kimmel made a joke that shat on trannys.

>Pfft no way I'm a tankie. They're just as bad as the fascists.

fuck off anarkiddie

i hate your kind so fucking much. Then what word should they be using, eh? That's what you people are all about, not aiding your fellow thinkers who are not as worded as you are but pointing out to them flaws so you can stroke your cock on their ass! FUCK YOU!

I'm sorry, was fuck you too much? I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? I'm so sorry user, here, take some of this butter and rub your asshole so that the next time my cock could slide in easier.

Oh shes disadvantaged already.

Mentally that is

That's because the mods are not a bunch neoliberal cultural marxist, like you.

They're cool folks, unlike you girlie man types.

>talk about ending violence against trans women
>not a word about trans men or the biggest targets of hate crimes in LGBT groups, gay men ans bisexual women
Lol so brave

>tfw scared to be Republican or conservative cause I don't want to made fun of on tv and or accused of being a racist

I'm even on edge calling myself a libertarian. Really afraid of what people might do to me if they find out I'm not liberal in this big city I live in

>Cred Forums
>mods

Not to meantion every other minority

Fucking idiots

That's actually fucking hilarious. I'm sure there are a million huffington post, salon, slate articles condemning it as irredeemably offensive and calling for Kimmel to be fired right?

Actually by percentage, those groups are targeted more than other minorities (with Jews being the biggest targets still)

Elaborate

They are literally being xist to their own subgroups though by not acknowledging them.

Fucking retarded retards all around mate.

>Waa us white women are so privileged
fastforward ten years
>waaa us black women with lighter skin color are so privileged
see above

kek

>thank you for your lived lives

Imagine that? Changing the world just by living your life and taking hormones that change your perceived gender!

I fucking hate this stupid, stupid world.

>I fucking hate this stupid, stupid world.
imagine how bad its going to get.

I actually cant think how it could get any worse apart from full on tactical nuke wars

worldwide nuclear destruction would be preferable to this shit tbqh senpai

Wow this thread is ridiculously oppressive and skewed to the majority opinion. This is what needs to be toppled.

youtu.be/cO4ZWiEuFB4

Are trannies actually beaten at a higher rate than anyone else? Why would we need to fight against tranny violence?

>haha! let's topple the patriarchy so our countries gets divided, destroyed, invaded and our lives turns to shit

>it's a "lets' pretend that tranny show is good because it's a tranny show" award

Good job on amazon for shilling out the big bux for those awards again. Gotta get people to sign up for prime SOMEHOW

I know hate is a meme but Cred Forums is the most degenerate place on the internet and Ive still never seen a single Transparent thread. Is the show really that bad?

Why does she act like giving Jewish people a voice is a big deal? Jews own Hollywood and there are countless films that star Jews.

That looks like that one Jewish woman from Sweden that outright admits and says constantly that she is working to destroy Europe with mass immigration so the Jews can rule over a dumb mass of consumers. Forgot her name.

Also: why are are they only fighting for transgender women? Why not transgender men?

>There actually are principles necessary for society to function. Conservatives want to, well, conserve them.
Holy fuck, this is hilarious. Yes, those great conversative values were women are baby machines, gays should be bashed and black people lynched.

Liberals act smug as fuck while still conforming to the same system of opression.
Just look at this
youtu.be/6ptvL0KU8Ls?t=211

It's a mantra so it doesn't actually mean anything.

How do we save award shows?

she wants a matriarchy obviously hence complain about a non existent patriarchy to establish the former.

since it's a show about disgusting trannies did you try exploring the gay board?

>babby´s first political thought
Read "Industrial Society and its Future". Conservatives, liberals, and nearly every other influential political group drive for further expansion of the industrial-technological society, which in turn erodes human freedom, little by little, until there is no breathing room left for any man.

Conservatives who condone economic development are either willfully ignorant or legitimately brainwashed drones who are unable to connect the dots between industrial society and the downfall of family values, close-knit communities, small-scale decisionmaking, stressful and overcrowded urban environments, climate change. In addition, industrial society requires extensive centralized organisation, meticulous social planning, overreaching rules and regulations, rigid daily schedules and many other overbearing measures that severely limit and restrict an individual´s ability to act in a natural, non-theatrical fashion. Furthermore, industrial society is rife with naive scientists who will use everything in their power - allegedly out of "curiosity", "the good of humanity" or any other ridiculously far-fetched excuse - to reduce humans to easily controllable biological machines; psychological techniques (propaganda and so forth), genetic engineering and biological engineering are their tools of manipulation.

tl;dr: the industrial revolution was a huge mistake. the luddites were right. technophiles ought to hang.

People are tired of television's progressive cultural marxist agendas and they're showing everyone how they feel about it. We don't, it simply dies. And in time when original content becomes as easier as watching a youtube video, television will finally die.

Didn't politics used to be not allowed on award ceremonies? Now it seems everyone wants to make a political speech when they win

We could start by calmly and quietly toppling the patriarchy

>Conservatives long for a world that, more often than not, never was - a world that existed only in childhood memory and on television.
Conservatives (the intelligent ones who actually stay true to their ideology) long for 19th-century America without the slavery and strong government. I wouldn´t call that a fools´ errand.

This is the tv board. Has anyone even bothered watching it?

>people in the audience literally wewing

>19th-century America without the slavery and strong government
lol

>cultural marxist agendas
lol

>Her family is Jewish.[17][18]

>Soloway is a strong supporter of feminism[45]
>Co-founded the website Wifey.tv.[46]

>Co-founded the East Side Jews collective,[47] which is funded by the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles.[17]

wow, really makes you think

>women are baby machines

And? The population decline caused by feminism has lead to mass immigration, deceased wages, and an erosion of the family.

>gays should be bashed

Homosexuality should be treated like the mental illness it is

>black people lynched

Which was mostly done by democrats.

You're using an emotion line of argument which suggests you don't really know what you're talking about.

>This is the tv board
..you're point?
>Has anyone even bothered watching it?
How about you make a thread about it and ask, fucking idiot. Or maybe go to the gay board where I would be willing to bet your life there is a thread right now.

If I win the bet you go the fuck away. And if I lost that bet I wouldn't lose anything but a whiny faggot that asks stupid questions.

Are you a marxist?

In that case kill yourself.

Cred Forums STOP BEING RIGHT

REEEEE

>Wifey.tv
What's that?

>pro stalin image

Reddit pls go

>The population decline caused by feminism
Capitalism. Or do you believe that Japan, Poland or Hungary are incredibly feminist countries?

You sound triggered friendo

>Then after she walked off stage Jimmy Kimmel made a joke that shat on trannys.
Really?

Fucking lmao. This is absolutely hilarious.

Fuck off, Trotsky.

>feminist isn't Jewish
>no mention of her background at all
>feminist is Jewish
>spam about her background

Should be stickied on Cred Forums as essential reading. Dumbest people alive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

You do know the Unabomber was insane?

Why did they cut to Patton Oswalt? Is he the patriarchy?

>“I’ve always wanted to be part of a movement. This TV show allows me to take my dreams about unlikable Jewish people, queer folk, trans folk, and make them heroes. Thank you to the trans community for your lived lives,” she said as she raised her trophy and exclaimed: "Topple the patriarchy!"

The key here is "I've always wanted to be part of the movement". She's just another bored, rich westerner facing no actual difficulty in her life that wants to pretend it's 1940 and she's in resistance movement against the Nazis.

Playing pretend is fine but these nutcases have taken it to such an extreme that they're now creating actual nazis. Extreme left ideology in the west is increasingly being answered with extreme right ideology and that is entirely, entirely the fault of her and people like her.

Not an argument.

We want traditional television with traditionalist values that made America Great! Some of us are willing to kill to get back there.

What was the joke?

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS

She actually said:

"Top Lel, the patriarchy"

They know he killed his wife. He's the symbol of the patriarchy

>Fuck off, Trotsky.

>an actual marxist on Cred Forums

lmao Why haven't you killed yourself already?

Shes /ourgirlguy/

>being answered with extreme right ideology and that is entirely, entirely the fault of her and people like her.

No it isn't, you're just as bad as they are. There's plenty of worthwhile human beings with human level intelligence who recognize that answering SJWs by taking the inverse of their delusions isn't a solution. Fat fucking moron.

not an argument

>Some of us are willing to kill to get back there
You should start from yourself.

Cultural marxism.

>from yourself
Should be *with

Are you swedish by any chance?

When the dying starts user, be sure to be on the surviving side of history.

>Some of us are willing to kill to get back there.

just shut the fuck up you fucking pussy. You internet tough guy numales are an embarrassment.

Reduced to their basic cores and removed from all moralizing, you have three concepts: the society, force for change and force against change. That's all there is to it, liberals want to change the society and drive it into something different while conservatives are the force in the opposite direction that seeks to counter the liberal's changing force.

Sometimes the change is good and necessary, othertimes it is not and it would have been better not to change anything. Sometimes the change might be a good one but the society at large doesn't accept it and sometimes the change is a bad one and society at large does accept it or any combination thereof.

>You do know the Unabomber was insane?
Have you even read his work? Did you not read the newspaper article in which a prominent psychiatrist admits to having visited Ted every day for a whole year, finding no signs of mental illness in him? Furthermore, the same psychiatrist - and numerous others before and after him - have admitted that any diagnosis can be produced for the right sum. "Mental illness" is (often) what the zeitgeist declares it to be, and what the establishment finds mortally threatening.

The man was a goddamn genius, math prodigy, Ph.D holder, UCLA math professor at 25 - and all you can muster as criticism to his thoughts and ideas is "he´s insane"? My god, being as stupid as you are must be a burden.

>mocks conservatives for bashing gays and lynching blacks
>unironically likes a brutal dictator who slaughtered millions of innocent people
You commies are the biggest nonsensical hypocrites on the planet.

She wants all white men to be burned into ash

haha guys way to show those kikes! Remember to vote #MAGA in 2016!!!!!

>Are trannies actually beaten at a higher rate than anyone else?
No.
>Why would we need to fight against tranny violence?
Trannies are in constant need of attention, validation and special treatment. They pretend to be victims so that people will give them these things.

>There's plenty of worthwhile human beings with human level intelligence who recognize that answering SJWs by taking the inverse of their delusions isn't a solution
That relies on SJWs NOT fucking up the entire society to the point where fascists are a viable answer, though. When it comes to things like immigration, Islam and the refugee crisis in Europe (I'm European, btw) the left/SJWs/liberals are fucking the society so badly that the only viable option seems to be extreme right.

>ignoring the fact that Hillary is an even bigger Israel shill
Thank you for Correcting The Record.

>There's plenty of worthwhile human beings with human level intelligence who recognize that answering SJW

Then why aren't they doing anything? Why are they letting the West become a muslim shithole?

>fascists are a viable answer
lol

>still doesn't understand he's just saying that so idiot jews will vote for him

He's still defunding israel and not fighting their wars for them

jpost.com/Opinion/News-flash-from-Israel-Trumps-policies-are-better-463284

:^)

As if you had to look that up.

Yeah,just look at all these brave true liberals standing up to progressivism and identity politics.

oh wait, they're cheering it on

What did my post about that Jewish woman who admits to wanting to destroy Europe so the Jews can rule over the world have anything to do with Trump.

Fascism doesn't work. It's even worse than communism.

And? You see any fascists running for office?

>5 months later
>''my fellow americans, we are at war''

Trump will cuck you hard, do you seriously believe anything he says? Choose another option that isn't Clinton or Trump and vote for that

Fucking yanks you deserve what's coming to you

Donald Trump silly goy now vote for Hillary.

Who the fuck said I liked Stalin? He was a fucking nerd who betrayed the revolution.
It's just hilarious how people get so seething when they see him.

I'll do it soon enough, m8.

You know what else doesn't work? The black community.

Hilarious jokes like these won't exist unless we stop the feminist menace. They want your RIGHT to make racist jokes to be a crime. Do the right thing, vote Johnson.

Fascists become a viable answer.

You're conflating what you perceive as irrational to what others perceive as irrational. Far right movements are on the rise in Europe right now. AfD in Germany, Golden Dawn in Greece, The National Front in France, The Party for Freedom in the Netherlands, etc. Just because you don't like the reaction doesn't mean the reaction isn't happening.

Liberals simply want power. They dress it up (they actually go to lengths far, far greater than conservatives ever have, dressing it up,) but in the end they just want power.

They'll never get it, for the simple fact that they all honestly believe they're the smartest, craftiest people in the room, meanwhile everyone's had their number from day one. They're also so coddled and sheltered to believe that they can somehow take what they want without force. They think they can do things like "Topple Muh Patriarchy" through tiresome sound bites and shitty clickbait articles and tweets. They HONESTLY BELIEVE "fake it til you make it" is going to see them through to the end. Yet everyone is already on to them, and what they truly want: power. That's literally all it is about. At the very least, conservatives don't hide behind "progressivism." (anyone else catch how Libcucks can't even call what they do "PROGRESS"? They call it "Progresiviam™" almost as if even they know labeling their shit as outright progress is waaaaay way too presumptuous.)

Libs will never have power, nor do they know how to hold it for very long if they ever stumble into it for a little while (see: the last 6 or so years.) Everyone knows if push came to shove, they'd get crushed by everyone else.

>still doesn't understand he's just saying that so idiot [basement dwellers] will vote for him
Ahh yes

>I'll do it soon enough, m8.
Good, do it faster.
Nobody wants you to live.

>*smacks lips profusely*
What did he mean by this?

>she said this unironically
We need to genocide women, lads

Unfortunately. It seems like people are still dumb as shit.

I can't argue with dubs
brb offing myself

>You know what else doesn't work? The black community.

THATS REALLY INCENDIARY user

youtube.com/watch?v=vcshqXOUC0E

Too bad faggot, he's going to win.

Also besides the warmongering and manipulation Israel is doing.

The fact that they are nationalist is a good thing, maybe other nations in Europe and the USA can follow the same path.

>I'm killing myself
>brb

lol

sorry what's happening? those parties control governments now? no? and they never have? and they will? all they do is make the odd headline staging racist riots and get arrested for dumbfuck nigger thuggery to the disgust of 90% of the electorate? oh.

Yo did you hear? They can make babies without the egg cell part of the nuclear material or some shit. Just load up two dude's sperm in an empty egg cell and throw it into an artificial womb.

Of course in theory. I don't think they've hammered out all the details yet.

Soon™

>me irl

r e d d i t

I don't really care. It makes no difference which one you vote for. Either way America and the world is doomed, DOOMED.

It's the same shit as university feminist societies claiming that the entire system, including their university, is the oppressor that they need to topple. Middle class feminism. For when you want to feel oppressed while sitting atop the very system you claim to be fighting.

all that power walking seem to be working for dunham

>patriarchy
>most people working in the public sector are women

really makes you think

>tfw you will live to witness the war of the pink flesh
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

Nobody there besides Golden Dawn is actually fascist

vote left wing if you hate jews

To be fair, no one knows what the fuck she's talking about and most people assume she's saying something good.

delusional

No

observer.com/2016/02/it-wasnt-just-sid-torrent-of-anti-israel-advice-found-in-hillarys-emails/

>anti israel

no thanks, i want jews to stay in their country and as far away from me as possible

21st century conservatives would make even the most liberals of the 18th century look the other way.

Values are always changing, I agree that liberals have recently gone off a cliff but this idea that conservatives are these steadfast guardians of civilization is laughable.

>oh no a politician isn't a meme who doesn't want to pointlessly insult potential voters!

haha

>Illegal aliens
>potential voters

user that's a crime

>being a literal luddite

>party for freedom is in the government right now and the third largest political party
Please educate yourself before spouting horseshit, americans.

>Patton Oswalt clapping

kek

>It seems like people are still dumb as shit.
Seemingly you, too, judging by your honest expectation of a sudden IQ-spike in the post-WW2 western world. Newflash: IQ is unevenly distributed; the majority has always been composed of barely-literate slowpokes - a mere glance at world history ought to provide enough proof for this thesis. We wouldn´t have suffered Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Fox News, Reagan, Lenin, BBC, SJW:s, leftism in general, fascism in general, big government or a multitude of other events, phenomena, personalities and entities if every man and woman were equipped with an IQ in excess of 120. When there´s no fools to entice and deceive in the town square, shit doesn´t go down as disastrously as it has in the past.

These award shows will stop being so political after the election is over right? I mean for fucks sake first the DUDE BLACK PEOPLE LMAO Oscars and now this. The only award show have been able to enjoy this year was the Golden Globes, and that's only because all the celebrities were too afraid of being made fun of by Ricky Gervais to yell shit like TOPPLE THE PATRIARCHY on stage

wow that almost sounds important. hey the libertarian party is the third largest party in america, gary johnson is happening guys

lmao

The future will be either Orwellian or Huxleyan, depending on the dice of fate, lest we take action to stop dead in its´ tracks the commodification of human life brought upon us by the industrial-technological system.

Everybody is a loser in both scenarios; nobody, no matter his wealth, aptitude or creed, is safe from the chains of increasingly complex, demanding and controlling industrial society.

Patton Oswald has accepted his place.

Not necessarily. National Socialism minus foreign aggression, cult of personality, genocide, racial hierarchy, scapegoats, public prosecutions, anti-intellectualism and pseudo science is simply modern day Norway.

No, we've entered the next stage in the Jews' plans. This is all these will ever be from now. If Trump wins it'll be like Bush Jr.'s reign with "OMG HE'S SO DUMB" and "HE ALMOST STARTED WWIII FOR THE 1590 BILLIONTH TIME SINCE HE GOT ELECTED. If Shillary, then basically how they worked with Obama, but instead of black, it'll be woman.

This is actually why I don't watch any of this celebrity shit. Well actually I might start watching them with Cred Forums. The Oscars was fun with you guys. I didn't even know the Emmys were on last night though.

Did you miss the part where they are literally governing right now?
Also the Netherlands doesn't have a retarded two party system like you murkans.

So how do we spend the rest of our time?

Women are funny you guys. Get over it.

>Get paid thousands, if not millions, to "act" in some retarded TV series
>Most likely live in a gated community or at least could do so at a whim
>Surrounded by other rich people whose biggest problem in life is that their son might not get into Harvard
>Female, so you can have sex at a whim whenever you want, just sit in a bar for 5 minutes and some guy will talk to you guaranteed
>If some guy annoys you, claim sexual harassment and he's done for life
>If you want a divorce, no problem, because you will most assuredly get custody, alimony etc.
>Should you ever want to change careers, there are programmes everywhere that favor women just for being women
>Media pats you on the back constantly for being "brave"
>Should your country ever face a war crisis, you will never be drafted
>Should your building be on fire you will be the first one to get rescued
>Every single social and healthcare program in place is for your explicit benefit
>You will most likely live longer than your male friends
>You get to hold one of the most retarded award speeches ever and be applauded for it, because you're so "oppressed"
Some fucking patriarchy this is...

>those parties control governments now? no?
In Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Norway, Denmark and Switzerland they already control the government.

In Sweden, Austria, France, Belgium and Netherlands they're the largest party but are literally forced out by the other parties (on the virtue that European countries have multiple party system so even the most dominant party gets 25 to 50% of the vote) in something called "cordon sanitaire" where every other party colludes to exclude them from the government thus throwing the votes of the people into trash.

Ricky puts these liberal Hollywood cunts in their place. I love how he made fun of Jennifer Lawrence at the Golden Globes this year for complaining about muh wage gap when she's a multi millionare

stupid euroserf

The two-party system is why Trump is about to save the west and Geert is a nobody presiding over a fraction.

Are you trolling or what? Your two party system is literally a perfected form of totalitarian one party systems where voters are given an illusion of choice to allow steam to escape the system if the populace is discontent while the same elite rules regardless of which party is actually in power.

You mean that's why Hillary is going to win, right?
Surely you aren't THAT delusional?

Good post, but we must concede that liberals have much more power now than ever, and will always gain power because of "progressivism". The only real way to counteract this is to promote nationalism, the family unit and cultural Christianity.

>the patriarchy is a system where all men oppress all women and men always get more benefits
>feminism is smashing the patriarchy
>b-but it also is helping men! How dare you try to speak about men's issues!

I never understood how these idiots can say all the shit they do and still pretend like they don't hate men. If the patriarchy actually existed, you aren't helping me of representing me by destroying it. So don't piss on my head and call it rain.

I got a pic with Geert at the GOP convention.

>Did you miss the part where they are literally governing right now?

i didn't, it's just literally not true, they have nobody in cabinet. holy shit fascists are pig ignorant.

just stick to petty violence and rainbow flower weave vandalism, it's all you're good for.

>Well actually I might start watching them with Cred Forums

As I remember it, no one actually posted a working streaming link for the Emmies once it started

It's over Hillary is finished

mfw

it helps if you know what "neo-liberalism" actually is

>Are you trolling or what?
Euros just don't understand politics. Trump would have no chance of winning as an independent running against someone like Romney. But since the vote isn't split, he's neck and neck with Clin-Ton 9000. That could never happen in a multi-party system.

>the same elite rules regardless of which party
Corporations do not rule. They influence. So does the president, and the people. If you're retarded enough not to have noticed the major policy shifts in the past 20 years, that's on you.

>Surely you aren't THAT delusional?
Trump will win. Cap this and sit on a dragon dildo on Nov 9th.

>hate jews
>hate muslims
>don't know who to side with in israel vs palestine

What's a man to do?

He is based. But Pym was better. The fact that his assassin is roaming free is a travesty of justice.

No thank you, i'll stick with voting for a party that actually has some political power.
But you enjoy looking at 8 years of Hillary ruining your country

>Are you trolling
>Euros just don't understand politics

Yup, checks out

>anarchists believe every man has the ability to make decisions for his own life that would benefit him and society at large
>marxist-leninists believe humans cannot make decisions on their own and need to be forced or their decisions guided by a system
And anarchists are the kiddies? Kek

Just walk away.

Support a two-state solution. They're bound to kill eachother eventually

smelly dumb european scum

>tfw used to be a far leftist
>left goes fucking nuclear with identity politics and sells it soul to corporations in exchange for mainstream recognizability
>hate NuLeft(TM) now
>can't really call myself a republican
>wary of trump

I guess I could vote for Johnson. I also took a liking to guns recently. I still hate corporations but I also realised ancap =\= libertarian. Libertarians still want to nail unethical corporations which is cool with me senpai.

>a party that actually has some political power.
>nobody in government

kek

>transparent

Wtf is that?

>UK isn't in Europe meme

You people will have to realize your true destiny lies in casting your lot with other nations of Europe against American and Chinese imperialism. The United States is no longer your colony and they only see you as a potential colony of their own, you will never be equal with them while you will always be welcome in Europe.

If you want to make a feminist rage, just ask them how exactly the supposed patriarchy is currently benefitting men:

>Shorter lifespan on average
>Less money spent on male-focused medical research
>Less money spent on male-focused social programs
>Less money spent on male-focused healthcare programs
>If you get divorced, the woman will be the beneficiary
>If a woman is pregnant with your child, she can abort it with no consequences whatsoever, you're not even entitled to her telling you beforehand
>You are more likely to go to prison as a man
>You are more likely to be the victim of a violent (or even lethal) crime as a man
>You will be drafted for war should the times require it
>Politicians will constantly be talking about female problems, despite the fact that females on average cost the state more money than men do
>10 betas stand at the ready at all times in public to protect any female from harm, none of these is likely to help a male
>Women get preferential treatment or straight up forced quotas in many businesses, once again, just for being female
>If a woman as much as regrets sleeping with you the other night, she can just claim that you raped her and there is a good chance that you will be done for
>If she domestically abuses or assaults you, the police is more likely to arrest you than her
>The media will bend over backwards to applaud anything that females do, while making fun of males at every opportunity they get
So what exactly do I, as member of The Patriarchy, gain exactly? Wouldn't almost all of the things I listed be the exact opposite in an actual patriarchy? Really makes me think...

Nail them real hard with tax cuts and deregulation, that'll show em

>hate jews
>hate muslims

As an atheist...

Don't actually "hates" jews... we're jealous & envious of how much they are able to co-ordinate & achieve on a social scale.

Shit eating muslims that want to murder everyone? Anyone who believes in that religion DESERVES to be wiped off the face of this earth.

>If you want to make a feminist rage, just ask them how exactly the supposed patriarchy is currently benefitting men:

b-but Bill Gates is a man! So clearly every single man in all of west benefits! Also one feminist once got told to smile by a man and witnessed a girl playing with dolls and boy with trucks and got triggered.

Feel immense shame over the gullibility and lack of nuance in your defective mind

Hey makes it more lucrative keep jobs domestic. That's the real problem here. All these bullshit left wing movements never happen when we are doing well economically

Jill Stein?

Together the Anglo empire encircles the globe. you'll all bend the knee

and may I point out that you are currently our language

Lmao assblasted. Could go either way really. I can't think of a more divisive topic than the issue of Israel and Palestine.

So which is it senpai? What side of the conflict do you support? Since we're on Cred Forums I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're pro-Palestine

>Hey makes it more lucrative keep jobs domestic.

Except during the 60s, and 90s, and all the intervening Republican presidencies when Democrats controlled the purse strings.

>Jews are smart
>Muslims are stupid
So I side with Israel. I'd much rather lose to an intelligent player than a stupid one.

pussy

Political over representation?

>I'd much rather lose to an intelligent player than a stupid one.

so shouldn't you side with the muslims?

>non citizens
>potential voters
what kind of distopia are you living?

You'll get there, one day.

Mate, I've worn an Otoya Yamaguchi shirt on one of the most crazy leftie campuses in the US many, many times. You'll be fine.