What do you want to see in the Man From Earth sequel, Cred Forums?

what do you want to see in the Man From Earth sequel, Cred Forums?

The same guy 5000 years in the future, having basically the same conversation.

Not the fucking garbage we're going to get.

more people sitting around

Why even bother with this when the guy looks so much older. It ruins the character.

The first movie was kino. I hope they pit as much effort into the script of the sequel.

:^)

kill yourself

>yfw there's a scene where they ask about pregnancy and birth and all the complications that came with it in ancient times
>conversation inevitably moves onto sex
>John leans back in his chair and pauses with a slight smirk
>leans in
>extreme close up
>"I INVENTED THE SUCC"
>John starts spazzing out
>face like pic related
>he's cumming and farting everywhere
>gusts of wind blow the windows in
>he truly was a Man From Earthâ„¢

This movie is the ultimate pleb detector.

It's for people like you who feel "smart" after watching it without realising how fucking atrocious it is.
It's like a bad cheesy B movie from the 90s. The only redeeming factor is the intriguing backstory, literally every other film element is utter dogshit.

From the mexican telenovela like acting, generic stock soundtrack, no character development, no actual dialogue just a long exposition Q&A throughout, constant boring back to back camerawork, no use of the one room, no creative lighting, a side love story pulled out of the ass, most cliche character traits, literally everything. I had to look up twice that it actually was from 2007, not early 90s.
This shit shouldn't even be a movie, it should be a book or a play. Or given to some other director because Richard Schenkman doesn't even know what a director is.
Just look at any other movie in his profile, everything is a meme (pic related)

And don't tell me they had no budget, 200 000$ is not small budget for this kind of movie. There are far superior movies with half the budget of that.

This movie has no artistic value whatsoever. It is just an excuse to make money from the script.
You will never see a renowned director admire this movie because there is nothing to admire except the concept.

Just try to compare this movie to let's say 12 Angry Men, both set in one room. The difference is almost laughable.

So no I don't want to see a sequel, especially if Schenkmanshit is the "director" again.

Fuck off.

so this is the power of the persecution complex, huh

this "film" is only defended by high school aged phoneposters, interesting

S U C C

To be honest, that guy directed Man from Earth because he's literally best friend forever with author's son.

The movie was plain shit yes, would have work better with aonther actors and directing team but hey it was the author's choice so he's the one who blame.

I want to see the main character get time traveling abilities and go back in time to stop the first movie from ever being made since it was such dog shit.

S U C C

U

C

C

who cares lmao

10,000 BC is the true never-to-be-topped cavemankino

>that trainwreck
>not one million years b.c.

Not even trips can redeem your pleb taste.