>>>/qa/668190

Hiro said that we can make a constructive thread discussing our issues with Cred Forums that mods will not delete or set to autosage.

/film/ was a confirmed lie by picture related so people would stop talking about how he ruined the board and Cred Forums in these Hiro approved discussion threads.

create /cel/

I propose thread locked ID's.
>Why?
I think that the majority of shitposting happens because users are being baited in to arguments left and right. Being able to identify users who earlier in the thread baited other users, and then being able to close all posts they made in one click, would benefit healthy discussion. Samefagging will still be possible, obviously, but will be a little more difficult.

I propose the cooldown is upped to 2 minutes (resulting in 30 posts per minute)
>Why?
I think that if users know they will have to wait 2 minutes to post, they will want to contribute more to discussion. I've noticed on Cred Forums where the counter is set at 15 seconds that discussion is near impossible. Forcing users to wait before posting allows them to, theoretically, cool down and think about what they have to post

stop deleting woowie threads please

Kill yourself, faggot.
I will go out of my way to shitpost in whatever is born out of these reddit-tier threads.
Add new boards, filters, the robot, I don't give a flying fuck, motherfucker.

maybe the cooldown time could be left to the discretion of the op depending on the thread. though i feel that could end up complicating things.
i don't really like the idea of the 2 minute cooldown, mainly because if i have multiple threads open, it could take something like 10 minutes to reply to someone in one of them. perhaps if the cooldown was thread limited it could work. though again i guess it depends on the nature of the thread.

Ban anyone that makes these threads.

No changes at all. Thi place is great and I suggested nothing happen at all

ban got threads and everyone that posts in them.

I don't care how it's done, just slow this board the fuck down. I want threads to last at least a few hours after the last bump, not dying after 45 minutes.

>born out of these reddit-tier threads.
>posts a meme image born from Cred Forums 3 years after the reddit invasion
nice
you're already on it

>/film/ was a confirmed lie by picture related
Am I supposed to know who some random nigger with downs syndrome and a pedostache is?

make the bump limit 500

Shut up and spam broken Spanish some more, cuck.

Auto ban op's that contain any of the following
>blacked
>what did he/she/they mean by this?
>was it rape?
>liberals
>reddit
>Cred Forums
>cuck
>cunny
>hey mister
>say it with me
>what does this expression convey?

Reintroduce forced user
Reduce the cooldown on being able to report threads

>147xx too
this has to be satire

>>cunny
I think if your OP has that the thread already is set to auto sage. Unless its the mods/janitors doing it themselves.

I've seen it happen a few times when people complain about those threads and have it in the OP.

hourly blacked threads where everyone must report their presence or are banned

hooray another useless meta thread that will be ignored

there's no point for this when you can easily filter those phrases yourself

Moot back when?
:c

there is because board quality
if you're filtering over 50% of the front page, all the other threads will still get bumped off and shitposters will still flock to those threads

>if i have multiple threads open, it could take something like 10 minutes to reply to someone in one of them.
So? This isn't a chat room. Do you really have that much to say that the world needs to hear from you more than once every 10 minuites. That goes for me as well, or any random user, so dont think im picking on (you).

Why does it upset you then?

>not adding swagmeme to this picture

Do you think the blacked spammer isn't getting banned? The problem is that bans are easy as fuck to evade, even easier if you're on a mobile device. So the suggestion to "ban x" is hilariously ineffective.

Shit the only reason i don't ban evade is because those are the only vacations i get from this place and i refuse to not check dubs.

excuse you nerd
hes been on vacation

Well the idea is that this way, they're banned automatically without the need to be reported and showing up on the front page

I wonder if shadow banning wouldn't be more effective, or just automatically moving those threads to /trash/ which is, i believe the stated purpose of the board when it was created.

No new rules.

Holy shit, you faggots are trying so hard. I saw you on Cred Forums doing this, I saw you on Cred Forums doing this.

Reddit is REALLY trying hard right now to make Cred Forums another safe haven.

this tbqh.
the only thing i thing that should be done is, if an off topic thread has over 50 replies, move the thread to /trash/ so people can continue posting in it.

reddit already took over Cred Forums

>if you're filtering over 50% of the front page

you mean 100%

inb4 dumb faggots pretend Cred Forums has any substantive redeeming value and isn't just for funposting

They're even pushing it on /x/. Fuck these cunts.

ban all canadians from posting

t. baneposting redditor

Eternal Trump Cred Forums General is necessary

>reddit is

ban retards who invoke the reddy boogieman

just cleared up a ton of shitposters right there

How do we stop the threads 404ing after 30 minutes meme?

Cred Forums needs more waifuposting

No, fuck off redditt.

>even easier if you're on a mobile device.
You mean mobile network.

Shadow banning is disgusting

this, now op is making the same thread every fucking day until hiro kills off Cred Forums

/film/faggots confirmed as spammers who hate this board and will do/say anything to drive the final nail in the coffin

/film/ soon lads

Hello patrician here.

I am 100% willing to give up /film/ if they are willing to keep the following out of Cred Forums:
Cred Forums and all its cultural terrorist content they post, superheros back to Cred Forums and removing the general threads when the shows are not airing, the Cred Forums "outlels" send them to Cred Forums now as they've ruined Cred Forums enough.

Adding the following:
robot for at least a 2 month test(preferably during whatever month Rogue One is released and the one after it), increased poster timer for new threads(from 10 minutes to 20), increasing the post cap(from 310 to 350/400), a janitor that did not become a janitor because he wanted to keep track of people in the game of thrones general and finally a superhero quarantine board(or e-celeb) for the sake of whatever other boards that have to put up with them.

Fucking CRACK DOWN ON THE CONSTANT TRUMP VS HILLARY BAIT THREADS

>inb4 "lol triggered"
Politics threads belong on Cred Forums, the politics board. This is a board for television and film. This board is about as good as staying on topic as Cred Forums is

Bump

>I saw you on Cred Forums doing this, I saw you on Cred Forums doing this.
Fuck off crossposter

What about this garbage?

>all those people on /qa/ asking for a mod purge
who will replace them if the mods didn't train the janitor?? why is /qa/ so dumb lads