>Season 1 = Oliver is actually a superhero like he is in the comics
>Season 2 = not as good as the comic, but he is still the alpha chad
>Season 3 = he get cucked all the way
>Season 4 = show isn't about Oliver anymore, but Felicity

What went wrong?

This is why shows shouldn't go past 2 seasons

>Season 1 = Oliver is actually a superhero like he is in the comics

Season 1 he was a crazy mass murderer.

Writing team was moved to The Flash after season 2.

why cant they just make a new smallville-esque series ?????!??!?!?!! Fuck dc cinematic/live action, specially now that even their animated shit has gone downhill even though they have amazing sources

Smallville wasn't as good as you remember, that was more of a soap opera than a superhero show.

But that's what they are. They are dramas, theyre not a character in jackie chan where they have to fight 24/7. They just need a show where they portray a god trying to be human, which is the complete basis of DC superheroes.

yes, BUT they didn't force (tumblr)political topics into their show like they did with Supergirl.

There is a way to show certain topics and then there is part were you just ram it in.

YES!
Like who the fuck would honestly care if a fictional character sucks dicks or eats pussies.

>You know what this show needs in Season 5, 3 autistic new sidekicks

it's gonna be so fucking bad, I'm literally giving it one episode for laughs

I dropped arrow after the third season finale. It was so fucking bad i thought i was watching a joke or caricature of the actual show. That was after enduring the putrid rotting stink that was season 3. Never has show gone to pure shit like arrow. Season one was good, season 2 was god tier, then pure shit since.

>caring about superhero comics

Are you literally 10 years old? Even anime, as cringy as it generally is, is at least for older demo than the fucking Saturday cartoons tier superheroes.

100% a result of pandering to the tumblr "fandom".

This
It ruined Supernatural and it will ruin everything else
Also, CW

I've watched this show in a weird order because i came to it late (1 to 4 to 2) and I don't plan on wasting time with the 3rd season because Ray Palmer is part of it.

1 was good but sometimes repetitive and 2 is god tier so far (i'm half way through). The difference between 4 and 2 is night and day.

They took all the seriousness out of the show and put in magic and quirky characters like Curtis and Felicity's mom and fucking ruined it. There used to be a lot more adult themes in the early seasons (depression, alchoholism, drug use) and now there is nothing but first world problems like wedding planning and getting upset about being lied to in order to protect them.

Looks like they are trying to put the show back together by having it be about crime again but I don't think you can save the show when you keep the same shitty writers.

Literally everything about this show (which admittedly wasn't that good in the first place) went down the shitter after season 2...even the goddamn fight choreography. Shit, even if it was a "Laurel bitches and moans" episode you could count on at least one decent fight scene.

These pretty much sums it up
The writers have fucked it up so badly it's probably beyond saving
They had perfect chance to restore Arrow to its former glory on season 4 with magic elements
I was expecting Constantine & probably Zatanna helping out Oliver along the way but they squandered it with more fandom bullshit.

Also, anyone saved the derailed hype train pic for season 4?

>tfw no Stardust vs the Green Arrow in Starling City
>tfw no Batfleck and GA team up
>tfw no based Manu playing Slade against Ben
Id like to have something nice for once

After he died then got brought back to life by muh magical japanese herb, is when I said ok all of you can go fuck yourselves

Green Arrow can suck a dick, LoT a FUN

Especially now that for based Season 2 Hawk People Died On The Way To Their Home Planet

....a janitor deleted my lost about Legends of Tomorrow being a FUN

What the fuck is that about? Suck my dick, whichever mod faggot decided to do that.

Well now I see it again, I think I'm just having a stroke. Ignore me

Is it as comfy as Flash used to be?

Yes. Comfiest the DC television universe has gotten thus far.

the show has nothing to do with any arrow comics except a few names of characters or places.

>pretending muh olibur was ever at any point like any incarnation of green arrow ever

why would you do such a thing? No one here reads comics, who are you trying to impress?

>OPEN YOUR EYES TOMMY

it was only good when he was an autistic anti-hero in S1

it's pretty good, has a few flaws but no biggie
has the best bantz and comfy as fuck

Watch season three up until episode 9 brother. Its actually prettty decent until then, and many would argue that s3 episode 9 the best episode of the show.