Be me

>Be me.
>Watch the original Child's Play film.
>Meh, not bad.
>Watch Child's Play 2 and 3.
>Pretty Good tbqh.
>Watch Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky.
>What the fuck is this.

Man I was beginning to like the Killer Doll, what the fuck happened to the Chucky movies?

>not liking Bride of Chucky

It's the best one.

LIVING DEAD GIRL

>Bride of Chucky>Childs Play 2>Childs Play=Seed of Chucky>Childs Play 3>Curse of Chucky

Are you kidding?
It's not as bad as Seed of Chucky but none the less.

Bride and Seed are movies for pseudo goth girls to enjoy.

I wouldn't really want to watch them by myself...

No I'm not. That kid in the first films was annoying as fuck, and the military shit? there's no defending that. Bride of Chucky is where they realized that it shouldn't be so serious, that Chucky should have some fun with it and that's where it shined. Also the frankenchucky look is far superior to un-stiched.

Bride of Chucky is great what are you even talking about?

>Bride of Chucky
is that the one with redman and jennifer tilly? then youre right

Child's Play 3 is wasted potential

I know what you mean, Bride of Chucky is nothing like the original Child's Play films, but is good either way.

Chuckyposter for life.

what's weird is that all of the Chucky movies have the same writer

>jennifer tilly

my god HER TITS

please tell me she has nudes

Have you tried Curse of Chucky OP? its pretty decent compared to the "comedy" shite that is Bride/Seed

whats weird is the creator/writer is gay and shoehorned his gender dysmorphia into the series

She does

They became self aware that a fucking doll isn't scary so they put more emphasis on the comedy. Bride of Chucky is the best one, although if you want a more "traditional" Chucky film, Curse of Chucky is decent

Bride Of Chucky is a shambles.

i couldn't give less of a shit what his orientation is but I wouldn't blame that for seed sucking as badly as it did

oh shit, that pic alone looks pretty terrifying.