Chastain's upcoming movie

>Miss Sloane (2016): In this movie, an ambitious female lobbyist faces off against the powerful male-dominated gun lobby in an attempt to pass gun control legislation.

So will it be kino?

Fuck the patriarchy, so yes.

Going to be absolute trash, unbelievable, biased, insulting trash from a single flawed viewpoint which will portray her either as a singular hero or a failure due to the patriarchy.

I cannot wait until the NRA hears about this movie and goes insane. Can you imagine the amount of ads they will do. it will be awesome I love chaos

>92%, 7.6/10 on RT

i can't wait to hear my uncle complain about this on facebook

This. Propaganda straight from Soros etc. Will be praised by critics but audiences will stay away.

it will be confused for pic related and bomb cuz pic related bombed

Will watch it because I like her but it will probably be insufferable.

What ever happened to that Harvey Weinstein NRA film?

Why did mommy have to be such SJW?

I would say no, but this is Jessica Chestain we're talking about so yes, it will probably be kino.

Budget $28 million[2]
Box office $8.6 million[

hhahaahahah

Come and get it, Jessica.

I am really surprised that the hollywood liberal elite have not made more anti-gun movies since they are so against them, we all remember how in the mid 2000s they made anti war movies that bombed but kept making them because it was a political statement and didnt care about money. they make movies make gays and other degenerates look normal and movies against white males

now it is guns but unlike before the NRA are fucking crazy about their guns and they will fight

>we all remember
TRANSLATION: I project my paranoid perception of the world out to get me onto an imaginary support group of people so I can validate my mental illness

>ambitious female lobbyist faces off against the powerful male-dominated gun lobby in an attempt to pass gun control legislation.

So fucking brave.

thank you for correcting the record

Oh, Cheststain? :D

>Muricans feel this personally threatened by a movie

Is your whole country so soft skinned or just parts of it?

Id Love to See a Movie about lobbyism and especially gun Lobby, sad thing that it will probably Focus on Some feminism Shit

Maybe they aren't anti-gun? You have obvious cognitive biases which cause you to believe Hollywood "elites" are whatever you were conditioned into believing they were, with evidence playing no part. You just interpret the evidence so it fits into your pre-existing beliefs. You are mentally ill, and replying with buzzwords you rehearsed in your mentally ill containment board doesn't do much to alter that perception.