What was his fucking problem?

what was his fucking problem?

>Abraham's relatively low-profile film career subsequent to his Academy Award has been widely considered an example of the "Oscar jinx". According to film critic Leonard Maltin, professional failure following an early success is referred to in Hollywood circles as the "F. Murray Abraham syndrome".

got reked at something he thought he was good at and raged

he couldn't understand his mediocrity

Too many notes.

He did nothing wrong

He couldn't live with the fact that Mozart was better

He worked so hard and got so far but cause of Mozart it never even mattered.

was he just an narcissistic asshole?

couldn't handle the banter

He was good, but he wasn't great.

Salieri couldn't accept the fact that GOD was a sadistic asshole who gives gifts to perverts like Amadeus. So he started poisoning him via the maid. And we rejoice in mediocrity

I always forget what Salieri was doing through most of the film. He was badmouthing Mozart to the emperor, right?

fugg, im just starting to watch that part.

He was positively unlikeable in Finding Forrester, one of my favorite movies. It's better than Good Will Hunting.

Isn't that the one where YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG comes from

He never had the makings of a varsity composer.

Got wrecked by a literal autist

In the movie, he was enraged that Mozart had god given natural talent that he took for granted and that Salieri considered wasted on such an uncouth and silly person. In real life he had no problem, he and Mozart were friendly colleagues, with perhaps a slight rivalry as might always occur between two such men.

So was Salieri the antagonist or the protagonist?
If the former, he's one of the most likable and sympaphetic one's ever imo. Not morally, he did shitty things but the actor just played him in such a way that I couldn't help but feel sorry for him

He was pissed that he got one-upped in his lifelong craft by some dude that rekt his shit effortlessly.

God is the antagonist.

He should've banged Mozart's wife when he had the chance, she had nice tits.