Transparent

Does anyone watch this show? It wins tons of awards and gets critical acclaim but I never ever see this board or normies discuss it. Is it any good or is it pandering shit?

>there's serious discussion of Girls on here
>there's never any discussion of Transparent on here
Someone explain this to me. Is Transparent THAT bad? It can't be more painful than Lena Dunham's bullshit.

kek

It's pretty good, Tambor is excellent, The kids can get tiresome though.

I love it. Acting is great. Shot well. Good music. Depending on your perspective the characters can be pretty hateable though.

It's very easy to hate everyone in this show and it feels good when bad things happen to them all

Post your favorite diner booth in front of window group pic senpaitachi

No one watches it because no one watches any show on amazon prime. I bet that show only gets 80k viewers an episode.

The only shows I watch with trannys involves them taking dick.

I've had quite enough of their self important acceptance speeches.

Never heard of it but it looks pretty fucking gay

It's pretty bad, I gave it a legitimate shot but there's honestly only one good actor on the entire show.
None of the characters are really likable, not even from the sense of mechanical appreciation of their skill. Bad actors playing bad characters,

It's fantastic, basically Six Feet Under 2.0.

It's not really sjw at all. Most people who shit on it have either never actually watched it or wanted to dislike it for what they think it stands for.

Sadly, it's not really cool to discuss the show so you won't find it on here.

yes, i've seen both seasons. the drama parts are well done, the comedy isn't that great. Jeffrey Tambor is amazing in it and to be honest, the only reason it hasn't been canceled is due to low production costs. overall, the show is a B-. the kids tend to be insufferable. hell, maybe it's more a C.

shit, saw this after i wrote the above. Bradley Whitford is tops, too, during the brief moments we see him.

Is that George Sr. in drag ?

I never got the "all characters have to be likeable meme"

Also, most of the performances are incredible. I have no idea what show (you) watched, but it can't have been this one.

If I want to see Tambor in a wig, I'll just rewatch Arrested Development again

season one was ok

i dropped season two because there is no reason whatsoever to like any of the characters as a viewer.

And, its just not a matter of "like", no character in season two is watchable.

I watch it. It actually paints SJWs in a negative light quite a bit. Pointing out some of their many hypocrisies.

I hate trannies.

Be gay or lesbian if u want idgaf (u cant adopt though, children shouldnt be molested or groomed to be gay/tranny).