Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8
youtube.com/watch?v=VftbIJf_R4Q
lantermansoils.squarespace.com/
theslowclub.squarespace.com/
losthighwayhotel.squarespace.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's gonna be a 30sec teaser. Wow.

Should I watch season 2 or not bother? Watched the first one a decade ago, but things got a bit weird so I stopped.

Who BadalaMan here?
I just bought the vinyl, so Im hype

CANT TAKE THE HYPE LADS

Three's a few webms floating around out there, not sure where they're from, I'm gonna guess it's the cast tweeting them.

The tagline is

>It'll be just like in the movies. Pretending to be somebody else.

Once I've seen so far: Lynch smoking, mounted fish on wall, log lady

Is that Michael Shannon?

No, it's Lynch you doofus

Leave and never return.

its actually not

You do it, I've been on this site for 11 years.

I thought it kind of looked like Michael Shannon, but now I can see Lynch. I'm sorry, I can be a bit airheaded at times. ;P

a/s/l?

HAPPENINGU TIME

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8

>but things got a bit weird so I stopped

Probably bait but if not then Lynchkino just isn't for you.

Pfft, only 11 years? I sucked Moot's dick while he was creating the site and I gave him some pointers.

And if you dropped a show because it got a little weird, you definitely don't belong here in the first place.

It'll be just like in the movies. Pretending to be somebody else.

I dropped it like 15 years ago when I was 14. I just didn't think S2 started very interesting or something. It wasn't really because it was weird. I love some of his movies (and think some of his others are shit).

Just rewatch it, you'll do it anyways.

Some user with the name 19901992 are posting these webms across places online, as well links to some sites relating to Twin Peaks that are all portals to the playinglynch.com thing.

He actually looks a lot like Christopher Walken here.

can't wait for this

S2 becomes total shit like halfway through, maybe that's when you dropped it? if you dropped it at the start of s2/end of s1 the show probably just isnt for you

>Twin Peaks trailer on the same day as Trump vs Hillary
Can't contain my hype.

"View our Menu" leads to the countdown

Could be. Lynch once met Shannon and did his usual casting method of just chating to him about TM and such.

Did i imagine this or was there some leaked information about a nuke going of in the season?

I wish

youtube.com/watch?v=VftbIJf_R4Q

What's up with his hair?

It's from before he blew up and got hair plugs

I don't think this is related to Twin Peaks. This seems to be alluding to someone else playing David Lynch. Maybe a biopic? Maybe a Xiu Xiu tour with Jamie Stewart pretending to be David Lynch?

Season 2 is great user, worth the watch

People think this moment is completely random and stupid
but it's not when you consider
it confirms that the Log Lady's log contains the spirit of her husband.

>huckleberry
>not cherry

Yeah, it's seems it's something Lynch related seeing one of the two websites is about the Elephant Man - anyone found more yet?

Huckleberry pie was also served at the RR, you ignoramus.

>19901992
lantermansoils.squarespace.com/
theslowclub.squarespace.com/
losthighwayhotel.squarespace.com/

All redirect to playinglynch.com

My hope is that it's David Lynch Halloween masks.

So we got
>Double R - Twin Peaks
>Lanterman - Twin Peaks
>Slow Club - Blue Velvet
>Lost Highway - Lost Highway
>Merrick - Elephant Man

So there should be even more out there right?

RE: The Slow Club site, can anyone figure out what tune they're playing? I'm trying to plink it out but I'm a hack. Looks like it should be playable with the number of notes on the countdown website though.

GET HYPE YOU FUCKING SLUTS

I'm all excited now I don't want to wait a week to find out what this is

Reminder that there is a Mark Frost book coming out that is canon and explains what's happened over the past twenty years. I hope it's not bad as I may prefer to just learn everything through the series. Anyway I preordered the audiobook, read by the cast through a free Audibke trial

Maybe it's just about the new documentary.

Goddamn Christmas is coming early this year.

That would be weird after releasing clips and trailers for it a few weeks ago( after years of nothing)

Mark also hinted on twitter there will be a second book

You son of a bitch, I thought that was John Constantine in that pic. I thought we were getting a Hellblazer return.

No senpai you didn't imagine it. Supposedly that's what all the filming in Nevada was for. A nuke turns Twin Peaks into a post-apocalypse desert wasteland.

>that pic
Nice

I guess I better enjoy Cred Forums while I can before all the redditor lynchtards ruin it with their shitty hipster groupthink "taste".

Hello, Reddit.com