twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jamie, pull that up.

90% of his guests spout the same bullshit

>it's a Joe uses kettlebells in a metaphor episode

sh-sh-sh-shrehhhded

>It's a Joey Diaz lies about his past episode

>Hello freak bitches

Shut up.

>Joe tries to mask his insane beliefs by saying "it's just an interesting theory".

>Its a Bryan Callen does his homoerotic south american character episode

Fight Companion just isnt as funny without him stirring shit up

Yeah I know man it's crazy.

>DUDE MOSES DID LSD LMAO

Joe nearly castrated Schaub again last fight companion for interrupting everyone but restrained himself.

>it's an interesting discussion somehow ends up being about fightshit as if you haven't done the topic to death I don't care how interesting you find it I don't episode
Needless to say I no longer listen to this guy and his garbage

>it's a Joe shills for products he'd never use himself before the episode episode

>It's a Edgy Brah wants people to fall in love with their defensive jiu-jitsu

Listen to the infintly better Monday Morning Podcast from ol Billy Balls.

He's a color commentator for the UFC, no shit he talks about fighting

fucking dime piece

fckn moses?
wow, I sincerely hope he hasn't actually said that...

Zip

Prove hes lying. He regularly interviews people from his past stories on his podcast

>mfw Bryan Callen gets mercilessly made fun of by Will Sasso and Chris D'Elia on Ten Minute Podcast every episode

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about joe rogan. u wouldnt say this shit to him at an ufc event, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

>It's a "I like looking at different perspectives but you're ignorant if you don't see it my way." episode

I understand that, but the podcast isn't about that otherwise he wouldn't bring on guests who have no interest or association with the subject
He also hunts and does a load of other things that don't get brought up nearly as much

not even gonna bite

>It's a "people are straaaaaange" episode

I used to, it gets boring real quick after a few episodes.

Especially when Bill starts ranting about a sport you dont watch.

I suppose if you hated the ufc and loved american football, MMP would be superior.

>it's a Joe changes the subject to keto dieting or probiotic foods episode

timestamp

burning bush and splitting seas?
If it ain't LSD it shroooms nigaaaa lmaaoooo

>implying Jesus wasn't into psychedelic mushrooms

Open your mind bro

>it's a mating behavior of coyotes episode

This really is the worst thing.

>it's a Joe really makes you think episode

>It's a Joe goes crazy over wild animals episode

>it's a Sam gets so frustrated with his guests stupidity that he starts insulting them episode

>its a joe talks about bow hunting for 3 hours episode

>it's a joe steers the conversation to a space monologue episode

>its a joe talks about sucking dick for 3 hours episode

Times this has happened: 0

> Its a Joe denies our Lord and Savior but believes in new age bullshit episode

>spouts
More like yells

havn't you heard the Omer Aziz debacle yet?

>it's a callen is a subservient yes man on JRE episode
streamable.com/jbjm

Best guests

>Milo
>Louis Theroux
>Bill Burr

Stanhope is always entertaining

Mma fighters are always good and redban

>CTRL+F milo

Patrician taste. Who would have thought a fagfag would be dishing out the redpill supreme?

The cancer of /heem/ right here

any scamming money out of the goys hell yes!

Sam Harris

>It's a "Joe's pill-popping podcast buddy comes over to discuss the Kennedy Assassination for the 5th time" episode.

>milo
kys

>Best guests
>>Milo
Faggot
>>Louis Theroux
Another faggot....

wow this is actually the last place i thought i'd see this pasta

>it's a joe talks about marijuana becoming illegal because william randoph hearst hated hemp episode

I like the episode where Gavin McInnes just said constant ridiculous shit to try and edgelord Joe, and he just laughed it off. It's one of the few times Joe's personality seemed really suited to the situation

I like both Gad Saads appearances. But honestly, any person you like or are interested in will probably be a good show.

I don't listen if I'm not familiar with or don't care about the guest.

>it's a Tim Ferriss talks about morning routines for an hour episode

>no Gavin McInnes

>Milo
>Gavin McInnes
as if either of them have anything meaningful to say. They're memes.
Are you guys in middle school or something?

>Regularly talks about subjects way out of his expertise (Science, Biology, Politics ect.)
>Insists only comedians can talk about the esoteric and sacred art of comedy
He rivals Rich Vos when it comes to this stupidity.

I'm not a fan of Milo, but his last appearance on JRE was discussing the rampant rapes occurring in Sweden, twitter censorship, etc.

Do you consider those topics to not be meaningful?

>he listens to joe rogan's podcast for "meaningful" discussion

This. Now he only attracts literal whos

>It's a Joe discusses his multiple surgeries episode

Cerrone was based af. He's a true alpha.

to be honest, I experienced this often in real life, especially with fitness.

why are his guests so bad? the only interesting ones I seen were action bronson and maybe kinda milo

He seemed to stray away from politics in the Eddie Bravo one

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

DUDE BOOM LMAO

O N N I T
N
N
I
T

youtube.com/watch?v=nb_8WN9OEgI

Joe has his moments. But he can be a brickhead other times.

What do you guys think of Jocko?

He's great content EXCEPT for Echo. Jesus christ painful.

I don't even like or agree with Milo, he's just fascinating to listen to and he and Jo have a hilarious back and forth style.

Jon Ronson was the best guest.

He went on a road trip with Alex Jones. It's great.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUuFMjhRkmU

based BAS

he admits hes just repeating what he read he always says this.

>fascinating
>that's bananas

>double
>blind
>study

Thank you for tuning in with into the Jobe Rogman Sparagus

Daily reminder to take your Alpha Brain and ShroomTech Immune after your ShroomTech Sport that you would wash down with your hemp protein shake with HempForce Protein Powder and a shitload of kale along with a full clove of garlic which is not like whey and will not light your ass up although taste is funky thats okay because HempForce hemp protein Bars now too can be ordered online with onnit yes thats onnit "oh en en eye tee" which is web site hosted by hover dot com and can even be ordered through your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone which is carried by Ting because the service will not charge you for not using what you pay for because you can make money and not be an asshole but if you meet assholes good thing you were on onnit because your battleropes should be here any minute along with chimp face kettlebells which are not only cannonballs in the mail but have that chimp biting your dick off face for maximumumim functional strength beside the squat maces and rogan vests for maxinal deep tissue rub maps dot com.

Today guest into joey coco diaz we are back byron ragbone cue the mustard

link......plz!!!! i fucking hate that meathead

pls no bully dan carlin

He's seeing "Ben" again. Needs more klonopin to balance out the Oxycodone shakes.

If he were insane he wouldn't have the self awareness to add "its just an interesting theory", if he were insane he would just insist that his insane beliefs were 100% real, people that are insane don't have the self awareness to realize that their beliefs/ideas are crazy to others.

>ywn get high and play quake with joe rogan

He didn't say he was insane you cock-gargling faggot.

is that terrible form?

Those are the best episodes though

I just noticed and i'm very sorry, i'm a bit drunk and I read it like he implied he was insane, can a person have insane beliefs and not be crazy to some degree? I guess so.

Echo seriously has to go. Always has dumb questions, includes nothing of worth to conversations, has terrible mic presence, and genuinely can kill the conversation. Jocko has to go solo, get a new partner, or more guests and let Echo strictly do the tech aspects.

does it make you feel better that he prefaces everything he's says with " I have no idea what I'm talking about"?

>joe rogan

How underage is this board?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk[Open] YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

yup
That one with Hannibal Burress was so cringy and hilarious too.

I listened to that podcast about 16 months ago, that was one of the best podcasts I've ever listened to.

about time desu senpai

Kek, I was looking for this. Gets me everytime.

He's not lying

STRONG

>LEE! WAKE UP, COCKSUCKA!

>mmmbllbbhble a thoubsand milbagrabs gurgle

they are entertaining which is all joes cast is worth.

Not in middle school, but dated an SJW for like 2 years while attending a liberal university, and Milo did some much needed brain un-washing on me.

>"Omar Aziz, you are nothing but a goddamn filthy sand nigger!"

What did he mean by this?

is Jamie a cuck?

He's obsessed with Yeezys. You tell me.

like his podcast though I don't like how he just spontaneously jumps from one topic to another with literally no segue whatsoever or attempt to conclude the topic he just jumped off of

REcruuuitER

I think a lot of the strange things he does on the podcast can be explained by the fact he is most likely stoned out of his mind for most of them.

like how he tends to just randomly say shit like, "mannnn, isn't it just crazy we are like all on a spinning rock flying through space man". you know, shit that stoned people like to say out of nowhere.

>Dr. Rhonda Patrick visits
>Joe gets blown the fuck out because he barely understands biochemistry while having ownership in a supplement company

Wooo good game fuckface.

It is unless you're looking to end up on the surgical table again.

she makes me feel dum dum

i would put a stupid baby in her

JRE hasn't had ads in it for years.

Greg Fitzsimmons.
Duncan Trussell (though his own podcast is better than his appearances on Joe's anymore)

didn't watch the one he did with the woman who would send people bags of her own shit, but noticed it was only ~40 minutes long

was it a really bad interview that he cut it short or something?

She's one of those OCD people that would drive you out of your fucking mind. You meet people like that sometimes. They're basically the people that flip a steak on the grill over and over because they can't leave anything alone.

He gets really impatient will people who hock and shill shit on the show. He can stop or start it whenever he wants and there's no reason to be there if his guest is just there to sell shit.

Every single JRE had ads you fucking muppet.

Okay there Hank Hill

>he and Jo have a hilarious back and forth style
Its called homosexual tension. Everyone knows Joe is a closet fag. He thinks nobody knows, but they all know.

Nice projection there brahderoo.

kek.

it's a white people can't handle fucked up reality episode

Oh hey Joe, I didn't know you browsed Cred Forums.

btw we all know about the dick you sucked

I think he's referring to Joey's time in Colorado. I'm very suspicious about almost everything he says happened there.

Joey Diaz only lies about little shit, like not stealing Stanhope's change jar.

he's submissive. joe has a thing for submissive, midwest guys. redban is also a submissive guy from the midwest.

He's a Cuban who spent time in prison. You do the fucking math.

but I have tho?????????

all of that happened i was there

Doug Stanhope/Bill Burr/Chael Sonnen - always guaranteed funny/interesting

Kurt Metzger had an interesting one recently as well, I hope he does more.

Yeah the math leads me to believe he's definitely done some fucked up/weird shit but probably bullshits from time to time for whatever reason or just to be funny. Like pretending he didn't take the jar.

Sane enough to know that people won't believe, not sane enough to not believe himself.

Diaz is a great fucking storyteller, but I'm sure he's Brian Williams'ing some aspects of the events. Plus half the time he's discussing things that happened 20-30 years ago or more and his coke addled brain probably deludes some shit.

fucking eddie bravo and his tin foil hat and jitz knowledge

more like re-brain washing. He is as much an identity politics shitlord as the worst SJW. Just cuz you hate Niggers and Dune-coons more than racists doesn't make you right

Joe's too scared to have me on his show

What's your field of expertise?

meme

>uses ctrl + f
>not F3
>Patrician taste

I don't think so.

He looks exactly as I imagined him.

he should have gina carano on

The guy from vice like 5 years ago

Thats literally my first episode I saw of JRE and everything else was garbage so I stopped caring about Joe

what exactly is this pseudoscience that you speak of?

You totally changed my mind and I now support feminism and black lives matter

What part of Joey's Colorado Saga seems implausible?

He may have been drug addled, but he's pretty consistent with his story over hundreds of episodes.

t. Church member