Fringe

I'm on S01E06; when does this get interesting? Plus I hate Torv's stupid fucking face.

Other urls found in this thread:

amyyen.wordpress.com/2011/10/31/fringe-mythology-episode-guide/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Plus I hate Torv's stupid fucking face.

Get out.

Patience user. Fronge is great.

fringe more like cringe lol

follow this guide, you dont have to watch every episode
amyyen.wordpress.com/2011/10/31/fringe-mythology-episode-guide/

not sure when this happens but the episode where it ends on anna torv trying to sleep while hearing the monster she dealt with that day was when I started enjoying it.

look at her
her eyes are too wide apart
her jaw is too square

I don't remember how long season 1 was, but I didn't start really getting into it until season 2.

Did you edit this.

Why the fuck is her left eye so much more noticeably low.

>Look at her
I know she is perfect

motw episodes > mythology

literally kill yourself

Lots of people's eyes are asymmetrical

season 1 finale and then seasons 2-3 are some of the best television to ever air. most of the actual first season is really clunky.

you should probably avoid 4 and 5 and just imagine whatever you want as a continuation after 3, from there it rapidly deteriorates to shit tier and only barely recovers towards being merely bad at the end.

motw= fillers

i hate fillers. but i do go back and watch them after i finish the main story

>gif

Why?

I heard it's because the sunlight cast on one side of your face while drving ages/affects that side of the face differently than normal, it's noticable on a ton of actors. Brdaley Cooper's pisses me off, he looks like sloth in certain shit

>found the "0/10 would not bang guy"

around the end of s3 i think? i enjoyed this show when it was on, but if i'd binge it i'd kill myself desu

you're fucking drunk dude

You

It gets worse and worse, you should just stop and watch something else. Not even joking.

>I'm on S01E06; when does this get interesting? Plus I hate Torv's stupid fucking face.

i was literally just about to post this exact same thing

it's excruciating so far. "back in 1941, i posited..." anna torv's terrible accent and trying to act and show conflict with her big dumb face... awful stupid plots, predictable, boring. jj abrams blows

i did that for x-files and it sucked

motw eps are sososo much better (both x-files and fringe)

>Plus I hate Torv's stupid fucking face.
Literally fuck off and kill yourself, she's the best part of the show

Torvbutt

it was a good show but i dont think i could ever bare to watch it again, didn't need as many episodes as it did