What are the best Steve Martin movies?

What are the best Steve Martin movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbhGOD8gSIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The american version of the first Godzilla movie.

The Jerk.

/thread

>Are

the man with 2 brains
dirty rotten scoundrels
novacaine
Roxanne
dead men don't wear plaid

Bowfinger
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

My fav Steve Martin moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=DbhGOD8gSIo

this

also Parenthood

Clifford

Naked gun

Sgt. Bilko

fuck outta here

How come even Martin movies that aren't actually any good are still so comfy to watch?

I was in a local healthy/expensive type supermarket here in Grand Rapids, Michigan (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham at the deli there. The lady asked me what kind, and I said "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are, lady" ENTIRELY to loudly and the guy behind me in line I hadn't noticed burst the hell up laughing.

I turn around. Steve Martin.

He kinda half leans around me and says "Honey glazed!" to the lady over the counter and I just kinda stare at him for a sec then smile and say thanks. I'm about to pay for it and he says "No way this one's on me" and pays the check for it right there. I was astounded, it was so awesome that I did the only thing I could think of ... The Three Amigos salute. Once again he cracks up and asked me if I had any idea how long it had been since someone did that. I said "a year?" he said "try ten".

We ended up having coffee at a place across the street. Turns out he bought a house in Monticeto, a really expensive residential area in SB, and has been living there a while. We talked about everything that wasn't his career for about 45 minutes before he had to take off because his deli stuff was gonna go bad. I shook his hand and said he made my year today. He smiled and beat my head in with a tire iron. I looked up from the floor, my eyes covered in my own blood as I made out a blurry image of an anvil being hoisted above his head. Through the ringing in my ears I couldn't hear his probably witty parting line before the anvil came crashing down, ending my life.

what a creepy looking jew

Still the funniest pasta

dirty rotten scoundrels cracks me up every time
>the man with 2 brains
i get hard every time i think about that hooker whose brain he wants to replace

The Jerk and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels are my favorites. Just both have really awesome moments.

Heh.

Parenthood is really comfy