Tfw you'll never be a pretentious attention seeking qt teenage girl who gets everything she wants in life

>tfw you'll never be a pretentious attention seeking qt teenage girl who gets everything she wants in life.

>tfw you'll never trick some beta teenage boy into thinking he has a chance with you after BTFO'ing him in Elementary School

>tfw you'll never use him and make him your getaway driver when you vandalize peoples houses because you pissed about some normal teenage bullshit

>tfw you'll never suddenly disappear and leave a bunch of clues behind. "I hope nobody goes looking for me tee-hee!

>tfw teenage boy and like 5 other people will never obsessively go looking for you

>tfw they'll never find you and you'll never BTFO the teenage boy again just to live in the middle of nowhere for the rest of your life.

feelsbadman.jpg

Is this essential numale-kino?

Spooky trips, man.

This made me hate that movie and I've never even seen it kek

Your welcome.

You forgot to add the part where she wins an emmy and then dedicates it to strong wimminz and the pursuit of wimmenz rights globally.

was this kino based on real life events?

I think the message of the movie was to stop chasing some random roastie you know jackshit about because your dick tells you to and start focusing on your friends who liked you even when you were nothing but some stupid beta.

It's really an anti-numale movie.

>Cara
>qt

Cara is a horrible person

But it's written by John Green. He's Numale: The author

Yeah, perhaps the book was different in story, but the movie was pretty clear about this.

Only nu-males find Cara Delevbian attractive. You literally cannot prove me wrong and if you attempt to do so, it's a tacit admission that you're a nu-male.

Why does this remind me of Dylan Klebold?

Fuck you, eyebrows turn me on.

Yes, your life.

You mean those brown caterpillars on her face?

>tfw no fluffy eyebrow high fashion model gf

>tfw you got hard during the small penis humiliation scene

Cara is the definition of nepotism and, and popular culture encourages it with their obsession of quirky pixy-girl types.

Nat Wolff is actually sort of talented. Not amazing, but he's kind of a Michael Cera type.

But user, I already look like a man.

>The Rhode Island of penises

Did the director tell the airhead supermodel and tell her to wing it?

A bunch of stuff was changed from the book for the better.

>movie literally tells you to stop being a beta male chasing girls who don't care at all for you
Changed my life

It's based on a novel by John "Cheerio King of the Nu Males" Green so yes.

I find myself attracted to her when she is half naked

I think in the book she actually does just tell him and the rest of the group to fuck off, and he gets really angry at her for all the effort he put in. He realizes she's as fake as the shit she sells to everyone about her life, and she gets mad at him for valuing her so much when he really doesn't know a single thing about her. They make up because he agrees it was kind of selfish to act that way, and she knows she's been forcing people lies, and in a sort of teenage romantic kind of way they embrace and kiss. But at the end of the day he realizes that Margo is just a fake hope of adventure and always will be.

redpill me on John Green

Nu-males

In contrast to the movie, where they sort of make up and the confrontation is just between the two of them, it's implied Margo really is larger than life in a lot of ways. It really lessens the overall values the book was trying to teach; that this sort of romantic adventurism and grandiose stories are for the young. That the idea of Margo isn't a reality, but a mindset that you trick yourself into. What's really important are the things you can touch, and feel, and know to be true. The movie didn't really push that at all by allowing Margo to continue on as this ideal kind of object that shows affection towards Quentin.

Teen novel writer who writes about beta teenage boys falling in love with "I'm not like the other girls" girls in every god damn book of his.

Real life "I'm not like the other girls" girls love him.

He grew up part of his life in Alabama and supports their athletics teams. He's probably more liberal-libertarian if I had to guess, like most metropolitan southerners who want to stick to conservative roots but also lean heavily towards liberalism concerning social issues. For what it's worth I think he's in general a pretty intellectual guy and I applaud him for the work he's done in giving back to communities and making helpful educational videos.

Fuck yourself, John.

Just expressing my opinion about the guy m8 :^)