youtu.be/eFh9Hwz55Xc
twitter.com/bbfanbase/status/777705347595309056
twitter.com/BridgetteD_BB18/status/778040750017646592
youtu.be/BaGbnWifsYI
PollEv.com/ranking_polls/TdKoEZbMXTzuvGE/web
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYt5RLBydWw
youtube.com/watch?v=jZIO4YGQav8
twitter.com/BBTooms/status/778074343733551104
passiveincomemd.com/single-post/2016/07/26/Dr-Will-Kirbys-True-Doctor-Story?utm_campaign=buffer&utm_content=buffer8f765&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only women watch this shite.

Only fags don't watch it

First for Bridgebro is a nice guy

>be me, new /bbg/ attendee this year
>reading last thread

Wait, so Ian from BB14 has confirmed he browses /bbg/? What a hero/faggot

Do you think we are all fucking around when we start addressing the one tripfag as Ian?

yes his trip is JohnGays

Yeah, I genuinely thought it was a meme.

This place is so fucking bizarre.

we're all girls here >.>

>Mon 11:11 AM BBT Paul saying Bridgette was the cutest person and talks about her. Nicole wondering why she didn't know any of these people NT - scoobydoo

bridge haters btfo

>Mon 10:58 AM BBT Paul asked Nicole & James if they had catty girls on their season. James talks about his season that all the girls had fake boobs except for Meg

vanessa?
da'vonne?

we know audrey, the twins, jackie and trainwreck were confirmed...

shelli?

You really like siding with Paul on something?

Are you a redditfugee

sneaky rat

>confirmed he browses /bbg/?

Ian's posted here since he's won and even before going on the show

twitter.com/RockstarDMD/status/777909756824518656

no, he is siding with us and your irrational hatred is unfounded

Top kek Nicole is so fucking retarded

If that's Nicole's final speech, she's going to get BTFO by Paul if they're sitting together

what does she mean doesnt know anyone?

Good to know that bridgettefags are essentially a bunch of Pauls

because she laid in bed with corey all day getting fingerblasted instead of engaging the other HGs in actual discussions. she only talked shit behind their backs

shes a terrible person

And now with only 3 people in the house she is caught in situations where they are all in the same room so she has to talk shit about HGs from different seasons like Johnny Mac

frank loved her, victor loved her, corey thought she was cool, even asian manlet came around to liking her

cry more paulie fag

kino

Nicole should just admit she hid behind Corey and relish in it

They are all comparing her to the literal garbage pile of women that she was with on the show.

Is Natalie still going to win?

she already lost

lol i love how james stare at nicole and paul outside the glass door as the final 2

its so good

what is it with single black parents and dey dotters

You sure about that? Victor came back a few times. She has a chance.

Oh shit, I didn't know Cred Forums had a bb thread. I think Paul played a great game this season.

Who was your favorite player?

I remember her asking Nat really basic "get to know you" questions like a week or two before Nat was evicted.

there were no other good players

likeable people are victor, paulie and bridgette

frank/bridgette. depressed when they got voted out.

for those that missed it, this was moment when James' guaranteed F2 slipped through his fingers because of his idiocy

twitter.com/BBTooms/status/777970056722419712

i refute this. literally if victor aka his ride or die didnt come back twice he never would have made it this far. he didnt bro up with victor for strategy reasons as if it was some masterplan, they hooked up the first week with very little knowledge of each others strengths or weaknesses. sure paul adapted when he needed to but the fact remains, no victor, no paul

>literally if victor aka his ride or die didnt come back twice he never would have made it this far.

Eh. The first time Vic came back didn't affect his game at all. Paul had already bonded with Paulie and was positioning himself well.

And I'd argue that Vic coming back a second time hurt his game because he would have been targeted to evict if Vic won the veto to save himself since the house viewed them as a strong pair that needed to split up.

You have to go back

/rtg/

LETS GO
youtu.be/tdQ14IMzA6c

Still pissed at the inevitability of Vic beating Bridge for AFP. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>thinking Natalie and Bridgette are going to vote for a guy who calls people cunts
>thinking Michelle won't vote for a snake over rat
>thinking James won't vote for whoever Natalie tells him to

The snake will eat the rat

>implying Bridgette won't vote for Paul over Nicole

People think Paul's speech will make a difference

>caring who wins at this point

>thinking Reddit will vote Nicole
>ever

O I AM LAFFIN

It will when they here how shitty Nicole'a speech or James' speech is

Anyone else here absolutely fucking despise Survivor despite being near-obsessed with Big Brother?

I think the episode frequency is what pisses me off the most

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-janelle-pierzina-929768

I thought that until I marathoned the series over winter break.

Frank, how many times have you voted for yourself?

>Eudy: I have not voted once! I'd love to win it or I'd love Bridgette to win it. Both of us might have gotten sent home a little early for that, but there are a bunch of different polarizing figures that have made it long in the game and because of that the vote will be close. People who were big fans of James last season, a lot of them aren't as big of fans of his this season. A lot of people are going to vote for Natalie and I'm hoping Bridgette and I might have a shot at it.

If you were on the jury this season who has your vote to win the game?

>Eudy: Oh my God, (laughs)! It's the lesser of three evils. I would pick Nicole over the other two for sure. I would have a hard time voting for Paul, mainly for one reason. And that's because one of the last nights I was in the house in his words he tried to mentally break down Bridgette and tell her all of these things that weren't true. I'm not a personal type of guy who gets personal inside the game or outside the game, it's not the way I'm wired. And he came out of there bragging about how he mentally broke her down and she was just in pieces. Even though he's just a young kid who's immature, that's still not the right way to treat people. Nobody in the house deserves to be treated like that. I'm excited to go back and see production. That's the best part about the finale. After the show I get to go backstage and get to meet all the people who were watching me all summer long. They just didn't get to watch me as long this time.

>But as far as going back and seeing the houseguests I'll be happy to see Bridgette, but the rest of them I could care less to see.

BASED FRANK

telling it like it is

Please stay on reddit

>hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-janelle-pierzina-929768
meg voting for victor, JAMES CuCKED

No. Paul was the target that week and saved himself so Victor got evicted. Then Paul was the target the next week but Victor won himself back in and saved Paul again

PAUL IS THE NEW DAN COMFIRMED

>they all rooting for paul
BASED

>Villegas: Bridgette is pro girl, but she also is anti Nicole. She likes James, but she might be pro Paul. Da'Vonne is pro Paul, but she's also pro Nicole. Zakiyah would vote for Nicole because she does whatever Paulie does. I have a suspicion that Zakiyah and Paulie are going to be the swing vote. Paul verus Nicole if Paulie and Zakiyah swing to Paul it goes, 6-3, Paul wins. If not it goes 5-4 and Nicole wins by one vote. James versus Nicole, it's 3-6, Nicole wins. Paul versus James it goes 6-3, Paul wins. For my vote, Paul would be my winner.

Pretty accurate

is that the same matt hoffman that did bmx?

bb12 Matt Hoffman

Yeah this seems correct

our autists steve and ian didnt get a favorable review from the HGs in that article

>our autists steve

Can someone remind me why Paulie wouldn't vote for Paul?

I miss bronte

He was in an alliance with Corey and her but that doesn't necessarily mean he'd vote for her over Paul

he thinks paul was part of the betrayal that got him evicted

i know he is reddit but he is by far the closest representation to how someone on /bb/ would act if they made it into the house. minus the random bombsquad shit a /bb/ HG would drop occasionally

AHHHHHHHHH

>but he is by far the closest representation to how someone on /bb/ would act if they made it into the house.

No. That would be Ian.

Steve and Moo are the closest representation of a Redditor in the game.

still love ian doing the constanza.jpg to dan, that was so weird.

Ian is Cred Forums not /bb/ so Ian is a good rep for about half(?) of the posters here

i'm a guy only watching for the shirtless guys teebeeaich

This is, without a doubt, the most creepy picture of Bronte I've seen in my entire life, and between here, twitter, and reddit, I've seen a lot of pictures of Bronte.
I don't know where to start.
Her face looks like its taken a long, if not permanent holiday through the uncanny valley.
The lighting makes her look like a sporadically unhinged and socially isolated psychotic villain from the daytime portion of a generic slasher film.
Her teeth, mouth, and eyes look oversized, and could be easily mistaken for an attempt at a Merchant-inspired anti-Armenian caricature.
Even her posture, though subtle, gives the impression that her spine has been morphed from years of awkward slouching from Math equation marathons.
Her attempt at a smile is the most uncomfortable gesture I've ever witnessed a person attempt. This universal gesture seemingly so alien to Bronte that she's taking it out on the dog, performing that weird Indian cult ritual where they tear out the heart from Indiana Jones on the dog's torso while nobody is paying attention.
Everything about this image is wrong. Even the dog knows, you can see it in its eye.
I'm not convinced that this is a real photo, but rather a highly detailed painting created by an artist with an exceptional skill at illustrating, through subtly, the omission of emotion.

i appreciate the effort you put into this

Got a screenshot or link, friend?

I would really like to see some good examples of Ian's autism.

nic / paul taking each other to the final 2?

no they are both trying to mist eachother

>you'll never see dan on the feeds again

Based on Paul's speech practice, he's taking Nicole.
Nicole is taking James, most likely

youtube.com/watch?v=eTN6gL21F60

paul really fucking hates james so hes taking nicole like she was his best friend and nicole was convinced that it was best to take paul after james telling her that he has all the votes to win.

so yes.

also james was spying this whole day on them and finally realizes that hes not gonna be in the final 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAROV_kt1nw

not a link of him costanza.jpg irl but it is a taste of old Cred Forums

they gave showed them an OTT commercial and told them to leave messages for the next HGs in the SR

OTT CONFIRMED FOR SAME HOUSE

>spoonfeeding newfriends

God's work, Anons

we already knew that

james also told her he only has 2 sure votes earlier today

no you didnt stop acting like you know something cause you watch the feeds or spew speculation from the usual sources

there as been literally zero confirmation

i help anyone who posts aaryn

this video never gets old

Heath Luman said so. u mad

Chances we see a cast reveal on finale night?

If they don't, it's a missed opurtunity to get casuals interested.

Nic looking good. Thanks cameraman for no alternate angle.

no he didnt. he has said the comps will be live and less elaborate, nothing about the location

100%

I knew Aarynposting would pay off one day

>James to himself- Ah shit, that's not good. Oh man. I knew I would have had the jury votes. I didnt want her knowing that. Shit #BB18
15 retweets 171 likes

too bad you're wrong and I already knew it was going to be in the same house. why are you so upset that you missed out on one small thing that we knew was 90% likely anyway

49 hours until finale

We all knew it would be the same house for a while

nothing i have said has been wrong and im not mad

>90%

yeah, ok buddy

Allison Kirby @allison_kirby Sep 15
@HeathLuman @MissCleoBB I know I understand haha just poor choice of words. Is the house getting completely re designed before the new show?
Heath Luman
@HeathLuman
@allison_kirby @MissCleoBB Not sure that's been announced/revealed yet

literally hasnt been revealed by heath

>90% speculation

>get proved wrong
>call someone mad

i really dont know why people thought it was gonna be a different house

keep going through his tweets. he mentioned something about not being able to transform the backyard but it made it clear it was going to be the same backyard

Exactly. Why would they spend money getting a new house for a season that will be online only with less viewers and prize money

I doubt OTT even has the budget to fill a house with cameras

dumbfuck

i already addressed that

>a season with no showfags

OFFICIAL /bb/ GIRL HG POSTING POWER RANKINGS
1. Aaryn
2. Britney
3. Janelle

POWER GAP

900. All of the other irrelevant girl HGs

POWER GAP

9001. Bridgette

James being so upset about the new BB season, just made my night

I think it's cute

and someone asked if the house is getting REdesigned. as in same house. who cares it's the same house

apparently you

are you telling yourself IF they did use another location that it wouldnt have a yard? they would actually have a house with no exterior courtyard?

just give up already dude, its pure speculation like i said. you have no insider knowledge and never will so stop acting like you are relevant

>Paul: "Was season 18 not good enough?"
>James: "We must not have hit the marks they're looking for"

They're kidding, but not wrong.

how many times have you fapped to bridgette

reached triple digits yet?

There's tons of other girls in the sub human tier with bridge but otherwise I agree one hundo

A gentleman never tells

what does BTFO stand for

you have to go back

you have to go back

damn.

cant wait for the new cast to bash their message

GO BACK!

back to the future?

BTFBO

#OTTSuggestions DONT VOTE WITH THE HOUSE

>still going by Captain Camo when he didnt have any camo all season

#OTTSuggestions backdoor doesn't always work, get blood on your hands and put up two targets from the beginning

youtu.be/eFh9Hwz55Xc

cute/10

48 hours for this season to end

why is she so violent?

>the cute girls didn't hit you playfully
they didn't like you

She's fiesty

She got beat as a kid by her mom and it's built up aggression over the years.

>tfw business trip from wed-thurs with a coworker
at least it's at 9:30 and I should be in my hotel room by then

so perfect

you gonna fugg your coworker

First for /our guy/ James winning it all because bitter betty jury

>james winning

no!

>nicole telling people to play big brother

>because bitter betty jury
learn to read

>we get to see victor be happy that he won americas favorite

This pic/image title make me kek every time

Keesha > Aaryn

>tfw Nicole is telling the new cast to play Big Brother when she told Corey they should make a big move and start playing during his HoH in final 5

BRIDGETTE

twitter.com/bbfanbase/status/777705347595309056

twitter.com/BridgetteD_BB18/status/778040750017646592

FUCK KEESHA

keesha posting is too rare so she falls into the 900s

>we will never see Jess on Big Brother

Keesha is a BITCH

FUCK BRIDGETTE

why doesn't production just tell them the finale is on Wednesday

>24 hours until Feeds end
>48 hours until Finale
>216 hours until OTT starts

Because they already know that's when the finale is.

don't they still think it's tomorrow? last night they thought it was on Tuesday

Absolute patrician taste

>216 hours until OTT starts

my body is ready

Bridgette IS the best!
I don't appreciate you being mean, desu.

Is she putting her feet on the table? Where they eat?

>tfw forgot my name

Hey! That was my name!

r u going to sudoku when bridgette doesnt win afp

>ftw I just found my old Nicole folder but /bb/ only has like one nicfag who would care

Can't wait for this shitty season to end

What's that board they're writing on?

Post em!

They get to write notes to the OTT cast.

I'd draw a dick desu

youtu.be/BaGbnWifsYI

post all the asses please

K.
I've got like 2000 screens of BB15 and 16 gorls, I'll slowly shitpost them throughout the coming weeks.

Nicole was way more bangable last time desu

no more pls

I got you mang.

Only thing is my BB16 folder is unsorted and they are all named like pic related, so figuring out whose ass is whose might take a while.

if only we got to vote on what people shitposted, life would be a lot easier... until then, pic related

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

BB15 had some top tier qts but if youre just gonna post S16 nicoles then im gonna be sad

I miss bb16 Nicole

I hate seeing trips...

it's like the spirit of someone close to you...

We all know Bridgette is the best!
If America doesn't realize it, that's their loss.
She'll get top 3 at least, but she can win! She can do it!

What u want senpai?

She really was TopQT back then. Not sure what happened, can't put my finger on it

She lost weight

amber

>We
She's always been reddit's girl. You aren't misting me

She's both

Also, Victor is Reddit's girl right now

how about you both go back and stay

Here's a picture of Victor, oblivious to Bridgette's mist.

Here you go friendo

Anyone ever get B& in /bb/ for posting spoilered lewd-ish stuff like pic related? Not sure what the mods are all about these days

i miss corey.

Nicole is my girl fag.

me too

>mods
>Cred Forums
pick one

No because I'm pretty sure a mod/janitor posts in /bb/ threads and doesn't care.

>I'm pretty sure a mod/janitor posts in /bb/ threads
the fuck makes you think that

There was a b-tard spamming n-bombs and shitting up threads and would have their post deleted multiple times throughout the season

there no nudity in that image and its on topic

last year I meant

Praise the Lord

na Cred Forums mods are pretty cool, some mods are ban happy but they are ok.

>just spoil it just in case tho

Paulie truly is the Mist Man

Someone post the one of Bridge misting the Pizza

>tfw we will never get to see Frank smack dat ass

Imagine how much better this season would have been if they brought back Devin and Audrey instead of James and Nicole.

Bridgette a slut

Noice Aaryn

Word, when in doubt I'll use the spoiler checkbox

We liked her and Victor first. These are facts.

we know

If it was the fake list instead of
>Ian
>Audrey
>Vanessa
>Derrick

what ever helps you sleep at night reddit

amen.

>we

are they still changing the BBOTT wiki page?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg

Please tell me there's a webm out there

fuggg if we dont get some ultra qts for OTT im gonna rage

anybody have that video of paulie and vic talking about dancing with qts at clubs?

vote for your AFP and shit

PollEv.com/ranking_polls/TdKoEZbMXTzuvGE/web

holy shit I couldn't remember my password for the longest time

Jordan just said that Devin could never win a season of BB.

>Jordan Parhar: Devin is never winning Big Brother

Oh? We liked Bridge pretty much from the beginning while she was at the bottom of their ranks for weeks. Then all of the sudden they cared so much about her being bullied and she shot up in popularity.

Not to mention they hated Vic for the majority of the season. It wasn't until he put up Paulie that they decided to hop on the /fit/train.

>the guy that barely made jury on his season thinking a Bomb Squad Leader can't make it to the end and win

>we

Can't wait for him to eat those words when Devin is in the final 2 on Big Brother 20: All Stars 2

>fat reddit feminists hate a cute woman until they see her being bullied

This checks out

A FUCKING LEAF

L O L

trips confirm

I'm failing to see what point you're trying to make. You clearly have no argument.

m8 you fall for their bait every day and then you say you don't care because their bait is so weak. just stop responding pls

its multilevel misting

Maybe I just want an excuse to post more Bridge and Victor. This is also the day responding to this.

If you use the word "we" in your post, you're a redditor

yep Paul just said it's their last night in the house they still think finale is tomorrow

>tfw I was planning on watching the Big Brother Canada seasons after BB18 was over, but now I can save them until after xmas because of OTT

you fellas sticking around for OTT? Will be nice to not have showfags desu

Y?

>They have Corey 3rd

Based. Glad he getting recognition

only if theres any interesting players. if not, im dropping it.

fair enough

Steve's boning one of the twins? Based.

Is that the one that was getting fugged by le greasy tattoo man?

Why does Jordan Parhar have the shittiest taste?

I will. I always miss the banter once the season is over. It's cool to have a couple more months of it.

>mfw season with no showfags

>le 10 million dollars in the hole face

boogie has the weirdest fashion sense

Boogie and James look so old.

Because they use a hive mind, circlejerk mentality and always spout the word "we" to feel validation for their opinions.

If you like Bridgette, god forbid, do not group me into your thinking.

Boogie looks like he caught a touch of Evel's aids

I didnt know Boogie was on Seinfeld

me either

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYt5RLBydWw

youtube.com/watch?v=jZIO4YGQav8

Shame he's aged 50 years in the last 20 years

it is

steve is an obvious upgrade

Man, he aged like ass.

doesnt count as being in seinfeld if you dont get a speaking part

yeah but he was constanza.jpg'ing before Ian was walking

JAMES GAVE UP.

HES SAYING SORRY

top kek i was gonna say that he's almost going full costanza there

Is that Dan doing a BB2 Justin impression in the second frame?

I was actually thinking about getting one of the water bottles they have this year and obviously never take it out of my house

TURN ON THE FEEDS!!

James is about to neck himself!!!

?

I think they're closing the backyard at 6am and that's why they think the finale is tomorrow and they don't realize how huge the scale thing is that they make.

I hope someone fucks up and says something thinking they only have a few hours tomorrow when they have over a day

>Rush to feed tab
>James silently digging in the pantry
>Hot Ice Cream and Vegetables talk between the other two

Thanks for the alert senpaitachi

they were just misting. He was just being sad in Nairobi

twitter.com/BBTooms/status/778074343733551104

FEEDS BACK
MICHELLE WON HOH

passiveincomemd.com/single-post/2016/07/26/Dr-Will-Kirbys-True-Doctor-Story?utm_campaign=buffer&utm_content=buffer8f765&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com

how many people frequent this thread, i feel like it's around 40

>Frank regrets his vote for Ian over Dan

I think going back into the house as a vet himself opened his eyes a little bit to how much Dan had to play to get where he was.

It's less than that now. We only have 39 IPs and I'm at least 3 of them

Dan was protected as a vet the first 4 weeks and got to build alliances for free. It was an advantage that season

And Frank had that with the team twist and roadkill (a comp made for him)

watching that week unfold was a fucking modern tragedy

James is a fucking coward

He could've been evicted every week and half the house immediately saw him as a threat. Dan was safe.

>Paul just remembered he said preseason that if he won #bb18 he'd get a BB tat on his ass.
>Nic: "What're you gonna get?"

Kek

>paul making sure another coaster doesnt get this far

BASED

Dan had Janelle and Boogie as buffers

Frank could have slept and been fine.

actually he was protected for 2 weeks. He lost Jodi day 1. If he lost Danielle and Kara he would have to leave.

Who else is watching Peih-Gee's Twitch stream

Bruh bridge and nat HATE nicole, nicole was one of bridgette's biggest bullies and nat burned her bridges with james because of his association with nicole

link?

that and nicole hates other women cause shes a child

smarter women recognize this

which is pretty much everyone

www twitch tv/peihgee
This made me realize that I haven't played LoL in at least 4 years.

Nicole is motivated by fear more than hate.

I wanna lick the skin on the side of her head

in the hollywood reporter article posted earlier frank says he'd like to see nicole win

her fear stokes her insecurities, hatred and jealousy

new thread

I don't think Natalie even cared that much that he called Michelle a cunt. Bridge was probably already thinking Michelle was a cunt.