Why can't this guy shake the 'goofball' label, will he ever be taken seriously?

Why can't this guy shake the 'goofball' label, will he ever be taken seriously?

>will he ever be taken seriously?
no.

When he stops looking like this

He needs to get a wife (and a rock solid pre-nup) and stick to serious roles if he wants to change his perception.

>you can't be fat and be a respected actor

>>you can't be fat and be a respected actor
no one respects fattys

name 8 then faggot

Jonah's career was ethered by the fat girl. He'll be reduced to doing dinner theater in no time.

He still has the face of a fatty, so no.

And nobody who isn't a tryhard faggot wears leather jackets like that anymore.

Not him but it kind of sounds like he's agreeing with you.

what fat girl? what are you even saying?

lrn2imply

I think that pic was Jump Street era Jonah, he'll never be that thin again.

Is this the hill in young brando mode?

(Pic related) coming soon?

Fuck you newfaggot

There's only allowed 1 John Goodman at a time

french girl...typo

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

>get skinny
>still have a fat guy head
JUST

>Fuck you newfaggot
said the newfag. lemme know when school starts

Tunnel Snakes rule... the dessert section at the cafeteria

B-but I AM a sirius actor!

Look at that fucking picture. He wants to be a hollywood pretty-boy so badly. He has not interest in just being a cool guy like Rogen, Rudd, or Segel.

Go to bed Jonah

>cool guy like Rogen, Rudd, or Segel
>cool guy
>kikes
kek

Ya gotta help me! My mom's trapped in there with the radroaches!

that makes more sense. ornella fleury is quite thin. besides, she apologized. the only ones being mean to jonah now are assholes on the internet.

its because hes ugly

Stupid Jews, with their Nobel prizes, polio cure, and endless gifts to humanity

Some guys never lose the "Goofball" label.

>>Pic-Related never did.

hes trying WAY too hard which makes it even funnier. Hes just a silly schlubby jew pretending hes this salt of the earth bad boy with a sensitive artistic soul hidden away under his cold edgy shell.

lol what a faggot

kike detected

Rogen is like the quintessential fat goofball, right down to his fucking laugh

Dreg detected

He's not that fat. Not at all compared to the average person. Not a bad goal for Jonah "The Hill" Hill

Will Cred Forumsermin ever leave?

Looks like I hurt the kike's feelings. Don't you have some books to balance or something?

>the only ones being mean to jonah now are assholes on the internet.
and gravity

Apparently chairs all hate him too.

Nah, today's gold has been weighed and counted, and the rules of acquisition have been read to the young ones. So I'm all free for you

>hidden away under his cold edgy shell.

more like hidden under his four layers of fat

Jonah should just team up with Rogen and all those other smarmy jews and make a movie about them going to France and screwing with stuck up french assholes

Like The Interview: Paris Edition

>Looks like I hurt the kike's feelings. Don't you have some books to balance or something?

>Underrated post

If he sticks to roles like Moneyball and WoWS he can get there.

You don't know what greentext is for anf you don't know what underrated means.

Theatricality and greentext are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we user?

>handing out greentext advice
Do the Earth a favor, go find a long sharp knife, and plunge it deep into your eye-socket.
Do it right now.

Yeah I enjoyed him in that WOWs

Holy shit, is guess reddit is here to stay.

He got famous being a fatass so typecast fatass he'll stay

well anf yourself too

you are the jonah hill of racists

hes a manlet, hes fat/dyel, and he has an ugly face

if you have any of these three traits, you, like jonah, will never be taken seriously

I'd rather live Jonah's life than one of these losers talking about him on an anonymous image board while in their parent's basement.

If he didn't obsess about being taken seriously then he might be taken a bit more seriously.
It's like when a kid is obsessed with being seen as a grown up but it just makes him seem more childish.

He doesn't obsess.

The only obsession that's going on here are you autists constantly making Jonah-hate threads ten times a day.

this

>Segel
I miss him :(
Forgetting Sarah Marshall is my goto lonely Saturday night movie

Im gonna need a Subway shopjob on this image

Came into this thread to post this.

why can't american "men" handle banter from french women?

>implying school stops kids from coming here.

Are you at school right now?

>only star in terrible tier comedy movies
>weeeeeeeeeeeeed
>have oversized punchable face
>wonder why he wont be taken seriously

Paul Rudd is a bro.

>Understanding the reference
>will Cred Forumsermin ever leave?

Shut your cunt of a mouth up faggot.

Members of the league of anons

Please return to reddit dot com

>He's not that fat. Not at all compared to the average Amerifat

ftfy

Gonna do a quick profile of you. This is what you look like.
>liberal use of "gamer speak" style acronyms, i.e. lrn2imply
>posts exclusively in short sentence fragments without grammar or punctuation
>believes that other anons he's arguing with must be of school age. Has no reason to back up this belief
(Tip: This makes you look like you're in school yourself)
>calls other anons "newfag" without any irony in *CURRENT_YEAR*. Doing this, again with nothing to back up the assertion that they're new. just using "newfag" as a catch all insult to any anons who he disagrees with
Hint: Calling others out for being newfags, has, of course, its time and place. But when you just throw around the term with no rationale for calling others out for being new, it makes you sound like a dumbass who wants to fit in.
>a sore, petulant attitude
>very easily provoked (this is probably the biggest red flag)

I would bet money that you're either a teenager, or a regular on Cred Forums or Cred Forums. Probably both. If you're not a teenager, you come across as a deeply unpleasant and fuming little man.

No I'm not either of the anons you've been arguing with.You're degrading the quality of this already shit board. Go back to posting on a board that's more accommodating to your low quality, low effort style.

gb2bed jonah

cringe: the reddshitt, the post

when he can act

What is his most serious film?

based

Moneyballs.

How bout this? Shut your mouth or I'll go over there and kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you.

>Moneyballs
Ive heard thats good but it has Brad Pitt and Philip Seymour Hoffman in it. I will try and give it a watch this fall, thanks.

Sounds good babe, I like it rough.

>Do the Earth a favor, go find a long sharp knife, and plunge it deep into your eye-socket.

this website is for grown ups ONLY

Well, you could have fooled me.