It's over. How will his career ever recover from this?

It's over. How will his career ever recover from this?

>mfw it looks like cold dinners are back on the menu boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgDsT3n9muU
youtube.com/watch?v=KAzZuf8UgRo
youtu.be/W3ETCm46o4Y
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-37405732
youtu.be/KAzZuf8UgRo?t=2m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what did he even say

he wanted to take her out for a hot dinner

Can someone tell me the story about how he went to his audition with just a hot dinner and the first thing he bought was a paycheck?

this. im not about to search for you clickbait article, shill. so either post it or gtfo

She was all over him in their last joint interview together on that British show, blanking on the name of it. Seems like they're pretty flirty with eachother and good friends.

>When asked if he was a Game of Thrones fan, he replied: "I saw the first season then fell out of touch with it."

>Matt then followed it up with a comment that was more fitting to Joey Tribbiani: "And then I guess that was when she [Emilia] started getting naked so I need to catch up.”

Vile pig.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgDsT3n9muU

is he our guy?

She met him on The Graham Norton Show and fucking loved the guy, she asked him to say "How you doin'"

Probably has a little rapport going on with him.

>“I just think you’re wicked,” said Clarke, later asking LeBlanc, “Would you be able to ask me how I’m doing?” Channelling his “Friends” character, Joey, LeBlanc obliged.

>Jumping a few months ahead to the Emmy Awards red carpet on Sunday, E! brought LeBlanc and Clarke together once again. After Clarke reminded the actor how much of a fan she is, E! cut to the actor to ask about “Game of Thrones.”

>Instead of praising her performance, the actor chose another response: “I saw the first season and then kind of fell out of touch with it, and I guess that’s when she started getting naked, so I need to catch up.”

That's it? Are you fucking serious? She WAS naked in the show, are we going to pretend that it never happened and that the male viewership did not enjoy those scenes?

I guess they don't want to be reminded that she was a cocksleeve for most of that season but guess what IT HAPPENED.

It was a follow-up joke to their appearance together on the Graham Norton show a few months ago. They were joke flirting and Emilia said he stopped watching right when it got "good" (her nude scenes).

What a disgraceful fascist swine

It didn't seem overly inappropriate or creepy to me. Is it because I spend too much time on Cred Forums, or have the normie population really become this pc?

Is that a body double?

He is absolutely right.

>Huffington Post
Nothing else needs to be said

she probably put his penis and balls in her gigantic mouth all at once

huffpo is like parallel universe man hating website now. They even refused to cover Trump in the news section because they were so triggered

No, she did most of the nude scenes in S1 herself but onwards it's all bodydoubles

>It didn't seem overly inappropriate or creepy to me. Is it because I spend too much time on Cred Forums, or have the normie population really become this pc?

You wouldn't even recognise the world outside now. Men are literally getting hit with hate crimes for saying "hello" to women.

Dude, don't talk like that.

How big are his penis and balls?

Apparently Clarke didn't care and just took the comment in stride. It's the dickheads on twitter who are rushing to her defense so they can speak for her.

Well that is pretty creepy.

I weep for all human beans.

It's a continuation of/reference to previous banter the two have had in person. Emilia is in fucking love with the man. I doubt she was offended in any way.

This is horrifying. I hope he rots in jail.

i am not a dude

probably super thick like a kielbasa and potatoes

post boobies :3

White women crave the BIG GREASY ITALIAN DICK

ayyy

LITERALLY RAPE

WHAT A PIG

Fucking gold post

what what a whore

sad world we live in

Yes. It happened. And yes, it's no secret that the male viewership likes that sort of stuff. No shame there.
But that doesn't make it any less nobish of him to say. In an interview, that's a fuck up. End of story. You don't make that sort of comment when you're asked what you think of a series, when someone from said series is standing RIGHT THERE.

>dude makes flirty comment
>nu males get intimidated by a confident man who knows how to talk to women
>start shit on twitter

I am not surprised in the least.

>Being this mad

she clearly wants the D

Nice b8 faggot.

You do when the woman you're talking about has said directly to you that you saw "all the good bits" (her nude scenes) when you saw only the first season.

..............C
S U P E R
..............E
..............E
..............P
..............Y

I know you're trolling but watch this
She was the one who originally said the joke.

this. My sense of what's shocking is so skewed now that I don't even understand the outside world anymore.

>nu males
>posting on Cred Forums

Sides of a coin.

the man is hitler incarnate

SO MANY DISGUSTING MANSPLAINERS ITT.

:(

want me to post my cock sleeve instead?

Top kek

>is he our guy?

Oh yes.

youtu.be/W3ETCm46o4Y

Poor Matt, it was all body double and cgi

I wasn't aware that it was part of an old joke.
My mistake. I'm a cuck.

Based Joey fucked her that same night

Matt LeBlanc posts on Cred Forums?

She was all over him in the Graham Norton show. She probably got wet from that comment.

Am I a numale if I want to be Alison Brie's footslave?

I know I'm probably alone in this, but I would like to have sex with Alison Brie

ugh... i can't even..... just.........*sighs*

No. Vaginas are gross looking. Post tits.

Our Guy stays based

No, post u r feet

Wow, Matt was acting so awkward.

So many good steps made at the emmys, and then this massive leap backwards...

Matt LeBlanc needs to apologize and maybe retire from TV if he is going to keep this kind of attitude prevelant in the industy... disgusting comment...

Why did you feel the need to share that with everyone? Keep your dirty thoughts to yourself.

I have been a fan since I bump into him at an olive garden he was buying a hot meal

>that thumbs up

I laughed.

What a bastard.

:3

post soles!

so footfags prefer her feet bare?

Literally the only reason millions watch this show is because Emilia Clarke gets her tits out on a regular basis.

Couldn't agree more, this is just outrageous behavior from a man in his position.
How do we go about getting a petition together to stop this rampant discrimination of women?

I thought she stopped doing that after the first few seasons?

>tfw no Lena gf

Oh shit! Where were you when Joey LeBlanc raped Emilia Stormborn?

So he's getting blasted for doing something that made him famous in the first place? This is Charlie sheen all over again, may he rest in peace.

Nah, they're still going strong.

more like Stillborn, am I right?

Fuck my life.

damn. how many hot dinners is this gonna cost the guy?

It's preposterous!

>>>/tumblr/

Everyday the world looks more and more like what my right-leaning friends think it is.

I used to think they were paranoid but it's really some homonormative tranny-worshipping cuck cage feminist hetero-shaming shit

>Stillborn

Who do you think makes all the hot dinner threads?

>Matt makes comment

>no one cares

>HuffPo: "liek OMG GUISE everyone is liek just SO CREEP'D OUT by Matt LeBlanc right now???"

Leftist media, ladies and gents

Madman

judging by that headline, you would think he said he wanted to eat her ass.

Based.

Damn, that woman is UGLY

Remember, the way the media works now is they tell you how to react and not what you're reacting to.

TIL when Matt Leblanc auditioned for the Emmy's he had only 11 microagressions to his name

same, i imagined he said some shit like "i dont care about her acting, she should be in a schoolgirl outfit in my bed so i can finger her big booty"

The first thing he bought with his Emmy money was a hot meme.

why is Christiano Ronaldo interviewing Matt LeBlanc?

>emilia clarke
>ass

she had a fat (if somewhat shapeless) ass in season 1

Goddamn it must be awesome to be basically a handsome version of Vince McMahon, Twitter needs to shut the fuck up, Emilia probably fantasies about getting naked for HIM.

you're even uglier

I don't get it.

>handsome version of Vince McMahon
As opposed to?

didn't she have dead baby in GoT?

Why is his little finger transmitting to the mothership?

I just vomited a little in my mouth

Reminder that if you find attractive women attractive you are literally hitler.

he is definitely our guy

>I saw the first season
>she [Emilia] started getting naked so I need to catch up
she gets naked in the first season

stop samefagging, bitch

there are almost more replies to that post than there are posters in the thread

>LeBlanc

>italian

Eva Braun wasn't all that good looking tbqh.

Sorry for not being into necrophilia.

faggot

this is why we need more refugees

>“[Emilia] is one hot little dinner,” LeBlanc remarked. “She'd be well worth the $12.”
What a fr*ckin' pig!!

>2016

When the "news media" shitposts like an autistic faggot on tumblr then you really do know were fucked.

I'm voting Trump, bring on the nuclear firestorm, we fucking need it!

Oh yeah, Drogo's. So much fucking shit happens in that show I lose track and forget what wold be massive deals that haunted characters on other shows because they're always on to the next epic tragedy.

In like first or second episode. Why doesn't he just say it's shit but he likes tits.

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE POOR RICH ACTRESSES

WTF, I love Matt Leblanc now, he's /myguy/

SERIOUS: Is "Episodes" any good?

Jesus, she wants his dick really really bad.

It's a joke that literally everyone has made

SOMEONE HAS TO STOP HIM!

I enjoy it user. I've watched every episode and even though it was made by the guys who did Friends, it's nothing like that. LeBlanc playing a fictional version of himself is great too the version of him in that show, literally is /our guy/spoiler]

guys.

that screencap is from a fanpage no one sees and that very post has like 10 likes.

stop discussing irrelevant garbage like baited idiots.

Jesus Christ, guys can't even be guys anymore. What a fucking non controversy.

>guy enjoys tits in a show full of shots for guys who enjoy tits
>everyone complains about the guy not HBO for catering to him

>"That little Emily bitch or whatever, she must have a juicy little cunt like a fresh tight teenager, imagine pulling that hair while that ass jiggles when you're pounding it", Leblanc remarked.

>"Imagine us both DPing her, just pumping that naughty little whore, balls slapping" the FRIENDS star said to the shocked interviewer who was a good gay man who would never go to those awful areas.

>"You think she shaves or waxes? I hope it has some hair, I love when girls rub the other dude's cum on their pubes. Holy fuck bro, I got a massive boner right now, I'm leaking precum thinking about that little bitch" the middle aged star said about the much younger actress

ok yeah that was... holy shit...

Shit I forgot about this user, started watching a little while back and never got back to it. It's pretty good.

ugh what a sexist pig, i'm literally shaking right now, i can't even...

what else are we gonna talk about? movies or somthing?

thanks i think i'll check it out

>"Daddy would give his little whore her dragon milk if she's a good little slut", Leblanc remarked as he rubbed his erection over his pants

wow it's over for him

If he even said that kind of disgusting comment in my town, he'd get arrested.

What a disgusting mysoggynistic PIG

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-37405732

>Straight man likes to look at naked women
Stop the fucking presses and get your pitchforks.

>take that shoe off
>whip those feet out...c'mon...

definitely our guy

this would've been funny if you had any writing talent

idea 8.5/10
execution 2/10

see me after class

Yeah I remember watching this and my whole family remarked about how uncomfortable it made them feel.

>huffpost
It's like you people want to find reasons to be angry and complain about other people. Kinda like some other types of people

really makes me think...

USA
Land of soft, spineless pussies

LITERALLY INSTITUTIONALIZED MISOGYNY

>His mother is of Italian ancestry and his father of French-Canadian.

>"Now the human female is showing me her walking support mechanism"
>"Message received, wow, that's pretty gay."

>that titty

jesus.

why wont she just show them shes obviously a huge slut

I didnt enjoy them

t.eunuch

there would be no mystery and no more interest in her career

>huffpost

Did someone call the wambulance?

>people acting like they don't watch Game of Thrones for the nudity

Oh lol.

He's a forward old man

I guess no more hot dinners for ol' Matty boy.

he seems like a really chill and cool guy a little shy though

why is huffingtonpost so bent in destroying itself with this kind of bullshit? they've always been shitty but the past months they have been going downhill so fucking fast it's amazing

>60 million
He'll buy you as many hot dinners as you need

Yeah she likes him, they were on the ghraham Norton show together

It's piggish, not creepy. It would be creepy if Perry or Schwimmer said it.

>LE PATRIARCHY

kek, joey said literally nothing wrong

youtu.be/KAzZuf8UgRo?t=2m5s

>she did most of the nude scenes in S1 herself

No, she didn't faggot.

this is why I'm voting for hillary

got a source for that, big guy?

Not even he can afford to keep that hambeast filled with hot meals.

wtf i love joey le blanc now

/cel/ when

hes connecting to wifi via his finger to post on Cred Forums

all female staff

> Amelia is an untalented actress who is only a "star" because she lucked onto a popular show and let her tits hang while she got railed.

Matt is absolutely right though...

Why write thought-out articles for center-leaning liberals when you can write click-bait articles for SJWs and get twice as many hits?

This is why we need feminism

WHAT THE FUCK literally rape

>titled "vote democrat or fuck you"
>starts with "i'm not a supporter"
>"artist, writer and musician"

lmao

When Matt auditioned for an interview he had only 11 dollars to his name. First thing Emilia Clarke did was get naked. Matt got a hot dinner.

>straight white male expressing a desire to see an attractive woman naked

FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE HOW CAN THIS PIG EXPECT TO GET AWAY WITH HORRIFYING SHIT LIKE THIS. IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

>white devil man

that's kind of redundant isnt it

It was all CGI. Only the last nude scene was her.

>Awkwaaard

where's your source, big guy?

185 post thread about a random clickbait article

are you retards self-aware?

the bit about spitting on her "gaping butthole" was my breaking point

>"It's only smells", remarked Leblanc

That could be her father

FUCK

Did someone say Devilman?

>"Am I bigger than your dad?"
he cant keep getting away with this!

fucking hell beckinsale is so hot

Remember, not even villains are allowed to make sex jokes anymore.

>youve seen the good bits, youve seen the first season

emilia confirmed for patrician

wanting to see naked ladies is soooooo not 2016

neato Kinoman Preacher is there

You fucker

s m h, what a sexist pig

holy shit he is the new Roman Polanski

You guys ever see that movie with Stallone where society turns into a complete bunch of pussies who can't take any personal jokes or insults and have to get someone from the 90s to actually get shit done?

That movie's looking more and more prophetic by the day.

even if these were a guys feet they're honestly so nice i'd worship them

You mean this one?

HOT

based Matt

you mean the one where the black guy was the villain? seems like ancient history 2bh

She literally made the same joke there??

>tumblrs will see the (((yous))) to this and think they belong here

>le nuMillennials love a show about nudity, rape, torture and death
>get upset at a harmless suggestive joke

I will never understand.

>what did he even say
how you doin'?

>rape
Only season 1 fans can handle this. Nu-Game of Thrones fangirls who spout shit like "BOTB BEST TV EVER! Winds of Winter BEST TV EVERRRR!" fucking cut themselves over Sansa being plowed.

wtf I hate Matt Leblanc now

THIS IS WHY WE NEED ISLAM

What does Joey do now?