Destroy everything through
Destroy from the inside
Erupt like volcano
You flow through the inside
You kill everything through
You kill from the inside

Real men got emotional at this scene.
NuMales found it problematic.

How come Marvel is completely incapable of emotion like this? I'm going to say it's because they are more overtly targeting their movies at millennials, who find sincerity unfashionable. Everything has to be a glib meme for them. Snyder on the other hand isn't afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve.

>TIP OF LE FEDORA

Numales don't cry faggot

please don't start the company wars stuff

Both Disney and DC are the enemy. I am pro-Snyder. He is the one responsble for cape kino.

If you found this emotional you're a fucking pussy. Watch real films instead of shitty Snyder flicks

agreed, though i support DC insofar as we get a Batman movie by Affleck

>I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all. They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to.

DC Feelmatic Universe

>tfw dad left at early age

great scene familia

Man of Steel and Batman V Superman are as real as cinema gets. The fact that you dismiss them because they feature comic book characters (which Snyder managed to elevate to the level of high art kino) reveals that you are illiterate about cinema and instead are just a drone to the memes of "good taste". There won't be a more important film this year than BvS.

Capekino is the cure to capeshit.

unironically, 100% correct

>just found out yesterday my dad has cancer
>doctors say half a year, year tops
i dont know how to deal with these feels

I get that the tornado blew Pa up onto the top of that mountain but how did he survive up there?

eating snow

this, obviously

It's among the best of the year w/ Knight of Cups

Euthanasia

TELL

THAT

lost my mom to acute leukemia 2 years ago after a 6 month battle

turned me into a NEET who lost all his friends

sorry you'll have to go through that m8

it sucks being alone

TO

ZOD'S

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ12ghCqO3o

So why does Clark say he is a hero because of the things his parents told him when all they did was telling him not to use his powers at all?
Hell, even Clark's hallucination of his dad told him to just fuck it all.

SNAPPED

Kino

Even this picture is Kino

DICK

btw, clark and bruce are presented in contrast to each other constantly in the movie, to the point that immediately after scene with one we get a scene with the other
despite all the things said about the movie, there is a concise presentation of their lives and how their past feeds into their mentality
it's gotten to the point where i think it's not only competently made, but well made all around

As long as Snyder kino exists I will never be truely alone. I've felt more of a spiritual connection with his last two films than I have ever felt from a human being, and this is coming from someone who used to be a full blown normie. This is why people are so passionate about these movies, sure they don't appeal to everybody, but if you're on Snyder's wavelength they affect you on a really profound level.

those images, juxtaposed are interesting, powerful

makes me wish this film was better appreciated, as we wont see the likes of it again

it's a great comic book movie... great visuals and images, interesting themes, unbelievable coreography... I will never get why nerds hate it so much

was the theatrical version really that different? the ultimate was excellent, didn't even really require a huge amount of comic book knowledge to understand it (you just needed to understand the characters, but at the same time understand where Terrio/Goyer/Snyder were taking them and what they were doing with them)

that's not what happened at all, user
even if we take jonathan's exact words, he said "keep your powers a secret"
which has happened in the comics

and the point of that scene isn't about what he did, but about the effect it had and how clark has to deal with it; it's a smaller version of what his life would eventually be.
it leads to the *Actual Point of The Scene* where clark demands answers from jonathan

also: throughout the flashbacks in man of steel, jonathan is constantly hammering on clark the importance his choices and how those will affect the world,
there's is never a moment where his parents tell him to not care, even that 'controversial' moment has jonathan expressing concern for the community rather than the memed to death selfishness people keep talking about

also, that mountain scene didn't tell clark to not care.
jonathan very explicitly tells clark that he can't fear the consequences. no matter how tragic. you can't let the fear of tragedy or even the certainty of tragedy stop you from taking action

i'm not sure if any other superman story has gone there, not in the sense of having ideals to stand up for, but in the idea of having umm... faith no matter how uhhh hopeless the situation may seem

Kinda yeah. A lot of key stuff was truncated or excised, the UE makes a lot more sense. Shameful it went to theaters as it did honestly.

>mfw I used to pretend my dad could still talk to me like this after he died
>mfw nearly 20 years later

This. The Justice League trailer was terrible

I just hope they let Snyder release a quip-free patrician cut on home media

I don't agree the ultimate is necessary. THe movie makes sense on its own

all it is is the social momentum that has been building around snyder.

hopefully they just went for the quipfest trailer to appease normies

Snyder is sucha great artist and it's downright disgusting that he is being forced to make exactly what his last two films have been fighting against.

I don't know. BvS seemed like a stupid idea, and he made something incredible out of it... I'm sure he'll find a way to make justice league interesting as wel

>I'm sure he'll find a way to make justice league interesting as wel
And DC will find a way to destroy with editing and reshoots.

Hopefully...

the justice league thing wasn't a trailer

WB you mean

maybe they'll have learned their lesson with SS.

doubt it though.

Watchu talking about

>maybe they'll have learned their lesson with SS.
What lesson? It was a huge hit. If anything it vindicated them.

>that part where Pa took off his clothes, tucked his penis between his legs and asked Clark if he would fuck him as Goodbye Horses started playing
What fuck Snyder, why did you let Raimi write, shoot and edit this scene?

assholes call short trailers teasers so as to negate all criticism against them.

Despite the fact recent teasers are as long as trailers were and trailers are consistently summarizing the entire fucking movie.

Can I be real for a second... Don't care about capeshit wars. Don't care about the negative criticisms. I really, really loved bvs

I considered that too but there was also pretty big backlash against them cutting out so much of the joker.
either they think they are masterminds for cutting out so much shit and adding in levity or they realize they could've made more money by easing back a abit

WB is spending way too much money to call anything they're doing a "huge hit."

So many pathetic manchildren in these threads, if you're over age of 13 and you like capeshit, should kys you worthless faggots. Capeshit is ruining cinema and it's objectively awful

I don't think anyone's that pedantic. Let's just wait, I'm sure that user has a good reason

cool man, to each his own

>actually using the phrase "kys"
embarrassing

lmao butthurt marvelcuck
You will never understand pure KINO

That's pretty much what that user said retard. God your a fucking faggot.

good scene

Anybody who lumps capekino in with standard capeshit is infantile about cinema. You're confronted with the salvation of modern cinema, a return to artistry and sincerity, and you dismiss it out of hand because you saw a cape.

Some really great moments, also I don't understand how anyone can say doomsday cgi looked shit

Jesus Christ

Underrated scene. The juxtaposition of the characters, the lighting, the way Doomsday reacted to the monument. It's all extremely sophisticated in its mise en scene

My close cousin died recently. Was a firefighter... that bagpipes scene at the end brought the feels fampai

jesus christ

>They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to.

Name a Marvel movie with a better line. Yeah I know it's from Frank Miller but still.

Snyder the kino god
Thank you based Snyder

Well now all they need to do is give Joker a central role next time around and all the retards will be there day one all over again.

>MOS will never get a directors cut

You got the directors cut the first time around.

Pure kino
All dem fucken feels
Numales and women will never understand

MoS doesn't need a Director's Cut

Frank Miller is the god of memorable lines. The Dark Knight Returns is full of them.

Kino line
Marvelcucks deserve orange slice reddit humor

would've been interesting to know what was cut but honestly it was a pretty well cut film, I wonder if the cut scenes would've added more depth because it was a relatively shallow film

i thought Tony talking with his dead parents through holograms in civil war was pretty emotional. not to fuel the company war or anything, i liked both movies.

I heard that there was supposed to be a 4 hour long version but it got cut down. I want to see that version

Frank Miller made so many comic kinos, no wonder based Snyder cites him as a kino influence

You are an infantile asperger piece of shit if you enjoyed any marvel excrement for even a moment. Never post in a cape kino thread ever again.

spend as much time doing fun things together for as long as you can.

>implying you like any of these movies and aren't just trying to derail the thread

Yeah editing was pretty damn kino
Stupid people will never understand the avant-garden but in time they will join us DCbros in the kino sun

BvS/MoS are both in my top 10 of the decade so far so try again.

Cuck detected
Marvel will NEVER make anything close to kino

Kino grid!
Fuck I got a boner now

Theres no need to be rude lads

MoS is kino as it is, you must be a numale if you want to change a single thing about the prequel to BvS kino

Those who enable Disney are the enemy of capekino.

Fuck off back 2 reddit, cuck
This is a kino thread

I just want more desu. I loved the movie but hearing that there was a 4 hour long version that got cut made me sad.

Are these of the Theatrical version? If so I understand... sort of, anyhow.

Seriously whatever puppet did the studio cut should be murdered and buried in a shallow grave, along with whoever OK'd it to hit theaters.

This
Disney makes subversive Jewish trash beloved of minorities and leftists
DC makes absolute kinography by and for white Christian males

>ITT: Pussies who should really have no hope for the DCEU

>They say the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I believe the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once.

Iron Man '08 was such a good film. Just about the only good thing to come from the MCU.

BvS will probably be the last auteur-driven cape film in history. After Snyder leaves, it's going to be an endless series of directors for hire who are told to do whatever market research dictates.

Snyder did the theatrical cut, user.

So I agree.

Men who like BvS are by and large much braver and stronger men than those who like Marvel.

Say society collapses and everyone has to fend for themselves, you'd be deluding yourself if you thought the Marvel nu-males would survive anywhere near as well as the Snyder fans. BvS fans typically had a strong male role models in their lives and a respect for traditional masculinity. Marvel fans were raised by females and video games. Batman fans can hunt their own food, they can cut down a tree and make it into a boat. Marvel fans can't do shit.

Affleck may relight capekino if he's given as much sway as he deserves and doesn't just go full blockbuster for the sake of it

mastery of color

True, it's amazing how generic mcu has become (gotg and winter soldier)

Also sadly true

ayyy
honestly, that was one of my favorite scenes the first time i saw the movie, in a few frames a lot is said about both superman and doomsday

>BvS will probably be the last auteur-driven cape film in history.

Affleck will run w/ the torch. The trailer for his new film is kino as fuck. He will be the Batauteur.

The villain was really bad. But other than that, it was okay.
Yep

The world engine ocean and Darkseids earth are fucking gorgeous

>Building topple
>crowds run away for their lives
>Bruce Wayne runs TOWARDS the destruction

Got chills. One of the most Batman moments in live action ever.

The nu-males around me in the audience sniggered at that moment. It says it all really.

So many people went in ready to hate it that it went completely over thier heads

>mfw I fell for the Winter Soldier meme

Between Nick Fury being in it for no reason, Widow's hair, Quips Quips Quips, and that shitty fucking climax there was about fifteen good minutes and that's only because it awkwardly strayed into Jack Ryan territory.

What the fuck, Russo brothers. You weren't doing fifty cuts a second on Community.

/capeshit/ is happening so its ok
Cred Forums will be clean of this Cred Forums rejected and anti art plague soon

Synder is the only director in capeshit that actually knows how to compose a fucking shot

Half the movie is them in a car driving to a place where an action scene or exposition happens, then back in a car to drive to another action scene or exposition, before finally getting a car and driving to the final exposition dump and battle.

>Men who like BvS are by and large much braver and stronger men than those who like Marvel.
>Say society collapses and everyone has to fend for themselves, you'd be deluding yourself if you thought the Marvel nu-males would survive anywhere near as well as the Snyder fans. BvS fans typically had a strong male role models in their lives and a respect for traditional masculinity. Marvel fans were raised by females and video games. Batman fans can hunt their own food, they can cut down a tree and make it into a boat. Marvel fans can't do shit.
new pasta

>implying
I know this is ironic shitposting: the thread, but don't be a total asshole.

the only good thing about Winter Soldier is name-dropping Operation Paperclip and the casting of Redford as the villain.

Raimi doesn't make capeshit anymore faggot.

You said the only capeshit director in capeshit that knows how to frame a shit, you never specified a timeframe. Go fuck yourself, you underaged b& cunt.

thanks yo. this shits gettin old.

ANYWAY

it sucks raimi isn't doing anything interesting anymore really idiosyncratic director
hell, he's a lot like snyder with of course different stylistic touches ie zoom-ins, slapstick type action

Yes. This will be posted in the future.

I lost my dad almost twenty years ago, and there's still not a day that passes that I don't think of him. This whole movie hit me square in the feels.

Nick Fury literally "dying" on screen and then coming back to life with no real explanation other than "dude it was a ruse lmao" was some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen in a movie

But that's the whole shtick of the Marvel movies. Consequence-free plot and violence that by the end of the movie doesn't change anything.
They're JUST escapist popcorn trash that you forget by the time you leave the theater.

this

evans' cap is good, russos are just garbage

infinity war needs cinematography and evocative cosmic mis-en-scene, as opposed to tv commercial blandness

Thats not even the fucking line lol i love this movie though. 9/9

Yeah if only they were dark and edgy and misunderstood like the top-tier DC films hahahahaha

well jon favreau is back

I would love a Favreau Capkino. *Something* different for those flagship properties. Ant-Man and GoTG look, and are way better than Iron Man/Cap and even Avengers now. Dr Strange may be too.

Tbh, I enjoyed civil war. But like all the other marvel movies... I most likely won't rewatch them. They're like a one night stand.

>jon favreau
>a good director with a vision

dolly zoom's make me harder than a thousand diamond boners

>imagine they were actually good
hmm... really makes you think

*Grabs you by the throat with one hand, lifts you off ground*

I could fucking kill you by squeezing. Do you wanna try it out? Do you wanna fucking die?

But there wasn't any consequence in BvS

Yes babe

>Superman sacrifices himself to save the world
>No consequence

b-but muh mommy

>he doesn't actually die

That's right, no consequence

>comes back from the dead twice in the same movie
You could cut the tension with a knife.

you're right
nothing changed by the end of the movie, and nothing the characters did had any affect on other people or the world at large

Depends how you look at it, public perception of Supes has changed,
Superman and Batman's inner conflicts have been resolved
And the world is getting "bigger" with the revelation that there's much more than just Superman and the kryptonians out there.

Doomsday CGI looks good at first, but becomes worse and worse over the course of the fight, as he grows and puts on his light show

>good

Is it physically possible to turn a life around in that time span? NEET here. My dad will probably get ass cancer since he hasn't gotten it checked and I'm the only person who can drive him there in back since they have to drug you up, but I can't drive so.

god forbid

>Superman "killed" by Doomsday
Oh yeah, I'm terribly concerned that this is the literal end of superman.

Did they ever explain how one can live their entire life on a pancake?

Even if it was a fuckhuge pancake, there's no way that could feed a family of 3 for their entire lives

it was so crazy how that happened and then the rest of the movie didn't address that at all, and nothing in relation to character or narrative was affected by that moment

>batman going from a hopeless cynic shaped by his past to a man with a humanistic and optimist view towards mankind and the future
>Wonderjuden brought out of her indifference to mankind to fight for it
>the gathering of metahumans to face the coming dangers
>the uniting of all peoples after Superman's sacrifice even after all the shit he'd been getting from "NOT MUH HERO" and "ALIENS OUT"
>impending attack by outside forces revealed at the end
>slightly bloated but still good THE WORLD IS AT RISK fight at the end

So it's literally The Avengers, but it's DC, so it's "consequences" are real.

Okay.

It happened at the end of the fucking movie, and literally the next scene is DONT WORRY GUIZE HE'S GETTING BETTER! REMEMBER TO BEG YOUR PARENTS 2 LET U GO SEE THE EBINKINOMEMEMAN EXTRA SPECIAL 9 HOUR LONG DIREGDURS CUT! AND PRE ORDER UR TIKETZ 4 WONDER WOMAN.

>DONT WORRY GUIZE HE'S GETTING BETTER! REMEMBER TO BEG YOUR PARENTS 2 LET U GO SEE THE EBINKINOMEMEMAN EXTRA SPECIAL 9 HOUR LONG DIREGDURS CUT! AND PRE ORDER UR TIKETZ 4 WONDER WOMAN.
why?

I'm with you. I love this movie.

What were the character arcs in Avengers?
They started as quipsters and ended as quipsters?

The Avengers were all talented heroes in their own rights, but needed to put aside their egos so that they could work together in the end

And amazingly, that's just what Clark did in the end. He made his world make sense. And it just so happens to be the sort of world a hero charges the monsters with a lance and dies with them if he must.

>Snyder
>auteur

compelling image, really makes the pineal gland capitulate

Sorry to hear that, bro. As another user has already said, make the most of the time you have.

I couldn't agree more.

Not him but I'd guess it's because it was just some footage they had so far mashed together.
Wasn't really a trailer as much as it was just some clips of the characters and some jokes.

>Captain America rediscovered his purpose
>Iron Man learned the importance of self-sacrifice and teamwork
>Thor accepted Loki as his enemies and the responsability of stopping him
>Banner embraced the Hulk as a potential tool for good
>Black Widow shed away her pragmatic backstabber persone and found a genuine sense of heroism
>Hawkeye was there, too

brah, there are arcs in the movies
leave the console war shit aside

Does anyone else think it's implying that some part of Zod was still aware in that thing?

That's what I got from it, like a sliver of his consciousness.

I'm with this guy. Console wars do nothing but diminish both sides.

Is it just me, or do those monstrous structures looming above the city mean that Apokolips is literally encapsulating Earth?

Beautiful stuff

Every day I face a new depressing dark world, but then I remember Zack Snyder and regain hope

>He even twists his neck the way Supes snapped it
KINO

Marvel movies are fun to watch lol

Is... Is this ironic shitposting?, or Cred Forums truly loves BvS?. I cant tell anymore.

this is the last time they spoke as friends

This. It seemed very rushed and lacking in terms of plot and dialogue, but it was still visually beautiful.

it's hard to imagine, but there different people with different opinions on this board

>ywn go to see TDKR and be treated to that Kino MoS trailer that used the LotR score again

Feels bad man

The silent majority stands with you.

>implying everything to do with Tony's relationship with his parents and Cap and Bucky's relationship wasn't a feels fest in Civil War

except it actually makes sense since they didn't kill themselves in a tornado for no reason