Your thoughts on Mr Robot?

Your thoughts on Mr Robot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svMvNQJe2OI
youtu.be/mM9H94jYrNE
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/5v5fwLtfD31fMfNZupMASA/
youtube.com/watch?v=SzzB9d1SPFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First season was decent, mainly because it plagiarizes Fight Club. Second season is off the rails and completely lacks narrative focus.

I just watched Season 1 again and S2 is vastly superior

This
B-b-but nothing happens, pay attention to the show you fucking idiots

it's literally Mr. Reddit: The Show

Yeah, sure. Next you'll tell us you thought Fargo S2 or True Detective S2 were superior to their respective first seasons.

Your opinion being contrarian doesn't make it more intellectual or correct.

This show captures Cred Forums accurately.

it's like writers were browsing Cred Forums while writing the "dude fuck god" or "dude fuck society" monologues every 15 minutes.

It's basically Cred Forums the show.

Fun series to watch. I liked season one more than two. It's one of those shows that I thoroughly enjoy attempting to anticipate the plot. Which seemed pretty impossible for season 2.
It's nice that they use real world applications, usually linux distros (like Kali Linux) instead of windows and tor.

But Fargo S2 is objectively better than Season 1 I thought that was universally agreed upon

lee evill corrp is evil!!!! le anoneemoose we r legun....expoct us

>I thought
That's awfully fucking doubtful.

The second season plagiarizes the book ending of Fight Club only instead of ending up in a mental institution he's in a prison.

Suits is better

This

It's now popular enough for everyone to start hating it. Therefore, I fucking hate it.

It's excellent. I look forward to it every week. Plebs don't like the second season, but its slow pace allows plenty of time for character moments. Best show on TV.

That big spoiler twist was bullshit.
>>That guy is really a robot and you're his boyfriend. So that makes you... a gay robot.

watching second series now and i dont know if anyone else has noticed but it seems to be a bit dragged out and slow ?
anyone else?

youtube.com/watch?v=svMvNQJe2OI

It is slower paced. It's still good.

Fargo S2 is infinitely better pleb

It's worldbuilding. Just bear through it.

I found the first season funnier.

Season 1 was kino

Season 2 was plotless

>plotless
>Season 2 focuses entirely on the plot and the aftermath of the events of season 1
????

S1 was GOAT
S2 surpasses it somehow

Dude 95% of the screen-time was angela staring into space

TDS2 is better
S1 fargo is better
Mr Robot S2 is about on par, but in terms of direction far better.

Is Season 2 the ultimate pleb filter?

Mr. Robot is fucking garbage.

Originally stopped watching it five minutes into the pilot after the grand opening scene establishes the main character as being a piece of shit faggot snitch, calling the cops on a guy for running a Tor site. Fuck that, don't need no fucking narc protagonist. I'd rather fucking watch CSI Cyber reruns (and do).

Went back to the show a few months later and watched a few more episodes--boring, forgettable crap.

The only real selling point is Christian Slater, because he's awesome in everything, but he doesn't get nearly enough screen time.

Avoid.

Watch RL Stine's Eye Candy with Victoria Justice instead.

youtu.be/mM9H94jYrNE

>"Eye Candy," based on the best-selling novel of the same name by R.L. Stine. The hour-long, 10-episode drama centers on tech genius Lindy, played by Victoria Justice, a 21-year-old hacker with a gift for seeing clues and connections in the digital world that others can't.

>Persuaded by her roommate to try online dating, Lindy begins to suspect that one of her suitors is a deadly cyber stalker. When the local cyber-crimes unit uncovers a potential serial killer in Manhattan, all signs point to this mysterious stalker. Teaming up with the cyber unit and some hacker friends, Lindy leads the charge to solve these murders while unleashing her own style of justice on the streets of New York City.

> 7.3/10 on imdb

f*ck off shill

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/5v5fwLtfD31fMfNZupMASA/
autism, without any actual purpose or any real reason other than to shitpost, pure autism.

Threesome when?

How deep does the rabbit hole go, E-mail?

> implying I didn't actually give that dumb MTV show a chance by watching a number of episodes

As deep as my rectum.

you didn't saw the major screw up season 2 did.

I'll say one thing: Rami looks good in drag.

I've been avoiding Mr Robot threads while procrastinating season 2, and finally got around to watching a couple days ago. It's honestly the best tv I've seen in a long time lmao, I thought that would be a popular opinion here. Don't know why though, I swear you guys hear one person hate on something and then suddenly you couldn't possibly enjoy it.

I hate people. I'm not saying everyone should have the same experience and amount of enjoyment from the season as I have, but by who's honest standards is this garbage?

>but by who's honest standards is this garbage?

Cred Forums's just going contrarian for lulz or genuine butthurt.

HE'S SO CUTE AND THOUGHTFUL

youtube.com/watch?v=SzzB9d1SPFA

>dat ending

The last episode was pretty bad. It felt like weirdness and mysteriousness just for the sake of it instead of serving a purpose.

fargo season 2 is better you fucking dweeb

why does everyone fucking whisper on this show

To make things all secretive and sensual.

seeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnsssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll

ssssssseeeeeeeeeeecccccrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeettttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvve

mr. normie

I like the parts about hacking and fighting the oligarchy.

I dislike the parts about schizophrenia.

Season 2 has been very disappointing for me.

This.

i dropped it last episode so s2e11 i didnt finish

Did Esmail go too far?

No. They didn't lez out. He didn't go far enough.

>lez

it was very good when it was about some autismo trying to get a qt gf, a job at some high end company and do drugs.
now its shit

Still watching the show, but I keep getting the idea that most people who like the show only do so because they want to be Elliot and think the way he does.

I want Elliot and/or Mr. Robot and/or Tyrell to be my bf and cuddle with 'em.

Soon, I hope.

I actually JUST caught up with all the episodes thus far. Is Eliot Tyrell or what??

>All three are locked in the same room
>Elliot: What do we do now?
>Robot and Tyrell share a knowing stare
>*Careless Whisper plays softly in the background*

Oh my.