Waifukino

Literally R*ddit; the movie.

Terrible movie that only redditors enjoy

Not just me then

I unironically enjoy Edgar Wright.

scott pilgrim is essential Cred Forumscore newfag

its pretty fun,didnt deserve to bomb

literally endless rewatch value.

fight scenes were better than anything the stupid mk and street fighter movies delivered.

Kino
>editing
>hilarious
>excellent spectacle and characterization
>unique/thrilling

Knives a qt

Its garbage.

I knew a girl who fucked so many guys in the States that she eventually had to move to Canada for new cock so this movie reminded me of her. No joke, this bitch moved to Canada to live with her WoW guild leader.

post a better fight scene from a capeshit movie

protip: you just can't

youtube.com/watch?v=lifFRKLNMkU

post pic of her toon

What?

her wow character.

This was years ago, and I never played WoW. Here's her actual pic. Got it off facebook.

Do you know her?

be still, my heart

she looks really familiar

I thought it was a game-changer

obvious fatty

you can tell by the face pic and her chubby shoulders/face

she looks exactly like someone who fucks a lot and then fucks someone off wow

Her name is Heather Nihiser and she has had more guys in her than anyone else I have met in person. I had never read the books, but as soon as I saw the movie my mouth dropped. I was like holy shit, this is her life story.

>.png

why do people do this?

Like I said, she had to move to Canada so she would stop running into people she had fucked. She gave most of my friends HPV. Luckily for me I was severely depressed in my high school days and missed out on her ummm, charms.

>user tells the riveting tale of the biggest whore in the universe

Cred Forums is ok sometimes

>She gave most of my friends HPV

Normies what the fuck.

No one I know ever wears condoms. Yet none of them ever get STD's, except HPV of course.

Probably one of the best comic book adaptations and since he's not writing the story himself it's Edgar Wright's best work, really amazing comedy just from the editing and blocking and sound effects so you notice a new gag each time. Only hated because it's associated with hipsters, even though its making fun of them, and even though only hating something for being popular is hipster.

Because it's the default for mobile screenshots.

Shebwas dating my best friend for a time and he found random nude photos of her on some daring site and then found out she was doing cam stuff. He found snapshots of her cam stuff with his bedroom on the background. She was doing it at his house.

>ywn get drunk and watch this and SLC Punk with the girls who were too cool for the in crowd in high school ever again
Jdimsa

>They don't have STDs, except for that one STD

I see.

She had serious chubbiness and a vagina that looked like a Big Montana burger.

I mean you'd think they'd have more since they constantly raw dog it.

>be one of those normies who never uses a condom
>bitch tries to trap me with a (fake) pregnancy
Never again

Pic for reference.

Typical movie adaptation that brings out the worst parts of the comic and removes the best parts.

It also doesn´t help that I dislike Cera.

Jesus...

One Roastie to Rule Them All

It's

Most people didn't realize it was actually a story about the danger of mass immigration and a call for a right-wing rise

Worst movie I've ever seen.

It got me into Metric so I love it just for that. That Black Sheep cover was fantastic.

>Black Sheep was a cover
You learn something new every day.