The FUCK

the FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/bejr/playlist/4YhN3QYZM6AL3BRAai6KBO
instagram.com/p/BKhlVLNBCBh/?taken-by=hoodclips
youtube.com/watch?v=HjQXU2G_HLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT WAS SWIFT

Who is Swift? This is the craziest season finale to a comedy I have ever seen!

what show

That was the season finale?
Vice principals

shit i should catch up on that, i missed the last few episodes. how was the finale?

Vice Principals

There is one correct answer and that answer is obviously Lee Russell! He instigated all the sick shit, he told Gamby he can spin it all on him. He is desperate and suicidal. Gamby thought he was making a friend bc he's a sad sack, in reality Lee told him from the get-go once Belinda was gone, he was next. Lee feigning friendship was the same thing he did w/ B.

the female secretary with glasses they got after gamby fired the old lady

Catch up my dude. Also maybe skip this thread, up to you.

So, why was Russel acting suspicious in the flagpole scene?

Oh god, I thought there was still another episode left of the season. Fuck.

technically it's a half season break, so there are several more 'sodes in this season.

Yeah man. Season, not series. But yeah.

But my dude, what if it's Principal Welles AKA Bill Murray.

It was clearly Balenda.
She lost her home, her boys and her job... plus she's a fucking psycho hoodrat from way back.
The only thing I'm surprised by is that she didn't hold her gat sideways like a real gangsta

That would invalidate all his characterization this season

The old lady would have more motivation now that you mention it.

>technically it's a half season break
>doesn't come back until 2017
>next lot of episodes billed as Season 2

Where does the "technically" come in?

The other half is the whole rest of the show though. It's only 18 episodes and then its done.

hi Russell!

Is the show any good?
Still deciding whether to watch it or not

It wasn't a woman. But if it was, it could be the bitch that sucks Gamby's dick from time to time.

One of Belinda's sons was talking about fire bombs in the hotel room. It's probably Belinda related

Gamby said the bitch got us
It's clearly Dr. Brown

It's nowhere near as good as Eastbound & Down, but I really like the characters now, and it has moments of greatness. Jody Hill is my guy though, I like his comedic sensibility (Observe & Report is underrated), so... I dunno. What's holding you back?

>clearly Belinda
>shooter doesn't have Belinda's figure
It's either Russell, the assistant, or the Brunette teacher cause those are the only body types that fit

posting best gril

>Gamby said the bitch got us

Yes, because he's working off of so much information...

He made a safe assumption, but it'a obviously a red herring.
I

Oh fuck, rewatching the scene that person is way too tall to be Belinda. I think it has to be Russell.

It wouldnt. It's tragic how fucked up he is. Unlike Gamby there's not much of an arc to endear us to him besides, this guy is beaten down and sick. we laugh it off because he's a dandy but he really is a twisted fucking psychopath. He burned her house down, his own car's not that big'a leap.

Belinda would have continued to square up in the woods and beat both their asses or call some family from back home, not this spooky pre-meditated weirdness.

The most obvious answer in this case makes the most sense contextually and thematically. Swift, the ho teacher, the stable guy, these are all pathetic. The ho teacher was melting and wet when Gamby came through, not jaded or angry. She never even told Snodgrass about the binder.

First of all the person who burned the cars = Belinda because it's retribution for the two of them burning her house down
The shooter is either Russell or brown's assistant. Also, this mask was more disturbing than TD'd season 2 crow mask

Is that the bLair witch

>those are the only body types that fit

Uhhh

mih duck

There's a curb right there. Definitely not THICC enough tho.

Doesn't make much sense that he'd come back. Didn't look like he enjoyed his time as principal

I keep thinking it's going to let let me down
I hope I'm wrong

Why was this so unerving, comedy show yet this is most haunting scene of the year

Bill Murray is 6'2", just saying.

>watched Judex once

Your theories seem needlessly contrived. Brown's assistant wasnt the slick operator he seemed at first, remember. He was just another school administrator who actually gave them really kind marks.

It's either Belinda's bodyguard or Russell

It's obviously Ray

>he person who burned the cars = Belinda because it's retribution

Dude, they set it up that way but it is TOO obvious. They want that to be the only conclusion you can draw so they can put the swerve on.

Plus with what was going on he could have just said, "Supernintendo, i'd like my job back."

They're ruining his legacy. They could make it work.

Also he was portrayed at the beginning as very methodical and manipulative guy. Kept thorough files on everyone, played the long con

Why would he want his job back? He wants to retire.

Right, I agree. I'm saying IF he wanted back in he could just ask instead of burning his vice principals car and attempting to murder one as an user is pushing ITT.

taylor really makes me think

MARRIAGE
A
R
R
I
A
G
E

Maybe he just lost his mind?

Yeah, no.

It was Russell's mother-in-law.

Maybe, sure. But again, i'm not sure why there's this tangential reaching. Molding the narrative to fit a likely inconsequential cameo rather than facing the obvious, with lots of supporting evidence.

I bet she'd make great masturbation encouragement videos.

no lewd pls

swift is literally a 5ft qt, shooter looked taller

also I can't see her character doing that

what about Seychelles acting on behalf of Russell, maybe secret gay romance or some shit

THICC

IT'S RUSSEL

SO FUCKING OBVIOUS

It was Dayshawn you idiots.

Could be the cafeteria guy.

Everybody is a suspect, but some are more suspect than others, I ain't ruling anybody out

The scene where they get Belinda drunk off gin really stuck with me as well, it was hard to watch

great music choice too

Seychelles was shown being really stoked too.

that's his boy tho

I thought it was her son

is this show "cringe" humor or is it funny humor

>nicest person after Ray and Swift
>implying those choco chip pancakes weren't made with OLEV

The latter.

Music is ON POINT

Thread Soundtrack

open.spotify.com/user/bejr/playlist/4YhN3QYZM6AL3BRAai6KBO

both, think Curb with a side of Animal House

how fucking american are you

It was the English teacher Belenda pissed off

This must be how Who Shot JR felt like.

I unironically but maybe unknowingly ironically want those over my bed.

This show has great cinematography and top tier music selection. Jody hill you magnificent bastard!

is walter goggins GOAT?

It has to be someone who has it in for both of the VPs, or at least knows about the whole conflict..

Which really only leaves Belinda and Russell as suspects?

Unless they are planning on just going pants on head retarded claiming that it was two separate acts (one arsonist and one shooter).

didn't belinda have some muscle for the first few episode giving gamby the stink eye? where's that guy at?

Yes he is. I had to pause it here last night to just laugh before I could pay attention again, glad u screen capped this

>I look all bloated like Gamby. Look at my double chin!

How do you not know?

Yea agreed, the only wildcard is comedy. Obviously, it's either of those two, i'm saying Lee, unless they wanna go silly/random/ridiculous w/ it,

the montages on this show are too good

Makes me realize how creepy Native Americans are.

I immediately assumed Belinda's husband. I pray to god it isn't Russell, I actually love these two morons being the best of friends, despite Russ being a psychopath.

>That gaze of pure glee and astonishment as his wife tells him her mother was just quiet and went to her room.

>Jody hill you magnificent bastard!

Dude makes great shit.

It's all due to the fact that he wasn't tainted by Hollywood faggotry or Jewery, which infects like 95% of all TV and film.

It's the reason Hollywood doesn't like him, because he's an outsider.

that scene, possible partial callback to this guy, felt Lynchian.

I thought of this as well. It was a very out-of-place moment even for an acid trip scene, then suddenly this native american getup?

I'm sad. I don't want to wait for the rest of it.

I can only really see Russell

I mean surely it makes sense for the structure of the season

>Gamby gets out of hospital a bit later
>Russell is running the school on his own
>Gamby has to suffer under his rule, after being backstabbed
>can't tell anyone because of all the shit he did as well
>at odds with Russell all season, power struggle and shit
>'maybe' team up with Belinda or something if that's not too much of stretch

I mean she's listed on imdb to be back for the next 9 episodes so she's gonna feature into this

Them teaming up may be a bit of a stretch but I do believe that it will be Gamby vs Russell at least

That's what I thought the show was going to be in the first place from the previews, although I'm kinds glad they didn't and went a bit more off kilter

but who fucking knows, the fact we are even in a whodunnit situation anyways shows that this show could go anywhere

It's not Russell. That would be way too obvious.

good post

It could be the english teacher or the cafeteria worker.

It was this guy. Just look at the picture on the right.

>It could be the english teacher or the cafeteria worker.

Why?

instagram.com/p/BKhlVLNBCBh/?taken-by=hoodclips

Well shit the guy who was fuck buddies with snodgrass, bill hayden I thought he also taught english. I can see the confusion because the teacher they got belinda to fire.
The cafeteria worker because hes black...

>black
>uses legitimate tactics of drawing your enemy out with a distraction
>conseals his identity with a mask
>holds a gun stragt and not sideways gangsta-style
Doesn't work. Nigga would've done a drive by. And you don't make pancakes for someone you're about to shoot anyway.

>Them teaming up may be a bit of a stretch but I do believe that it will be Gamby vs Russell at least

While it could be typical TV/film firearms stupidity, it looked like the shooter was intentionally shooting to wound, but not to kill. This leads me to believe it was Russell doing the shooting.

Russell shot Gamby to get him out of the way, and while he's recovering in hospital, Russell will serve as the sole principal, and frame Gamby for burning down Belinda's house, and every other thing they did to her. That's the real reason Russell stole shit from Belinda's house, and the reason he acted the way he did at the flag pole. Russell is going to plant evidence, and use a tape of their conversation as proof that it was Gamby behind the whole thing.

Belinda will talk to Gamby, and find out that it's Russell that's the truly evil one, and they'll both join forces to try and take him down.

i bet russell's chink wife shot him

why does he wear the mask?

it was a dream sequence

>it looked like the shooter was intentionally shooting to wound, but not to kill. This leads me to believe it was Russell doing the shooting.

this and maybe russell couldnt stomach a headshot at the last minute or something

Could be that....which would suck, but we've already seen that Gamby felt bad about what he did, and was doing.

for u

How the fuck will the series end? Both in prison?

>its ashley schafer

>tfw you upgraded your gril

the first 3 or so episodes were disappointing at first, coming from Hill, but as the show goes on it gets better and better. The final 3 are terrific, if you liked any of their earlier stuff you'll most likely get a kick out of it.

nice bluish hue

>that quick cameo in the finale
I love Taylor so much :3

well the Indian is their school mascot

>horse face
>grade school teacher bangs
>stalkerish/way too attached
I have a new type, lads.

I could have swore I read somewhere leading up to the shows release that Will Ferrell was to make a cameo at some point

>Supernintendo
Uh I think you mean superintendent

Why was this show so unfunny bros?

Because you have shit taste.

개새끼야

>Belinda will talk to Gamby, and find out that it's Russell that's the truly evil one, and they'll both join forces to try and take him down.

Gamby and a pissed off Brown would be a goat fucking team.

I'm waiting for someone to be stabbed with that fucking knife. So who's it gonna be? Who's gonna do the stabbing?

PLACE YOUR BETS

daughter or ray saves gamby from lee's final attempt on his life

BLACKMAIL, Belinda takes up her phone, say: wait a minute. Sthere sent an email saying you're blackmailng me to the schoolboard. If you release the video you are both fired too, for blackmailing and releasing the video. Don't release it I stay principal. Suck it asswipes!

You don't tussle with Lee Russell
Because he will bring
The muscle
All he do is hustle
So don't tussle with Lee Russell

okay, dad

How does he play it so fucking gay. I honestly thought his mince was too natural and assumed he was gay irl.

>I've never seen a Jody Hill project before

It's very, very old school Southern gentleman.

This show sucked balls. It was so bad it taints the legacy of Eastbound. Smh.

>How does he play it so fucking gay. I honestly thought his mince was too natural and assumed he was gay irl.

>people still don't get how phenomenal an actor Goggins is

>embarassing

>while he's recovering in hospital
I think the real question is: will Taylor visit him and be genuinely worried about his wellbeing and bring him a "get well soon" card signed by all the students? This is the important thing.

Do you think if you idiots keep saying this mediocre show was great that it will somehow make it true?

I just realized Lee is the type of person that would poison somebody to kill them rather than shoot somebody with a gun. He's a psychopath, but doesn't like getting his hands dirty.

If Lee wasn't the one that shot him, he'll probably use Gamby being shot as an opportunity to usurp Gamby's position and try to get him removed.

best character desu

He was just on Quarry, but he died.

Having the edited footage of Belindas drunken rampage set to DMX was fucking hilarious.

Holy fuck I watched the last two episodes back to back, that was great

This show has a better understanding of grey morality and how to build tension than a lot of dramas

why was seychelles so obsessed with muscles?

>t. HBO intern

>is a big fat homo
>why does he like muscles

They're a balanced part of this breakfast

I loved him clapping as Gamby and Russell were walking past him after becoming co-principals.

Boy did he, goddamn Buddy.

>tfw Ray's blood type is the same as Gamby's and helps save him

Please let this happen

Ray is so fucking GOAT

yeah i think it's a ptsd episode from his time in combat... the last time he saw enveloping fire it triggered him (when the burn down her house)

His confession this episode was touching as fuck.

>GODFUCKINGDAMMIT ROY, YOU BROKE MY LAPTOP.

I grew up in Alabama, and if you make a southern accent even a little effeminate, it sounds full-blown Lee Russel.

Coincidentally I grew up in Lee and Russell counties in AL. Pottery

People actually liked Vice Principals? Why? Like 1/10 as funny as eastbound.

Hearing him speak normally is so bizarre, I'm so used to Boyd's style of speech from Justified that this is just, well normal

youtube.com/watch?v=HjQXU2G_HLE

I'm with you. His normal voice doesn't seem to fit once youve seen him in character, but that's a good thing I think

> Foot fist way
> eastbound and down
> observe and report
> PrincI pals

Hill is probably the black comedy director/writer active right now and he keeps improving. His timing placement is amazing

MOMMY!!!

idk this seems too obvious

it's literally brimming with prime fucking bantz.

>9 episodes
>not 10

wtf mcbride?

holy shit

>ywn become friends with based Kurt

end me now

1. Belinda has hired hood nigger friends
2. Crazy black hair lady (very possible)
3. Black guy (probably not)
4. Lee Russell (entirely plausible)
5. Chill stepfather guy is secretly insane

that feel when no gf

Swift > Belinda > Taylor > Russell's wife > Abbott > Snodgrass > Gamby's ex

>anyone over Taylor
Just kys already

Top qt

Triple H isn't a bad actor.

>he thinks Taylor is hotter than SnodgrASS

>I'll fire Bill Hayden, he teaches history and then he'll be history

thanks for the halloween idea VP

That mask is scarier than anything I've seen in actual horror in years. Fuck, that scene was scarier.

holy shit is that Ms Swift?

T H I C C

post yfw that final scene

Ex wife worst wife

see

LET THE BOY WATCH

Because you're a moron

SLEEP MOTHERFUCKA!!!

It was Russel.

She tried to spin it all on Gamby already and now he can claim Belinda did it for revenge.

He said Gamby would be next and he just played him and pretended to be friends like with Belinda.

He also said he looks fat like Gamby to his wife.

I think Russell had to have played a role in it. That's why he let it slip that they burned down her house when they showed her the video. So he could make it look like it was her taking revenge.

ITS BELINDA'S ELDEST SON, MARK MY WORDS.

he was embarrassed after the whole "Your mom is an asshole" thing and found solidarity during homecoming when he called the rival principal a bitch. Belinda went home and vented, spilling the beans about everything, and the eldest felt the need to get vengance for the sake of his mother.

>my feelings

literally one of my top 3 moments

Someone in the other thread said to watch observe and report. Since it was by Jody Hill, was a solid 7 film. Pretty great fucking ending as well.

holy shit, the cast alone is getting me interested

specifically goggins and whigham

And then they just send the video to the school board and explain they went o Belinda first so that she could quietly resign and move on rather than being humiliated and fired by them taking the video to the schoolboard.

Like seriously are you fucking retarded? What would she tell them? "These guys filmed me black out drunk and pissing on a police car, but it's ok because they tried to blackmail me so don't fire me XD"

Like are you seriously retarded?

It was him btw

Because they already filmed the next 9 episodes and it isn't a full year until they air.

das juden

>dark eyes

DROPPED

GO WATCH BILLY MADISON

>Look at the shithole she is living in
>That is my place motherfucker

>MIXING METAPHORS LIKE THEYRE GOING OUT OF STYLE

A TO Z, 180 DEGREE EXPLORATION

IF ANYTHING ITS A 360 DEGREE EXPLORATION AND THE CHARACTER CHANGES HIS VIEWS 180 DEGREES

GET IT TOGETHER WALTON

Ray is the best, guys.

>outsider

Well, that and the fact that his stuff isn't very marketable to a mass audience.

Observe and Report might be great, but it was also a bomb and Seth Rogan's lowest grossing opening weekend.

>"now I truly have become the blair witch of Salem Massachusetts "
L
E
L

calm down