Who was best housemate and why was it Peter?

Who was best housemate and why was it Peter?

I wish I had the memory to remember any of the lines of this movie, but pretend I just posted a related quote that's pretty funny

Are you seriously telling me you can't remember the quote when Vlad compares fucking a virgin to eating a freshly made sandwich?

If they don't have reflections in the mirror then how were they able to be recorded on camera?

But he did fuckall with the chores.
Pic related was truly the best one, even while human.

>weirdo roommate who just sits in the dark doing nothing

is he /our guy/

haha I do now

needed more screen time desu, best by far

Peter is 8,000 years old, user. He's excused from doing dishes.

Vlad is second best or tied with best next to Peter.

More importantly is this true Vampire kino? I don't really see it getting a lot of mainstream attention but it kind of reminds me of what Shaun of the Dead did with zombies back in the early 00s.

It is for me, really enjoyed that sheet

It's swearwolf kino too mind you

If you liked What We Do in the Shadows, I HIGHLY recommend watching Hunt for the Wilderpeople whenever you get the change.

It's honestly one of the most satisfying movies I've ever seen. Made by the same director (Taika, who also plays the main vampire in this)

Literally the worst.

His role could honestly have been played by a cat and the movie might have even been better off

Speaking of the Werewolves, I heard the sequel was going to be centered on them, I wouldn't mind something set in the same universe or something but I feared a sequel would be rushed as hell and nothing but a cheap cash in on the success of the original. Then I heard they wanted to take their time with making it as good as the original so they seem like they know where to go with it.

That actually seems like a really cool movie.

Would you have sex with Jackie's old nemesis?

It is. It's my favorite movie now. The kid is really great (a far cry from insufferable little shit), and Sam Neil is fan-fucking-tastic.

I wish they'd given more of his backstory

Prequel when?

Maybe i should bring down a broom to sveep up some of ze skellingtons

You reckon he was using those skulls as piss bottles?

i'd even have sex with petyr if he was up to it at this point

>No don't eat him please he's a really good dude

Man, I can't even remember characters names anymore much less quotes

Man, I can't even remember my own name anymore, I think it's user

>That scene where Stu installs internet and wifi into the flat
Priceless, probably one of my favourite out of the entire film.

If they don't have reflection in the mirror how come they can be seen by the human eye.

Reflection and eyes aren't real.