Rey is absolutely Luke's kid. The mystery they are setting up is who the mother is, and why she dumped her on Jakku

>Rey is absolutely Luke's kid. The mystery they are setting up is who the mother is, and why she dumped her on Jakku.

>Finn spends half the movie in a coma, and the second half with Poe trying to get the macguffin of the planet Croatia stood in for with a new character; a Han Solo style rogue who later on turns out to be Luke's first apprentice hired in secret by Leia to help the resistance.

>Leia get's injured early on and Laura Dern's character takes over but is completely incompetent.

>Snoke is just some rich old guy who's obsessed with the occult and funded Sheev's campaign for power.

>Kylo Ren has a new mask, his training takes place off screen and he is shown leading the Knights (Who are basically zombies) against Finn, Poe, the new guy and Finn's love interest (Kelly Tran, Who is one of the new guy's students masquerading as a petty criminal). Luke and Rey turn up and fuck shit up. Poe dies.

>The macguffin is lost to Snoke, Croatia world gets fucked up, the last of the republic fleet is lost and the Republic turns against the resistance when Leia comes back and Laura Dern denounces them.

>Darkish ending, setting up 9 as Rey searching for her mother, whilst Finn and Leia lead an on the run resistance on a mission to try and stop the first order filling the power vacuum in the republic.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/6704082
youtube.com/watch?v=mjHEHuNyvME
youtube.com/watch?v=hnYnpI4jV9U
pastebin.com/EDyzfWat
youtube.com/watch?v=4u87Ia5zxUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FACT: Han Solo dying by Kylo Ren was posted in an article, 6 months before TFA was released.

Just letting all you anons know that because any rumor or leak that you read about Episode 8 could be true

The plot already leaked months ago, and this isn't it lmao

I'm going to need to see a link on this, and not the tree bullshit

Fuck, I don't have it, I didn't save it.

Also what do you mean 'tree bullshit'. We already know the tree stuff is true. There are set photos and everything.

>implying finn and poe aren't each other's love interest

There are photos of a tree. Some japester then 'leaked' a tale about Rey being the reincarnation of the first force user based off that one photo.

leaks about that specific thing came out BEFORE the photos existed

Finn is Luke's son.

Rey is a force chile

Poe and Finn get married

Rey is the new owner of the falcon

Luke gets killed

Snoke is one of the first siths

>I do cocaine~

>Poe and Finn get married
HOLY FUCK NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

FACT: UR A FAGET

Lol no they didn't.

But it is true... Han dying by Kylo Ren WAS posted in an article 6 months before TFA was released!

I am glad that I never read it

rey is the Rogue One woman's daughter

are you guys blind?

Rey is Sheev's grandaughter. This is a fact that will be proven out in due time.

Snoke is Mace Windu.

>Poe and Finn get married

With fan-service being king, I wouldn't be surprised

>The mystery they are setting up is who the mother is,
the mother is Leia. That's why Luke went into exile and while Rey has unprecedented force powers and a weird face. They are getting ready to normalize incest.

>The blog claims it has received the news from an extra on the set, with additional details that Han Solo is killed by the film’s villain Kylo Wren, payed by ‘Girls‘ star Adam Driver, in a location called ‘The Evil Castle’.
m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/6704082

>Article Posted: 18 February 2015

It was widely known that Harrison Ford wanted Solo to die in RotJ. The moment Ep VII was announced I assumed Han was on the chopping block.

What is wrong with incest?

there's a cultural taboo you dumb fuck

Nope.

Man she looks so unattractive with the weight gain.

I hope she loses it and becomes skinny again

Disney hates the prequels so I doubt we will get any Prequel material.

Hell they didnt even invite Hayden back to play as Vader.

If you saw those artwork pictures of him bald with a grey beard, he would have been perfect as a cameo say in Episode 8

Luke wouldn't leave her on Jakku you fucking idiot.

By the way lads, if you want to know some vague, drunken bits of what happens in episode 9, just pop into the crown pub in Egham on the day filming ends and ask for Louise.

Leia is the mother. That's why Rey looks inbred

Can you even read english words?

>Disney Wars inventing a female lead in Rogue One and then forcing her into the lore of Episode 7-9
Why do they keep doing female leads anyway?

SERIOUSLY there is not that many female Star Wars die hard fans. And for the those who are (I saw on the news years ago a girl who decorated her house in SW posters and had all the media), they do not CARE for female leads! They are big fans of the male characters and therefore dont give a shit or want an entire new SW series to be filled with le strong women.

Star Wars is beginning like Season 6 of Game of Thrones where all the females are powerful whilst the men are servants or will get btfo by women.

We all know that Rey is going to become Princess and Savior of the Galaxies as she defeats Snoke and saves Kylo at end of Episode 9.

It is so predictable. And so many are going to call it a masterpiece of storytelling...

>Rey is a force chile
viva Chile mierda

Even though they've already confirmed that the parents aren't in the force awakens, and that she's probably related to Obi one or a reincarnation of Anakin

>reincarnation of Anakin
I hope this is true because then I will forgive her being a Mary Sue

Jew Jew later said that he meant the parents weren't revealed in TFA, one of them could have been present

Man, look the size of that mouth, just imagine the possibilites...

That's the reasoning behind it and there was an apparent plot leak which I looked through but when I first heard that I thought it was a troll. But it explains because Anakin as a kid was so talented

>Rey is absolutely Luke's kid.
That would be retarded as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=mjHEHuNyvME

>implying that they want us to think about her mouth
You too creepy

Fun fact: Rey is not a Skywalker or Solo. Even the guy who leaked the script months before the TFA came out knows it. He has implied something will happen between Kylo and Rey.

Can't fucking wait for you fanboys to get btfo in December 2017.

>2 grills make a SW video with them just talking in 1 room
>it gets over 1 million views
HOW?

It's not weight gain you fucking virgin she got buff

You have to be an idiot to not be able to tell the difference

You made that video didn't you?

Yeah you did.

You should probably leave now. No one likes you.

>she got buff
Well she looks horrible now and you can sense her bad English genes

Are you gay? If user made that video it implies he is actually one if the grills in the video :3

>2 grills
It's one girl.

No I didn't, but she's hot so she's my waifu, ect.

Daisy has such a nice smile and a pretty face when she takes close up pictures , i fucking love her eye lashes and her dimple

But christ sake is so ugly from medium distance.. what do we call that?

Samefag with a thing for autistic girls as they are the only ones who will hold him in the night and not hurt his little fee-fees.

Again, it's just one girl in the video.

>little fee-fees
Lel

>little fee-fees

I know this is hard to understand, but when you get buff, you also gain weight.
I know it's incredible but muscles have mass.

>Master Jedi
>Still insecure manlet

To be fair, her forehead gives her like three extra inches on her height.

Hopefully Rey's mom is Ira Belle and Rey goes back in time somehow to fuck her own mum desu

>when the brit genes kick in

>Hopefully Rey's mom
she's not

youtube.com/watch?v=hnYnpI4jV9U

>then I will forgive her being a Mary Sue
So you'll forgive her for being a Mary sue once she becomes an even bigger Mary Sue retconning the entire franchise?

what's del Toro's role in all of this?

HFFA

Is this what you guys are looking for?
pastebin.com/EDyzfWat

I'd really like it if they went down the path of Rey going to the dark side. It would of course remove the fact that she is a massive mary sue and his mary sueness in the first episode could be the reason why she goes to the dark side.

It's funny. Episode 5 was so good because it really seemed like all hope was lost, but the only way episode 8 could emulate this feeling is if they make Rey go to the dark side, because Rey was so incredibly good at everything in episode 7.

So Rey is the Avatar?

WHY WHY WHY do all the pretty girls have to cut their hair like a 14 year old boy's?

>pretty

Literally a glosstickspaceshipautosuckpilot membestagrey

>Luke's first apprentice
Actually sounds badass. Is it Del Toro?
Because she made some video roasting Suicide Squad, and redditors love her now.

As is pumping

Face is startling

>tfw falling out of love with Daisy because her next movie is so far away

obviously is leia. how else can rey be so strong in the force

/mlp/ likes her too

youtube.com/watch?v=4u87Ia5zxUo

I like the theory that Kylo attacks the jedi temple but couldnt spare himself to kill rey so he dropped her off on jakku and wiped her memory. While Luke ,her father, thinks she is dead greaves and hides himself away on Ahch-To. Thats why he looks in such disbelief at rey when she approaches him at the end of TFA.

FACT: Everyone knew Ford wantes to be killed off and everyone knew Kylo was a bad guy

>Ford
literally who?

HARRISON FORD.

Tfw del Toro is Kyle Katarn

Han Solo you cocksucker

Adam Driver looks nothing like Ford, Hamil, or Christiansen. Terrible casting despite being a good acting wise for the part.

That's already been debunked as retarded fan fiction.

Why does Rey have an English accent?

related to ben

That was my guess.

He has Ford's big jew nose. I definitely saw the resemblance

I disagree, I can totally see the likeness in Ford and Driver.

You're retarded.
Rey was one of many padawans at the academy that survived Kylo's massacre. Luke dumped her and any other survivors on random planets and went into hiding to prevent force sensitives from being able to track them down and extinguish the remaining jedis. I just shit out a better theory than "Rey is Luke's kid."

Kylo dumped her on Jakku cause he couldnt bear himself to kill his cousin, leading luke to think his daughter had died with the rest of the padwans

So is Poe gay?

She's absolutely not Luke's kid. It makes no sense after Bloodline unless Luke was a mega douchebag. And they'd have to come up with some insanely contrived reason for that.

That theory was thoroughly debunked. Kylo didn't go bad and was hanging around with Luke until just 6 years before TFA. Rey was on Jakku long before that.

Which means she's not Luke's daughter either. She's probably going to be a rando that shows up the Skywalker clan to make some point or other.

This. There's never any mentioned of Rey whatsoever in those novels. She was already in Jakku for 10 years while Luke and Kylo (23) were traveling.