FALL TV THREAD

The Fall TV season has officially begun! What are you planning to watch? What do you think will succeed? What do you think will be cancelled? Why are broadcast networks so suddenly obsessed with time travel?

>>>/reddit/

no idea, I cut the cord months ago

I plan on fucking Op in the ass because he's a faggot, then taking away all his chicken tendies.

TV has been garbage for a while. Though I might check out the Kevin James show if I have nothing better to do.

sorry, i forgot this board was solely for shitposting about fucking capeshit

I don't know what any of the new shows this season even are.

Post some info about the shows with the straight white male leads.

FOX: Son of Zorn, Pitch, Exorcist, Lethal Weapon
ABC: Designated Survivor, Notorious, Conviction, Speechless, American Housewife
CBS: Kevin Can Wait, The Great Indoors, Man With A Plan, MacGyver, Pure Genius, Bull
NBC: The Good Place, Timeless, This Is Us
CW: Frequency, No Tomorrow, Supergirl (kinda)

Might have missed something

Kevin can wait is going to be a hit

Those are: Designated Survivor, Kevin Can Wait, The Great Indoors, Man With A Plan, MacGyver, Pure Genius, Bull, Timeless

Of those, only Timeless doesn't look like the worst thing ever

I like the one with Billy Bob Thornton and of course Shameless is coming back.

Hoping my fellow Cred Forums bros will watch rocky horror with me so I don't feel like such a faggot.

>SEETHING

if you're watching rocky horror and not feeling like a faggot then what is the fucking point?

Erinn Hayes is a fucking smokeshow and my funnyfu, so I hope you're right

>tfw based KJ does it again and Kevin Can Wait airs until 2027

All of them will be replaced by 2018.

Statistically, something like a third of new shows will be renewed and something like 20% or so will run for 4 seasons or more

Designated Survivor, Bull, and Man With A Plan is the only ones that sound interesting to me.

I know it stars le hot dinner meme man, but Man With A Plan is supposed to be fucking awful. Bull feels like total bullshit. Both are on CBS so yeesh. I could see Bull and Kevin Can Wait succeeding but they're really appealing to working class old folks who watch NCIS and shit.

Not sure how sustainable Designated Survivor is.

>I know it stars le hot dinner meme man, but Man With A Plan is supposed to be fucking awful

Is it really? Hot dinner man was the only reason I had any interest.

Kevin Can Wait and Kristen Can Mommy are my most anticipated.

Basically everyone reviewing it has said it's a complete fucking trainwreck and that Kevin Can Wait is far better and that's a show starring Kevin James.

>mfw this film out of all films is getting a TV adaptation

wow

wow

>in my shock and astoundedness I forgot to attach my image

It kind of makes sense. Nobody is that sensitive about it so you can change shit without people getting pissy, and people will watch it who haven't heard of the original. It's a neat concept.

Lethal Weapon is going to bomb, because few people over 30 care about it and people over 30 are going to compare it to the original

Ouch, I guess he can say goodbye to those hot meals.

I might watch KCW tonight I actually kind of liked King of Queens.

Timetravel shows ranked by watchability based on trailers:
Making History > Timeless > Frequency (kinda) > Whatever that ABC one was that looked god damned awful.

Hey 1996? Here's the thing: on Sept Elev....

You know what? Nevermind

>You will never be a terrible sitcom actor.

I can think of two good reasons why Conviction might be half decent...

I mean, something good just HAS to come out of Hayley Atwell's first true slut role, right?

That shit is gonna bomb.

well, i guess we can enjoy the (hopefully, but probably not because it's fucking ABC) slutty webms for as long as it lasts, bros

i hope there are scenes where hayley atwell and emily kinney are in bras together for some reason

whats the show with joel mchale called?

The Great Indoors. MILLENNIALS AMIRITE?

>canned laughter
shame,i thought it would be more like community since he was in it

I'll probably be watching Timeless, Frequency, and Designated Survivor. Family will probably force me to watch Lethal Weapon and The Good Place.

>Actual promo photo from Conviction

>Making History
>Only funny looking comedy in season previews.
>Delayed to mid-season.
Goddamnit.

at least it'll be certain to get 10+ episodes made rather than the show ending after 3

> It's an Emily Kinney cries in the background while Hayley Atwell bullies her episode

PLEASE.

AND THEN THEY KISS

I want to see baseball girl, I know I'll be dissapointed, but still.

baseball girl is the worst superhero tv series ever

except for maybe birds of prey

Is 2016 the year of movie adaptations?
>Rush Hour
>Frequency
>Lethal Weapon
>Training Day
>Shooter
>Time After Time
Also NBC's getting sued for plagarism over Timeless lel

The one with Dee from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia looked kind of funny.

Good Place and Kevin Can Wait premiere tonight fyi

and emily suckles on her breast

I only care about Black Mirror and Westworld.

Will someone please just post the gif of that guy hitting the world's first girl pitch in the mlb and saying "GONE FOREVER"